MISSION TRIP

THEERAPANYAKUL MANSION

VENICE'S POV

"Let's get ready first after that I need to meet Pai and after that let's start our Mission 'Mission Trip'." I said as I came back from my training after a whole two weeks of break.

Time skip

After giving Pai the locket and explaining everything to him, we both talked with Pa for a little and he made us promise that we both won't tell anyone about the lockets and that we talked with him. It was really hard to make Pai stop crying as he talked with Pa, he was really mad at him but now everything is fine. I came into the living area and no one was there as usual.
"Erika"- I called her name as I entered the kitchen.
"Khun Ven. Do you need anything?"- She asked me.
"Can you make everyone favourite today and send it to Uncle Time's Room."- I asked her and she nodded.

"Now, let's go to the control room. Uncle Arm will definitely be there."- I told myself as I moved towards the Control Room.

"Uncle Arm"- I called his name as I entered the control room after inserting my key card.
"Ven what are you doing here. Do you need something."- Uncle asked me as he came towards me picking me up making me sit on his lap. I hugged him.
"Ven, are you okay Buddy."- Uncle asked me again.
"Uncle I need your help with something. But first promise me that you will not ask me any questions about this."- I asked him while looking at him with my puppy eyes and a big pout(hehe.... My secret weapon).
"You know that no one can resist your and Pai's puppy eyes. So tell me what you want my help with Khun Venice."- he asked me, pinching my nose.
"I want you to make arrangements for all of us to go to Bali. Including a private beach for our family."- I told him and I know he wanted to ask me why but he didn't.
"Ok, I will do that just come to the control room after breakfast and we both will make arrangements how you want."- he told me.
"Uncle can you send everyone a message?"- I asked him while looking at him.
"And what is the message you want me to send, Khun Junior Vegas."- he asked me copying Pops.
"Tell everyone to come to Uncle Time's Room right now and please mention that I need to discuss something with them and it's important except for Pai because it's about him only."- I told him a little serious.
"Ok, Khun Venice"- he said as he sent a message in our family group.
"Let's go Uncle and please call Uncle Pol and especially Uncle Big. I want to talk with Uncle Big about something important."- I told him as I went towards Uncle Time's Room.

PAI'S POV

I was in washroom when I heard my room's door opening and someone came in my room.
"Pai."- it was Ven.
"I am in washroom Hia.Wait for a minute phi."- I told him.
"Are you fine now."- he asked me as I came out of washroom checking my temperature. I just nodded before going and sitting on the bed.
"I have something to talk to you but promise me that you will not tell anyone till the right time."- he asked me and I just nodded as I was not interested in anything right now.
"Wear it first and then click it once and after 40 seconds double tap it."- He said showing me a locket.
"What is it?"- I asked him being confused.
"Just do as I tell you to."- he said helping me wear it around my neck. I did what he told me to and after 15 seconds...
"Pai."- I was shocked to hear his voice after whole of three days.
"Pa"- I whispered as tears were flowing from my eyes.
"Hey buddy and wait did you just called me Pa instead of Old Man."- he said.
"Pa, where are you? Why did you left without any reason? Are you angry that I call you Old man? If you want I will stop calling you Old Man but please come back na. I promise I will never fight with you, I will never call you Old Man, I will always watch dramas with you. But please come back na please."- I said as I became a crying mess. VEN just hugged me as he was also crying.
"Hey baby. Pa also wants to but there is something that I have to take care of first. Once it all settled I will come back and no I am not mad at you or angry with you, you can call me whatever you want to. Pa loves you so much."- he told me, his voice breaking down at the end.
"Pa please come back na. Nothing is same without you, Papa Pete and Papa Porsche did not fight anymore, Dad and Dadda they...they don't bicker with each other, Uncle Chey and Uncle Macau don't tease each other as they used to, Uncle Kim don't fight with Uncle Macau anymore, Uncle Time don't complain about you to me and Ven and Uncle Tay is also missing his shopping partner. Uncle Mix and Uncle Earth have gone silent because their chatterbox is not here. Uncle Arm, Uncle Pol and Uncle Big don't bicker with each other. Please just come back na. Everyone is missing you so much, don't you miss us."- I asked him hoping maybe he will change his mind.
"Pai listen to your Old man na love. I can't come right now. I have something to deal with and it's for our family. Remember that your Old Man loves you so much and I miss you all so much. Now listen to me carefully, the locket which you have with you now is the same as the one which Venice has. It's a tracker, it is contacted by my watch and if you are in any type of danger just click it three times and I will get a signal which means that you need help and there will be someone to help you. It will not come out without your and Ven's fingerprint. And if you are going to click it two times you can talk to me whenever you want and one more thing if you click it three times then Ven will also get a red signal and if Ven is going to click it three times the You as well as me, both will get a red signal. And promise me that you are not going to tell anyone that you talked to me. And I promise that after everything is settled and everything is under control I will come back."- he said explaining to me.
I looked at Venice before making any promise and he nodded.
"Ok, I promise that I will not tell anyone about this and also don't forget your promise otherwise you know Khun Prapai and Khun Venice very well. Am I clear Old Man."- I told him.
"Oho... Now you are back to calling me old man. Ok, Khun Prapai and Khun Venice I promise that I will come back for sure. And also take care of each other and everyone else. I know that I am asking for a much bigger thing as you both are kids yourself but I also know that you both are much more capable. Pa loves you both and now I need to go. I have work to do. Bye-Bye babies."- he said ending the line.
I just hugged Ven.

"What are you planning Phi."- I asked as I know him that the had already planned something.
"You just relax I will handle it and you just have be the same as you were a few minutes ago. Don't talk to anyone like you have been doing it for the last two days and leave the rest to me. I will now go and talk to them just take rest."- he said and kissed my forehead before going out if my room.
Sometimes I think he is more mature then his age, more wiser and sorted then everyone. Don't know from where he get this sense of responsibility at such a young age. He leaves everyone amazed from his level of intelegence. And I just love him. He really is my other father irrespective of his age as everyone says.