CROWN

PORSCHE'S POV

I was sitting in our room when someone knocked at the door.
"Come in"- I said.
"Papa Po"- Ven called me entering inside.
"Ven, what happened baby. Are you alright."- I asked
"Papa I am fine but I think you are not. You didn't eat anything."- he said sitting on my lap.
"You know about situation love."- I told him hugging him.
"I know papa but I can't help with that right now but only can help you guys in relaxing a bit. And that is why I need your help."- I told him kissing his cheeks.
"Hmm and may I know for what my baby need my help."- he asked me creasing my hairs.
"I have already booked our tickets and arrangements for staying in bali has already been made but I want everyone to relax there and for that I need to know what everyone like to eat and about their favourite thing which they enjoy doing."- he told me.
"So we are going to bali and as much as I know you, you won't tell anyone about our staying arrangement and that is why you need this information."- I said knowing this cute but dangerous son of mine.
"Yes Papa. You are so intelligent."- he said making me chuckle.
"Ok, I will help you with all the things and now tell me who gave you the locket."- I asked him noticing it.
"Pops, he gifted us in our birthday Pai also have same."- he said.
"You are missing him na"- he asked me.
"Everyone in the house does baby but I am sure Your Dad and Dadda will definitely find him."- I said
"I hope so papa but you know Pops well."- he said as the matter of fact.
"Pap-

" Porsche, Khun Kinn and Khun Vegas has been attacked."- Arm said breathing heavily.
"Where are they?"- I asked him as I made Ven sit on bed getting my gun and moving out of my room.
"They are at the Warehouse and I have already informed Pete and Khun Kim."- Arm said following me behind.
"Ven love please go to Pai's room."- I said looking at him and he nodded before heading towards Pai's room.
"As much as I know they were not alone when they left then how can this be possible."- I asked him sitting in the car after informing Time.
"They were there for the deal and told everyone to stay at the office. They went there alone and now Khun Vegas sent me the signal."- he said focusing on driving.
"Have you informed Big and Earth."- I asked him informing Mix and telling him to pick Porschey and Macau from the firm and come home.
"Yes, I already did and they are on their way."- he told me speeding up.

Time Skip

At the Warehouse
"Arm get your gadgets ready and tell me how many people are their right now."- I said as we were at a safe distance from the warehouse.
"Pete are you there."- I asked him.
"I am and everyone else. We need to be careful because from where we are seeing there are more than 40 guards only outside the Warehouse and we are clearly outnumbered."- he said.
"Porsche, their are more then 50 people inside the warehouse and 20 with their boss at the third floor in the main office."- Arm said showing me.
"Ok guys listen, I and Earth are going to handle their guards with our bodyguards and Pete you along with Kim and Big and few guards are going to move to the main office. Am I clear?"- I asked them.
"YES!"-
"Ok, now I and Earth are going wait for our signal. And Arm, keep telling me about their moves."- I said getting out of my car Earth following me behind.

"Pete, now"- I said through my earpiece.
"Rogger that"- Pete replied.
"Porsche be careful I don't want even a single scratch on you and Earth otherwise you are dead"- Pete said
"I know Pete, now focus on the situation."- I replied

"Earth coverup from behind"- I said and he nodded.
"Arm, are you ready"- I asked.
"Yes"- he replied.
"Now"- I said and in just a few minutes our way was clear.
"Pete you guys can enter, gas bombs have done their work me and Earth will follow you up after tying them."- I said instructing them.
"Porsche leave them with the guards and come over. End of discussion."- he said making me quiet.
"You won't listen to me na, ok I will.
Earth let's go."- I said after telling the guards to keep an eye on them.

As we entered the main office, Kinn and Vegas were at gun point.

Author's POV

"Ohh, see who we have here."- the boss said.
"Mr. Karm what the hell is this. Why did you do this."- Pete asked as he pointed his gun at Mr. Karm.
"What do you mean I did this. Who doesn't want the Crown of Thailand. And from my men I got to know that Theerapanyakul family has not been active for the last few days as their crazy brother left the mansion and they all are busy searching for him. So it was the best time to get my hands over Thailand. And see the whole family is going to be finished in one go. "- he said laughing, making us more mad.
"Mr. Karm you should know that the person who you are referring to as crazy is the elder son of Theerapanyakul family and no one in our family can hear a single word against him and you called him crazy in front of us. And the moment you said, your time was up. So happy journey to hell."- Kim said as he shot his hand which was holding a gun.
"I told you Karm you are just inviting your death and see we are still at the gun point but you are the one injured. I would have let it go but you decided to insult my brother and now you have to face the real Thailand Mafia Kings."- Kinn said as he and Vegas kicked the guards getting their hands on the guns.
"Kinn it won't be fun if we just let him die an easy death. And you know Ven and Pai, if they got to know that someone called their Pa Khun crazy and we just let that person die with just a bullet in his skull they both will bring hell to our house."- Vegas said as he made his way towards Mr. Karm.
"GUARDS, GUARDS. where the hell is everyone."- Mr. Karm shouted.
"Ohh your useless guards. Hmm, they are sleeping and they won't get up for the next one hour."- Porsche said shooting the two guards who were present there.
"Earth, can you call Time."- Kinn said.
"Sure,"- he said before dialing Time's number.
"Hey, Earth. Is everything ok there."- Time asked as soon as he picked up the call.
"Everything is under control Time but can you please give your phone to Ven we want to talk with him about something."- Vegas said playing with his gun.
"Sure, we all are in my room. Ven your dad needs to talk to you."- Time said passing his phone to Ven.
"Ven are you there baby"- Kinn asked getting the phone from Earth.
"Yes dadda, what happened is everything ok there?"- He asked.
"Ven everything is fine there but baby there is a person who called you Pa Khun crazy. So I was thinking what should we do but I am getting confused. Can you help us in deciding what should be done with him."- Kinn asked knowing well that Ven and Pai can't listen to a single word against their Pa.
"Dadda I was thinking.........

To be continued......