A DAY BEFORE THE D-DAY

Author's POV

Tang yi, Mew and Max have been standing in front of two sleeping people conflicted whether to wake them up or not. ( So let's see what they are talking about.)
"Shell we wake them up?"- Tang yi asked them.
"If you want to be killed by Khun then for sure."- Mew said.
"Guys but Godfather said he will be here in half an hour we need to."- Max said.

"My sweet uncles what are you all doing here."- Bright asked as he came with Tul.
"Baby we are here to wake up you Dad and Papa."- Mew said.
"Then why are you standing here. Go and wake them up."- Bright said
"Bright I think you forgot if we disturbed their sleep we are going to be dead."- Tang yi said.
"Then step aside and let me do the work."- Bright said and they made their way.

"Paps"- Bright said kissing Khun's face waking him up.
"Good morning Pa."- he said.
"Good morning baby."- Khun replied.
"Pa, wake up Godfather will be here in half an hour."- Bright said as Khun hugged him making him lay down between them.
"I am awake. Wake up your Dad."- Khun said as he kept his head on his hand supporting his head with his elbow.
"Can't you do that. He will make me sleep with him as well. Also Uncles have been standing there for the last 15 minutes thinking to wake you up or not."- Bright said as he got up and stood beside Tul.
"You guys go I will wake him up."- Khun said making all of them go from there.

TANKHUN'S POV

"Fluke"- I called his name and got no response.
"Babe, wake up."- again no response.
"Fluke."- Finally
"What happened baby? Sleep for few minutes more."- he said hugging me burring his face in the crook of my neck.
"Dad will be here in 15 minutes and you know him very well."- I said making him grone.
"Okay I surrender. Now give me a kiss I need to get ready."- he said pouting.
"What a baby you are."- I said pecking his lips but he smashed his lips on mine deepening the kiss. I broke the kiss glaring at him. He smiled before getting up helping me as well.
"Let's go otherwise Old Man will kill me."- He said.
"Of course I will kill you my dear son."-
"Dad!"- Fluke said.
"What? You didn't expect me to come here."- Dad asked.
"Khun come downstairs after freshening up."- Dad said as he left from there.

After Half an hour.....
"Khun I am going downstairs."- Fluke shouted from outside the washroom.
"Okay, I will be there in 15 minutes."- I said getting okay as an answer.

FLUKE'S POV

As I entered the living room I was hit by someone oops my bad hug by someone and it was none other than.........

"BOUN!"- I said shocked.
"Yes, I am. What? Ohh you weren't expecting me to be present at your wedding."- he said hugging me tightly.
I couldn't utter a single word so I just hugged him.
"Bro, leave me I need oxygen to survive."- he said making me lose my grip.
"How?"- I asked him and
"I met Dad in Thailand a day before yesterday and he told me that you are getting married and missing me so I completed my work over there and cancelled all my schedule for the whole week and now here I am standing in front of you."- he said.
"By the way where is My brother-in-law."- he asked.
"I am here Boun."- before I could reply to him Khun said as he came and stood beside me.
"Khun, I missed you so much."- he said hugging him.
"I missed you too my baby."- Khun replied making me shocked and I separated them by pulling Khun beside me.
"Chill Fluke, he is your husband only."- Boun said making everyone giggle.
"Where is Prem?"- I asked him.
"He is with the kids in the backyard."- Boun said as we settled down.

"Dad, how are you?"- Fluke asked.
"I am more than perfect. And after breakfast I have something to discuss with you and Khun."- he said in his usual Mafia tone.

In the Meeting Room

"Dad, is everything alright. You are tensed."- I asked him.
"I am fine but..... Khun I think you need to stop your communication with Ven and Pai."- Dad said making both of us speechless.
"Dad-
"I know everything Khun but Theerapanyakuls has a spy between them and Fluke I want you to thoroughly investigate your guards. Maybe there is a spy between us as well."- Dad said making everything clear.
"But Dad how can you be so sure."- I asked him.
"No one in the whole world knows that Khun left Theerapanyakul Mansion, they have kept it a secret till now except for the people around the Theerapanyakul Family and they are mostly guards. Even some haven't seen him in person. So how did the Italian Mafia get to know that he left the Mansion and most importantly he is in Taiwan."- Dad said.
"I will do that Dad."- Khun said
"But Dad no one knows that Khun is in contact with Pai and Ven."- I told him.
"Fluke it is not about knowing it's about safety and we are just taking the precautions. What is the guarantee that if they even get to know a bit of this then they will not target Pai and Ven. And right now Italians are after the Thailand Mafia Crown because everyone in the Mafia World got to know that Korn is dead and after your wedding Council has decided to hold a meeting with Kinn and Vegas."- Dad explained and Khun just nodded his head.
"But Dad aren't they under the Mafia Council."-  I asked him.
"They terminated the contract a month ago after their former boss's death."- Dad said
"That means they are not under the Mafia Council and are free from the rules."- I said
"And that is the reason I am telling Khun to stop talking with them for their safety."- Dad said sighing.
"I know what I am asking is impossible but we need time to get the solution for this situation because even we have to thoroughly investigate every member of Mafia Council as I have a doubt on everyone. And about their safety I am sending my 50 guards from the top line and Chris and Jeno as well. I had already discussed this with them and they are okay with the arrangements."- Dad said.
"But Dad Chris and Jeno. How can they?"- Khun asked.
"Tomorrow he will become the Black Prince and will be assigned 200 top line guards and moreover Chris and Jeno have no problem in going there."- Dad explained and BEFORE Khun could say anything I cut him off.
"It's okay Dad, for their safety we can send Chris and Jeno there but if they felt that they can't stay there I will take them back."
"Okay and I have something to confess to you."- Dad said a little nervous.