A DAY BEFORE THE D-DAY (PART 2)

"MISS NOI."-

"Sir, you here. I was coming to you to give your card which this new employee stole from you."- she said snatching the card before going towards Fluke to give it to him but Fluke just ignored her and went towards Khun.
"Khun, are you fine love."- Fluke asked cleaning Fluke's face and dress with his handkerchief. Everyone was too shocked to say anything as they have never seen their boss caring so much for someone.
"I am fine. It's nothing."- Khun said
"What's happening over here guys?"- someone said noticing the crowd. But as they came in front of the scene they were shocked.
"Khun, what the hell? How did this happen? Are you fine?"- Mew asked making everyone's jaw drop.
"Sir, why are you so worried about this stupid employee. He even stole your food card."- Miss Noi said. Fluke was about to say something but Khun stopped him.
"Miss if i am talking with you politely that doesn't mean i don't know how to deal with the people with your attitude. So it will be better for you to say sorry, return the card and leave otherwise i can blacklist you from every company in Taiwan."- Khun said.
"Who fu*k do you think you are to blacklist me. Do you even know who i am?"- She said and Fluke was about to snap at her when Mew stopped him.
"Who are you? Fluke's Fiance?"- Khun said making Fluke frown.
"Yes she is. And tomorrow they are getting married."- someone from the crowd said.
"Who the hell told you that she is my fiance? Have you ever seen me behaving like a Fiance towards her."- it was Fluke's last straw.
"Sir, she told us from day one that she is your Fiance."-
"If anyone would say that they are my fiance you all will believe that person. And from how long this shit is going in here and how come i didn't know about it till yet."- Fluke asked in his ice-cold tone making everyone gulp.
"For 2 years and she said not to gossip about it otherwise she will fire us."- someone again said.
"Miss Noi you are fired and Fluke blacklist her."- Khun said getting enough of the things going on. He wanted to slap that monkey face but they are in the office and he has to follow the protocol.
"Miss Noi, you heard him so now get your things and leave before i call the security."- Fluke said but...
"Sir how can you do this for this low level employee. I have been working with you for the last 2 years and you fired me for someone who just joined today."- She said (some people can't understand simple language so they need some special treatment)
Fluke didn't reply but he showed that what this low level employee is to him. He kissed Khun in front of everyone making everyone's jaw drop.
"He is not a low level employee. He is my Fiance. He is my partner. And most importantly he is the new head of the designing department. And anyone who works with CHINNATHAN GROUP OF COMPANIES is not a low level employee."- Fluke said and everyone was more than shocked.
"And Miss Noi you are fired and blacklisted from every company in Taiwan. So all the best for your future."- Fluke said before making his way towards his office along with Khun.
And as they left from there Mew got a message from Fluke and Mew smirked while reading
"want her in the basement before evening."-
"You can't get away after disrespecting the CHINNATHAN CLAN'S QUEEN."- he muttered before sending a message to Mike.

With Fluke and Tankhun

Khun has changed his clothes (he is wearing Fluke's clothes)
They have been sitting in the office for 10 minutes and no one is uttering a single word. So our Khun decided to start the conversation.
"Fluke"- he called his name getting Fluke's attention.
"Calm down love. It's okay."- Khun said side hugging his baby.
"This is not okay Khun. This was not supposed to happen. It's your first time here-
"Shh.. calm down i am totally fine. Now tell me what you said about me being the new head of the designing department."- Khun asked.
"I wanted to surprise you but she ruined it."- Fluke said pouting making Khun laugh at his sulky baby.
"It's okay but why me?"- Khun asked.
"Khun you have graduation in fashion designing from Chiang Mai University and you are asking me why you. Seriously Babe."- Fluke said
"Okay okay i got it now. So stop sulking please and how about a office tour."- Khun said and who was Fluke to say no to his Khun.