MISSED YOU

AUTHOR'S POV

Everyone left from there leaving the Theerapanyakuls with Tankhun alone. Khun was nervous as hell.

"Pa"- Ven called him and without any second thought he hugged his Pa and well cried. He really missed Khun a lot. Khun gestured Pai to join in and who was he to say no.
"Calm down now. I am here."- Khun told them.
"You won't leave again?"- Pai asked hiccuping due to crying.
"I won't and it's a pinky promise. Now stop crying babies. Please."- Khun tried to calm them down and he was successful to a good extent.
"Shao Fi, can you get water for us."- Khun asked him caughting him off-guard.
"Don't stress yourself about how I know you and Tul are standing behind the door. It's transparent and anyone could see you both."- Khun said making everyone laugh.

After a minute Tul got water for them.
"Boss, Tinn left in his car. Charn and King are trying to contact him but he is not picking up the calls so can you try calling him."- Shao Fi said
Khun nodded before dialing Tinn's number. After two rings he picked up the call.
"Tinn where are you? Do you know how much worried is everyone here especially Charn and why the hell are you not picking up anyone's call?"- Khun asked him.
"I am at the hospital."- Tinn replied hesitantly.
"What are you doing there? Is everything ok? Is she fine or..."- Khun asked him being worried about the person who was in the hospital.
"She is fine Khun. And she gained her consciousness. The doctor called me to tell me that but he said no one is allowed to meet her for next 48 hours, i am just here to meet the doctor and to check upon her. She is fine and I will be back in no time. And about why I was not picking up my phone was because I was talking with the doctor. I will be back before evening."- Tinn explained to him.
"You are not lying?"- Khun asked him once again.
"Tankhun!"- Tinn called his name frustrated.
"Ok ok, now don't be angry and call you husband otherwise he is going to kill me if anything happened to you."- Khun said before hanging up the call.
"He sa--
"No need to explain boss i heard everything. Phone was on speaker."- Tul said
"Get lost."- Khun replied as he helped Ven and Pai to drink water.
"Roger that Captain."- Shao Fi and Tul said in unison.

"Pa, why was your not responding to us when we tried to communicate with you."- Ven asked him as soon as Tul and Shao Fi left.

"Well because we got an information that there was a spy at your place and your Pa didn't wanted you guys to face any problem so he stopped responding to you."- Fluke said coming from behind.
"Pa."- Pai asked him.
"Fluke is right junior Porsche. So don't give him that look of yours."- Khun said making Pai look at him with pout.
"Why are you pouting buddy?"- Fluke asked Pai as he picked him up.
"Pa called me junior Porsche."- Pai said pouting more.
"How dare you say that to my buddy, you old man?"- Fluke asked Khun making Pai laugh out loud. Kinn and others were standing there and watching the interaction between Fluke and Pai with small happy smiles on their faces.
"You also call him old man."- Pai asked Fluke.
"Baby only you can say that. If anyone said this to him then he is definitely going to kill that person. Your Pa is a dangerous man."- Fluke said dramatically.
"DAD, we sent you there to get Ven and Pai so that we can continue our game not to sit there and make fun of Pa."- Bright said standing in the balcony. His hands were folded on his chest and he was literally glaring at Fluke.
"Sorry buddy. Guys I am taking both of them with me and you guys can have your conversation. Bye."- Fluke said as he picked both of them (power of a Mafia).

As soon as they went from there Khun once again was nervous but it flew away as soon Kinn and Kim hugged him tightly.

"Don't you dare to that? I am going to kill you for sure."- Kinn warned him as soon as they broke their hug.
"I am going to lock you up in a room."- Kim threatened him.
"Not only you Kim. Everyone is going to do that."- Porsche spoke from behind.
"You can do whatever you want."- Khun said so sweetly.
Everyone hugged him one by one. Chey, Macau and Arm were not ready to leave him but after a long session of shedding tears they finally let him go.