OUR LOVE

AUTHOR'S POV

As they reached the torcher chamber they heard Mark's screaming. When they entered the torcher chamber they saw Tinn beating the shit out of Mark with a rod. He was drenched with water and his white shirt turned into red because of blood.
"Tinn stop."- Fluke said.
"I did my piece of work and now I am going to pick Charn and Babe up from his office and also I am taking the kids with me for a icecream date."- Tinn said as he threw the rod aside looking at Fluke.
"Sure and be careful take some bodyguards with you."- Fluke told him and he left from their.

Fluke removed his watch but.....

"Fluke wait, can I and Pete deal with him first."- Porsche asked and Fluke nooded. Others sat their enjoying the show and Mark was regretting taking birth on the first place.

Pete and Porsche didn't wasted any time before picking up the torcher equipment and they begin their show.
Pete picked up the knife and started making cuts all over his face and lastly stabbed his both eyes making Mark scream at the top of his lungs.
"You saw my kids enjoying their time this is for that."- Pete said.
Porsche picked up the hammer and few nails. He stabbed Marks hand with the nails with the help of hammer. Mark was screaming from the pain on top of his lungs. After stabbing the nails Porsche Pulled out those nails out of his hand in one go. Pete picked up the the plier and pulled out his thumb nails and other finger nails.
"You clicked their pictures with your hands."- Porsche said.
"Please I am sorry please leave me. I promise I will stay away from your family and I will leave this country but please I can't handle this much pain please leave me."- Mark said stuttering and whimpering in pain.
"Pete, Porche leave him to us now. You both go and get changed."- Godfather said intervening. Porsche and Pete left from their levaing the phsyco's with Mark.

"Author, are you waiting for a special invitation."- Godfather said.
"Godfather I also want to see what you're going to do with him. I need to tell my readers as well na."- I said showing him my cute puppy eyes.
"No, now leave otherwise I will tell Khun that you didn't listen to me."- Godfather said.
"Blackmailer, I am going bye and you are going to regret it Godfather."- I said and went out from their.

After that only Mark's screaming and pleading was heard in the whole torcher chamber.

As they returned to their respective rooms after torchering Mark for God knows how much time. Godfather was attacked by a fierce tiger jumping over him. It was none other than his husband looking hella angry.

"Goodluck Godfather. Hopefully we will meet again, it your boyfriend left you alive."- I said disappearing from their.

"Tik what are you doing get down love."- Godfather said.
"Ohh really Ken, you know what..... Leave it. I am not talking to you. Sleep in the leaving room today."- Tik said getting down and throwing pillow on Godfather's face.
"Babe what happened? Why are you angry with me."- Ken asked him.
"Because of you. You are ignoring me from last night."- Tik said glaring at him making Ken gulp.
"When did I ignored you baby?"- Godfather asked.
"You idiot, you didn't kissed me last night, you also didn't kissed me in the morning and you didn't let me come with you to the torcher chamber. You didn't wake me up today, you didn'....ummmm
Ken kissed him before he could say something else.
After sometime he broke the kiss pecking his forehead.
"You are saying this because I didn't allowed you to come with me to the torcher chamber."- Ken asked as he made Tik sit on his lap.
Tik nodded making Ken chuckle at his sulky boyfriend.
"I didn't wanted you to witness the mess that's why I didn't allowed you to come with me. And now stop sulking, if someone saw the Korean Mafia King sulking they will be shocked to death."- Ken said earning a slap from Tik.
"You are bad."- Tim said getting up from his boyfriend's lap and left his room leaving a amused Ken behind.

"Are you satisfied author. You plan didn't worked."- Godfather said to me.
"It was me who made this story, it was me who made you the Godfather, it was me who made him your boyfriend and do you really think I will made him mad at you. Nice joke Godfather. Try it next time maybe I will fall for it because this time you failed. Now tata bye bye goodbye......"- I said disappearing once again.

It was lunch time when Tinn returned with Charn and Kids. Fluke was sitting in the living room along with Vegas and Kinn.
"Uncle Tinn we are going to our playroom bye and Dad we already have our lunch."- Bright said and the kids went towards their playroom.
"We are also going to our room bye. And Fluke here are the papers you asked for. I have taken care of everything just your and Godfather signs needs to be done."- Charn said handing him the papers.
"Thanks Charn."- Fluke said and they both left from their.
"Kinn can you wake Khun up and Vegas call everyone downstairs it's already lunch time and I need to announce something very important."- Fluke said as head towards his study where Godfather was working.

He knocked on the door and entered.
"Dad"- Fluke called Tik.
"Are the documents ready Fluke?"- Godfather asked him.
"Yes, Dad. Only your signs are left."- Fluke said giving him the file.
"Fluke are you sure you want this. I mean you could have discussed this with Tankhun."- Godfather said.
"I am 100% sure. Now sign it and let's go I need to announce it to everyone as well."- Fluke said.
Godfather shook his head and just signed the documents.
"Now go."- Godfather said giving him the documents.

Fluke came in the living room noticing every single person is there.
"Guys, I have to announce something."- Fluke said coming their.
"What is it that made you so excited Mr. Mafia."- Khun asked still a bit sleepy.
"Well see for yourself then."- Fluke said giving him the folder.
As soon as he finished reading the document title he jumped on Fluke hugging him tightly.
"Love you and thank you."- Khun said kissing him.
"What is it that made Khun do PDA?"- Porsche asked Kinn.
"Let him tell baby."- Kinn said as a matter of fact ignoring his husband's angry glare.

"Will you tell us as well what is it that he is not leaving to."- Mew asked.

Fluke took a deep breath as he.....
"We are shifting our base to Thailand."- Fluke said making everyone shocked.
"WHAT!!!!!"- a series of what was heard as he made the announcement.
"It was expected guys. He won't let Khun stay away from his family for sure."- Mew said as a matter of fact.
Everyone was positive with the announcement and Fluke relaxed knowing he don't have to argue with his clan.
"But Fluke who will take care of the things here."- Tang yi asked knowing well that he won't let him or Mew stay here.
"I have already arranged everything. Max, Tul, Chris, Jeno, Earth and Mix are going to take over Taiwan and rest will be coming to Thailand."- Fluke said shocking everyone.
"Earth and Mix?"- Khun asked breaking his hug.
"Khun, I already discussed about it with Kinn and also I am not forcing them. It their own independent decision and they both volunteered for it."- Fluke said calming everyone.
"Earth, Mix are you both sure about this. You guys don't need to do this."- Khun still asked them.
"Khun, it's our decision and I reassure you no one forced us."- Earth said and everyone cheered for them.
Everyone left for the dinning room for having breakfast leaving Fluke and Khun in the living room.

TANKHUN'S POV

I kissed him once again as soon as everyone left from their. After some time I broke the kiss because Miss Oxygen intruped them.
"Thank you so much."- I said looking straight into Fluke's eyes.
"I should be the one to say thank you. Thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for everything."- Fluke said as he once again attached his lips with Khun kissing him passionately...............

                           THE END

A really cute special chapter is coming on Sunday...
________________________________________

This is the end of my fairy tale (for me it was). Writing for the first time really felt different and a bit difficult at first knowing well that an inexperienced person can't cope up with the demands from the readers. But still I tried my best and thanks for reading this story, for giving it a thought. I love you all so much..........