PROBLEMS

Author's POV

With Theerapanyakuls

They returned from Bali last night. They were awestruck to see the arrangements made by Ven but unaware of the fact that Khun was the one who rechecked everything there, unaware of the security they had with them for 24*7 but Kinn and Vegas noticed how much trained the house helpers were. They noticed how everything was checked before serving them.

Ven and Pai, well they both are stressed because their Pa was not responding to them, building scenarios in their mind, thinking if they did something wrong or not.

As they came downstairs Time and Tay were waiting for them in the living room. They had their breakfast and Ven and Pai went to their room noticing the tension. Time told everyone to come to the meeting room in half an hour.

In The Meeting Room

"What happened Time? Why are you looking so stressed?"- Vegas asked
"Kinn when Korn passed you the Throne, did he told you about the Council Rules?"- Time asked.
"No he didn't told me about the Council rules and what rules are you talking about."- Kinn said.
"Vegas, before Gun died, did he ever told you about the rules?"- Time asked hoping may be someone from them knew about the rules.
"No"- Vegas said.
"Will you tell us what rules are you talking about?"- Porsche asked confused.
Time didn't said anything but kept the file in front of them. Pete picked up the file and read the title making him grone.
"What the hell is this?"- he said.
"The fu*king Mafia Council Rules. And it is clearly written that if anyone will not work according to the rules then his Throne will be taken and the Mafia King will be executed in less than two days."- Time said annoyed.
"Then"- Kinn said.
"For God's sake Kinn, how can you both didn't have any idea about the rules."- Time said, his voice higher then his normal tone.

"Vegas"- Pete called his name gaining everyone's attention.
"According to the 1st and foremost rule, if the previous Mafia King had done something wrong, then he should directly be handed over to the Council without any delay. No Mafia King is allowed to punish him and if they do that, they will be executed with the whole Clan and his Throne will be given to someone else."- Pete said making Porsche and Mix tensed.
"But why are you telling me this. We haven't done that?"- Vegas said making Time through his Gun at him but he doged it in time.
"How did you became the Mafia King Vegas? Can't you fu*king use your brain, he clearly said that the person should be handed over to the Council and not punished by any other Mafia King and Korn had done that and he got killed under our custody and that make us the direct target for getting executed. And on top of that we don't have any evidence to prove that we were not the one to torcher him. And everyone in the council got to know that Korn is dead and they are coming tomorrow for the meeting and investigation."- Time said, frustration clear in his voice.

"Now tell me how do you both never knew that there was a file related to Mafia Council Rules."- Time asked.
"Korn never allowed me to touch any file kept in his office. It was always him ordering and me following and when he gave me the ring of Major Family I never saw any file related to the Rules."- Kinn said making Time more annoyed.
"Same goes with me. Gun never allowed me to enter his office."- Vegas said making it clear that Korn and Gun had already planned that if they died then Theerapanyakul Family will end with them.

"How do you got to know about the Council Rules?"- Kim asked.
"When you were in Bali, I met my step father and there I met Godfather who told me about all these."- Time said making all of them look at Time shocked.
"Don't look at me like that. My mother cheated on My Pa with Korn and after my birth, my custody was given to Pa but he kept me away from the whole Mafia King and that is why no one knows about me being the sole heir of Korean Mafia."- Time said before they bombard him with questions.
"And you guys can ask me anything but first focus on how we are going to deal with the Council tomorrow. They won't even let us explain about the situation and if they even doubted a little bit no one will be able to save us."- Time said before anyone could ask him.
But before anyone could suggest something Time got a call from someone. He picked up the call.
"Time, how are you buddy?"- Tik asked.
"I am fine Dad."- Time replied
"Are they back from the trip or not?"- Tik asked him.
"Dad, they arrived yesterday? Why, what happened?"- Time asked worried.
"Nothing, I just wanted to tell you that Ken and I will arrive there tomorrow evening and the meeting got postponed till further notice. We want to discuss something with you all."- Tik said
"Ok Dad will see you tomorrow."- Time said before hanging up the call and looking at everyone.