TRUTH (PART-2)

AUTHOR'S POV

Tay was standing on the bridge admiring the night sky.
The cold wind was flowing, messing up his hairs, his eyes were teary and numb. He was feeling suffocated, he wanted to believe that the person he loved even after constantly being hurt, loved him ever once. But he was wrong, after today's incident it was confirmed but he refused to believe. His heart told him that it was not true but his brain was telling him that it was true.
He saw it with his own eyes how can he not believe. His heart was bleeding and his mind was a mess. He didn't know what had to be done.
He wanted to believe Time ,every time when he said i love you, but not anymore. He has been enduring for the past 6 years, and has been forgiving Time every now and then but not anymore. He wanted to end each and everything with Time now and at the moment he will, even if it will hurt him he will do it.

TAY'S POV

I was moving back to my car when I felt someone's presence behind me.
Before I could register something, someone hit my head and my vision started to blur. I shook my head in order to clear my vision but everything started turning black and the last thing which I remember before getting unconscious was someone standing in front of me.

Time skip

I slowly opened my eyes, I couldn't register where I was. As I tried to move my hands I realised I was tied up and the grip was quite strong as it restrained my movements.
I couldn't remember how I got into this situation but then.....

Flashback

I and Time were in the club as our friends invited us. Kavin and Joss both got engaged so they were holding a party for celebration.
We all were busy talking with each other when
" Tay when are you both getting married, it's been 8 years since you both got into a relationship",- Kavin asked.
Before I could say anything Time replied- " We both are not ready yet, am I right babe".
I was too stunned to say anything as Time hasn't called me any pet names since I remember but I got over it thinking maybe he just said it in front of our friends so I nodded.
Time got a message so he excused himself and went towards the washroom. I got busy catching up with Joss and Kavin as we haven't met in the last 3 years.
"Guys I will be checking on Time, it's been 20 mins and he is not back yet"- I said,
"Ohoo, see the Loverboy can't even stay away from him and they are saying that they are not yet ready to be married"- Kavin said and others started laughing. I just ignored them and started walking towards the washroom.
As I opened the gate I was shocked to see the scene in front of me. Time was kissing someone and they both were so engrossed that they didn't even notice someone opened the door.
I wasn't able to control my tears so I got out of the club and started driving senselessly. I didn't know where I was going but I just wanted to go away from there.
After that I ended up at the bridge and someone blew my head and now I am sitting here being tied up.
My eyes started to get teary as I remembered Time kissing someone else.

Flashback ended

TIME'S POV

I was enjoying with my friends and Tay in the club when I got a message from KORN
"I sent someone for you, he is waiting in the washroom for you. You know what to do"
I know that I have no choice but to follow his order because his two guards are sitting in front of me and they have guns with them. If I don't go now they will surely harm Tay.

I excused myself and got there. There was someone standing back facing me and I know he was the one.
" Just stay here silently and don't you dare do something which I will not allow and take this money and leave after an hour I will be staying here for that period of time, and remember to maintain some distance from me if you don't want to be dead"- I said in threatening way but he scoffed and said-" you know you are no fun to be with, I am standing in front of you to give you what you want and here you are refusing me. So much of the bad luck you got, each and every person in this club wants to have sex with me but you don't want that and refuse me.
You know very well that If you go against KHUN KORN'S order your beloved boyfriend will be in danger".
"How much money do you want to keep your mouth shut",- I asked getting irritated from his ranting.
He came near me and started touching my shoulder and said- "I already got more than I wanted now I just need you daddy". I cringed as he said daddy. Suddenly the gate opened and he pulled me into a kiss. I was so stunned to react that I didn't even notice who it was or when he left.
I got my senses back, as the person closed the door with loud thud, and pushed him. I slapped him and shot his head, he was dead at the spot.
"Only Tay can touch me, I don't give permission to any other person to do that",- I said to his dead body and got out of the washroom.
I noticed the guards already left from there, I sighed in relief otherwise I would be doomed if Korn got to know that I killed his stress reliever.