MESS

TANKHUN'S POV

I got the text from Fluke. I knew that we had to take the risk. I already texted Chris and Jeno and told them I will be in Thailand in the next 2 hours. I know it will be more messed up but for now my family's protection is important. And the worst is we still don't have any evidence. I thought everything would go according to the plan but that fu*king Antonio messed up everything.

"Gulf, I need you to go to the headquarters and Charn will come with me."- I told them as we settled in the car.
"But Khun I can't let you both leave alone."- Gulf said.
"Gulf i need you there with the kids. I don't know what Antonio and Dante will do. And don't take tension about us, Chris and Jeno will be there with us along with my appointed guards."- I said texting Fluke about my departure.
"Okay, if you want I will do that but if you think the situation is getting out of your hands give me a call."- Gulf said.
"Also I want Theerapanyakuls in Taiwan not in Vietnam before morning. I have already informed Fluke about our departure."- I told him.
After 15 minutes we arrived at the airport. Our Jet was already ready. Charn was talking with his assistant to make the arrangements at the headquarters in Taiwan.

"Khun everything will be done before their arrival in Taiwan and I informed Tinn for taking care of the kids as well."- Charn told me.
"Charn, Chris has sent me footage. I want you to send it to Tinn and tell him to show it. It's not the right evidence but they will get the benefit of doubt."- I told him as I handed him over my iPad. The evidence is not enough to prove them innocent but it is enough for them to be safe for two to three days and maybe I will get the real evidence.

FLUKE'S POV

As I arrived at the headquarters I got the text from Khun about his and Charn's departure. I was a little worried about him leaving alone but I already know for now Dad and Theerapanyakuls are more important for him than his life. I just hope I will get time of two to three days for them. Bright and Becky both are anxious sir to the situation but they both are not showing it in front of me. Tang Yi and Max both are calling here and there to get any way out of the situation right now. Tul and Shao Fi both are with Bright and Becky. I arrived at the meeting room along with everyone. Antonio and Council members entered after me and After them Dad and Theerapanyakuls.

"I think Bright and Becky should leave as it's not good for them to hear what is going on here."- Mr. Dante said as soon everyone settled down.
"Becky take Ven and Pai with you both to the play room."- I told them but..
"Black Prince, sorry to say but Ven and Pai can't leave as they both are from Theerapanyakul Clan."- Mr. Dante said but before i could reply to him..
"Mr. Dante sorry to say but if you think that we are kids and we should not be present here then they both are younger than us and if the thing which you are going to talk about is not good for us then it is definitely not good for both of them."- Bright said.
"But Bright they----
"Sorry for my rude behaviour Mr. Dante but if you said any wrong word about Ven and Pai I won't even think for a single second before putting a bullet in your body. They are our nongs and we both won't tolerate a single word against them. Dad we are taking Ven and Pai along with Phi James to the play room. Uncle Chey and Uncle Macau also are going with us."- Becky said.
"I dare you to oppose us Mr. Dante."- Bright said as Mr. Dante tried to say something.
"Macau and Chey, you both can go with Ven and Pai."- I told them. As they left from there I turned towards Mr. Dante.
"Mr. Dante, let me give you some advice. Don't oppose Bright and Becky if you want to live. They both are far more dangerous than me if it comes to their family."- I told him.
"But how can you let Chey and Macau leave along with them."- Antonio asked me.
"Antonio, everyone here knows about Macau and Chey that they both are far away from the Mafia life. And moreover right now they are at a different place so it would be a little relaxing for Ven and Pai in this situation if they have someone from their family with them. Also I can't say no to my kids otherwise their Pa will surely kill me along with those who opposed them."- I told him,  making him gulp.

"Fluke, Charn sent me the footage."- Tinn said. I told him to attach his phone with the operator.

As we saw the footage, i released a sigh knowing I can buy a little time for them.
"What is in the footage? It's just the footage of some corridor."- Mr. Dante said.
"Mr. Dante are you really dumb or just acting like one. It's clear from the footage that Kinn and Vegas never left their room at the time when Korn died."- I told him.
"So what, it can be the footage of any other day."- Antonio said making me want to hit his head with something.
"Antonio, the time and date is exactly showing on the screen as the video which you showed us. So it's clear that they never left their rooms and if they never left their room how can they kill Korn without leaving their room."- I said in an annoyed tone.
"But still this video doesn't prove them innocent. They could leave through any of the secret doors."- Mr. Dante said.
"Did I say that? But this still gives us the reason to do a proper investigation and not to just jump on the conclusion."- I said.
"But--
"But what Antonio. Why do I feel like you want them dead?"- Mew said.
"No Mew why would I. I was just saying--

"Sorry for the intrupion everyone. Fluke, he said he wanted everyone in Taiwan before morning and whatever investigation will happen further should be held at our mansion."- Gulf told me as he entered the meeting room.
"Now who the hell is this he?"- Antonio asked.
"My husband. And if as he said I want everyone to reach Taiwan."- I said.
"Black prince but our headquarter is in Vietnam not there and we should conduct the investigation here not at your mansion."- Enzo said.
"Enzo, I can be the Black Prince for you but for my husband i am only his husband not any Mafia King. And moreover he didn't ask me he ordered everyone to be present in Taiwan and this headquarters is not yours it's my Dad's."- I told them sternly.
"Just say that you are afraid of your husband."- Enzo said in a mocking tone.
"Enzo, let me clear few things for you to understand my and my husband's relation. First, i respect him. Second, he don't say things in air he always have his reasons for the things he do. Third, yes I am afraid of my husband and I don't feel any shame in admitting this. Fourth, he gets what he wants. And last but not the least don't forget that he is my husband, the Black Prince's husband. So before saying anything against him just know that every person of my clan respects him and no one will hesitate to shoot you right at your place."- I said in my ice cold voice.
"And now it's my order that i want everyone to be present in Taiwan in the morning and now no one will say anything otherwise I won't hesitate to kill that person. Dismiss."- I told them and everyone left from there except for Theerapanyakuls and us.

"Tinn call the kids here and Mew arrange our jets we will leave in two hour after dinner."- I told them.
"Gulf call someone at the mansion and tell them to make the arrangements."- I told him as I texted Khun that we will be leaving for Taiwan in an hour.
"Charn already did that. And I have already called our people there to help both of them."- Gulf told me.

"Guys let's go and have our dinner, kids will arrive at the cafeteria. I won't listen no for an answer please."- I told them as Kinn was trying to say no.
"I know Kinn that this situation is difficult but believe me I surely know that you guys are not the one in the video. And just know that I won't let anything happen to anyone of you. You guys are important to someone who is the reason of my life."- I told them before leaving the meeting room.

TANKHUN'S POV

As we landed in Thailand Chris was already waiting for us. As we reached near the mansion I told him to leave me and Charn a little behind the mansion. I can't let anyone see me for now so we will enter the control room through the secret door which only I know. 
As we both entered the control room Jeno was already present there with Chris.

"Did you guys get any clue?"- I asked them. The shook their head. I think I have to take the matter in my hands now.
"Okay, step aside. I will see if any of the secret camera capture something or not."- i said and they both step aside.

After 3 hours

"Guys let's go"- I told them.
"But where?"- Charn asked me.
"I will tell everything on our way but if we get a little late we won't be able to catch the real culprit."- I said as I opened the secret door. I called my men to come and pick us up.
"Chris call our men and tell them to reach at this location as soon as possible. I want near about 10 of our guards to be present before we reach there and tell them to record everything happening there."- I said.

Please God this is the only last hope for me to save my family. Please........
I thought as we were getting close to our destination.