Introduction 1

Suraj Oberoi (29 yrs old)
Suraj Oberoi is a little quiet person and most workaholic person compared to other brothers, He likes to control others. Suraj doesn't like distraction as he thinks it will destroy him. Suraj can't control himself if someone dare to go against him.

Daksh oberoi (28 yrs old)
Daksh oberoi is more normal person to understand than other brothers. He is a very cold person and talks when it's important, He prefers to be alone, Daksh doesn't like relation, he have less anger issue than other 3 brother, Daksh is emotional less.

Vivan oberoi (26 yrs old)
Vivan oberoi is most dangerous person in Oberoi family like lion who is always ready to hunt. Vivan alone is equal to all three Oberois when it's come to cruelty. He has taken main bad habits from his brother : Suraj=arrogant, Daksh= emotionalless, Aditya= rude and in addition aggressiveness. Vivan don't believe in relation stuff ( every kind of relation). Vivan have more anger issues than other brothers, it can work as fuel on his anger if someone disobey him.

Aditya Oberoi ( 25 yrs old)
Aditya Oberoi is a rude person and more ruthless than other brothers, Impoliteness, disobedient, spoil brat can define him. In his whole life he never once talked politely to his family, he is a complicated person to understand, what he will do with what intention we can never say, Hate when someone pity him.
___________________________

Sanskruti Suraj Oberoi (25 yrs old)
Like her name she is a sanskari girl, Sanskruti is kind, helpfull and polite girl. She is quit intelligent in understanding people,their intention, situation, She can't see her loved ones in pain, Sanskruti is so much in culture, traditional stuff as she believes in gods so much, She can be quiet talkative.

Ishita Daksh Oberoi (24 yrs old)
Ishita is that type of person "if you're good I'm good if you're bad I'm bad", she is little aggressive, she can raised voise for anyone. She doesn't have any hope from anyone, can be talkative or completely silent depending upon her mood, Her tongue is her biggest enemy it slipped at unwanted situation.

Ruhi Vivan Oberoi(23 yrs old)
Ruhi is a kind and soft hearted girl, she never think bad about anyone even if they did very bad with her. She just has an innocent soul,she is a quiet person and loves to admire nature, Arguing and disrespecting was never her things and she got scared easily.

Kiara Aditya Oberoi (22 yrs old)
Kiara is kind girl but only few people are able to see this side of her because Kiara doesn't like to show kindness. Karan is the only person that has seen her kindness, She gets angry easily and things get in her head a little late, Have trust issue and scared of getting attach. She is so bad at understanding people and their intention and have sharp tongue.