Chapter 2: Storm inside the Brides

Sanskruti's Pov:

Sanskruti was standing in front of the window watching a beautiful view of the moon while thinking about the taday function. He doesn't care about anything, After making my life mess he act like nothing happens, It's our first time we were meeting and he didn't bother to utter a single word. How I'm gonna survive with him with this kind of attitude, I wish I can go back to my normal life,I really don't want this.

Ishita's Pov:

Ishita sat on bed after removing all heavy jewellery and makeup, she started to think deeply. His behaviour was so cold, Is he also forced to marry me? if yes then luck is on my side, we can solve problem and if not then I think I should have to keep my funeral. But I don't think it's forced marriage for him because he doesn't seem to have any problem. ahhh !How can reality be this bad or maybe my luck, I really don't want to get married and after seeing him definitely not with him, God please help.

Ruhi's Pov:

Tiredly she looked at herself she was still in her engagement attire, After returning back she was seating on floor like a statue. Today whatever happens is so much for her to digest, she was not expecting this from the person her dad choose for her. Only one thing is coming to her mind, should I tell dad that I don't want to marry but I think it's too late news is spread in media and relatives. My dad will go through so much disrespect and lose after all they are breaking bond with Oberoi, they will not leave us. I can't do this they didn't force me even through I was not ready for this marriage and I agree to this marriage for my parents happiness. I agree with this now there is no turning back, Now thing is clear like water that my life gonna be hell. I will lose everything I have, he will break me till there is no single piece is left to be broken. Just by thinking her eyes started to tear up, Maybe today is last day she is crying because of destiny.

Kiara's Pov:

Kiara was removing jewelleries while her mind was focused on him, Little she feel disgust by thinking how he touch her without thinking that it will make her uncomfortable and that smirk. She was not able to forget a single thing that happens, she was too concentrate that she didn't pay attention to her action and "ahh" a bangle broke with small cut on her hand. Blood started flowing from cut "I will make your life hell" his voice echo in her ears, while she just stare at her hand. No I can't do this, I can't marry a psycho,I have to convince my parents at any cost, I can't destroy myself, they can't just betray me. He is like this I wonder how his parents are, I  have to do something quickly, Deciding this she went to washroom to change and clean the mess.

Kiara's house:

Kiara: Dad please! I don't want to marry him,
Crying Kiara is trying to convince her dad,

Gautam: You will marry him and that's final no more Arguments.
Gautam said sternly,

Kiara: I will marry whoever you want But not him dad, he is not a good person.

Gautam: do you know better than me or you think yourself oversmart.
Gautam said meanly,

Karan: Dad please if she don't want to marry him please don't force her.
Karan spoke taking stand for his sister,

Gautam: are you her lawyer?
Gautam asked while raising his one eyebrow,

Karan: no dad, it's just I don't want to see you forcing her.

Gautam: that is the thing that is not getting in her head, why she bringing that time where I have to force her. Can't she simply marry him, After doing such things she still dare to stand infront of me and argue. Bad daughter! that is what you are if he is not a good person still you deserve it.

Hearing this Kiara look at her dad with a hurtful gaze and then she shifts her gaze to her mom hoping for support but her mom just gives her a pity look. Karan was about to speak but Kiara held his hand, With trembling lips Kiara spoke.

Kiara: Let's think that for you, your daughter died at that time and for me, my parents will die on my wedding day.

Everyone was so shocked with her sudden and hard decision including karan. She had enough, Now she just wants to get out of this house and never return.

Kiara: If you want you can have a funeral!

Saying this she turned and left, Gautam was taken back with her harsh word but he don't want to accept it.
It's almost night and all are having their dinner except Kiara, After their fight Kiara didn't show up not for dinner nothing. Karan is having a very hard time not being able to do anything for her, He just wants to talk with her but he decides to give her space because today she sacrifices everything. Meanwhile Kiara was crying badly in her room, she was in the worst condition, the room was in a mess condition, Crying for hours now.

Kiara: Everything happened because of her, I hate her. Till now whatever I went through is because of her, Because of her I lost my freedom,trust,my mom and my dad and now my life.

Again she burst out remembering her life 3 years ago, Her sweet moments with her Family, Everything was so perfect just like dream. She was chuckle, remembering how her father got tense when 10 year old Kiara fell while riding a bicycle.

Kiara: But sometimes reality is so hard to accept,
Kiara closed her eyes and lean her head on wall,

Kiara: I would rather die than forgive you mina.