Introduction 2

About Oberois family:

Nandani Oberoi wife of Tejas Oberoi and head of family, Any decision or order made by Nandani has to be follow. No one can go against her, Nandani and Tejas have 2 sons and one daughter. Tejas is a simple man who love her wife so much,
Tejas and Nandani went through a lot together to make Oberois Enterprise. Tejas was a small business man, he opened a sweet brand which luckily reached on high, As time pass the brand became famous. Slowly they became rich and expand their business by opening restaurant and pass their business through generation to generation. As Tejas and Nandani went through a lot of struggle, they are grounded people but other Oberois have very high attitudes and egos.

Viraj Oberoi is elder son of Nandani and Tejas and ex boss of Oberois Enterprise. Saumya Oberoi is wife of Viraj Oberoi and she manages Oberoi Mansion, Saumya is a very careful woman, they have 2 sons. Suraj Oberoi's elder son (current boss)and Vivan Oberoi's younger son.

Jairaj Oberoi is the younger son of Nandani and Tejas, Meegha Oberoi is wife of Jairaj. Meegha is quite a selfish woman and always compares her life with others, They too have 2 sons. Daksh Oberoi elder son and Aditya Oberoi younger son.

Both brothers generally don't interfere in house matter, they married their wives on Nandani's choice.

About Oberois business:
Currently Oberois has 2 companies, completely opposite in side. One company is handle by Suraj and Aditya which is all about sweet how to pack,when to pack, all requirements, deals,etc. While another company is handle by Daksh and Vivan which is about all restaurants they have. They manage all work related to restaurants as they have 6 restaurants.

All brothers are bosses in their company but Suraj is the main boss, and he has to keep an eye on everything if something went wrong then he is the first person responsible for that. But he trusts all his brothers so it's not that hard for him, they get equal profit so there was never an issue related to this, They do their work with their whole heart.

They shouldn't get seperated as biological brother that's why for there unity Tejas pair them oppositely. but its benefits them as Aditya is little closer to Suraj than Daksh and Vivan is little closer to Daksh than Suraj.