Chapter 24: Divorce-3

They entered Kiara's room but no one was there,
Sanskruti: where is she?
Saumya: I don't know, Aditya did bring her.
Sanskruti: then?
Ishita:Let's check the other rooms too.
They searched all the rooms but didn't find her, they came down where everyone was present. Seeing them Nandani stood up and went to them,
Nandani: are you both ok? I'm sorry, please forgive me.
Nandani said while more tears left from her eyes seeing their bruises. Everyone was shocked, why is she apologizing?
Sanskruti: mummy ji tells us everything now.
Sanskruti spoke ignoring Nandani which all noticed, Saumya spoke.
Saumya: when we didn't find you all we went to your rooms to check but there we find divorce papers then mummy jii( Nandani) called to your husbands and told them to come home asap. After your husbands got to know they stormed out of the house to search you all, after so many hours finally one of them came home, Suraj. Suraj come with you and went to room after him Daksh came with Ishita but Vivan come alone. Vivan was so angry so didn't dare to ask him, we decided let him calm down first them we will him. Then after Aditya came too with Kiara, mummy ji decided to ask Vivan and went to his room. After mummy ji asked him about Ruhi, Vivan stood up and left the house without telling anything. His facial expressions was so different that we get scared so mummy ji went to Suraj and ask for help. Suraj called Vivan but Vivan didn't pick up the call so Suraj went to Daksh. Daksh called Vivan and Vivan told him that he lost her, she is missing. After that Daksh told Suraj to call Aditya and told him to come, they all went find Ruhi. But I don't know where Kiara is now.
Ishita: call Aditya and ask him.
Saumya: no one is picking up the call.

After almost 2 hours they heard cars parking noises, heirs enter. Vivan enter with Ruhi in her arms, he directly walk towards their room. Ruhi was unconscious and all dirty, Nandani grabbed Suraj hand and ask him.
Nandani: what happened?
Suraj: Vivan left her in the middle of the road and when you ask him about Ruhi that time he remembered that he left her. He went back to that place but she was not there, she was not having mobile so we were not able contact her. We searched for her a lot together but didn't find her so we took help from the police. With the help of the police we find her in the drainage pipe unconscious, we bring her.
Everyone was in the hall leaving Vivan,Ruhi & Kiara listening to Suraj.
Vivan: Sanskruti bhabhi and Ishita bhabhi.
Vivan shouted from his room, both girls with heirs went to Vivan's room. Ishita & Sanskruti looked at Vivan coldly,
Vivan: Sanskruti & Ishita bhabhi can you both bath her?
Vivan asked and looked at them, other heirs looked at them too. Now Heirs saw their bruises and looked at each other, they both nodded while heirs found the situation a little awkward, Vivan picked up Ruhi and went in washroom. He placed her in bathtub and left from there, both girls started their work. They notices small cuts on her skin, they were so gentle on her. First of all she was unconscious and second Sanskruti wrists were burning so it was hard for them. After completing bathing her they made her wore the bathrobe, Sanskruti called Vivan. Vivan entered and startled, he never even saw her without dupatta and seeing her in only bathrobe startled him. He somehow pick her up while Ishita fixed her bathrobe appropriately, they come out of the washroom. Seeing Ruhi in bathrobe other heirs turned, Vivan placed Ruhi on bed and turned giving privacy. The whole time Vivan didn't look at Ruhi, he was looking straight. Ishita & Sanskruti pulled the duvet on her body and settled her.
Sanskruti: when doc will come?
Daksh: I had called doc, he said he'll come in 20 minutes.
Sanskruti nodded,
Ishita: where is Kiara, Aditya?
Aditya: oh shit!
Aditya ran, everyone's heart beat raised after this much they don't want something bad to happen again. They followed him, when they were coming into the garden they all saw dry red footprints. Everyone got shocked after they saw Kiara lying in the garden unconscious, Aditya run towards her and pulled her on his lap.
Aditya: no,no,no wake up Kiara. He said tapping her cheek but she was not responding.
Daksh: pick her up Aditya and go to your room.
He said as it was still raining, he picked her up and walk fastly toward their room. He placed her on bed and sat beside her.
Aditya: Kiara woke up please.
He said but she didn't move,
Suraj: The doc is coming, Aditya.
Aditya nodded, he stood up and looked at Ishita & Sanskruti.
Aditya: can you change her clothes bhabhi's?
Sanskruti nodded but Ishita was all silent, they all looked at Ishita but she didn't bother.
Sanskruti: you all can leave.
They all left the room, Ishita & Sanskruti started to change her clothes. Ishita open the door but didn't looked at anyone, she stood beside Sanskruti.
Daksh: doc had come, whose is first?
They all looked at Vivan and Aditya but what they said next shocked everyone.
Vivan: whoever bhabhi's choose
Ishita indicate Sanskruti to take decision,
Sanskruti: let's go with age, bigger one first.
Silently heirs went to Vivan's room followed by Ishita & Sanskruti, doc was checking her.
Doc: it's nothing to worry, she is fine. she just fainted maybe because of shock or something triggered her. Let's go to Kiara now,
She was Oberois family doctor so she so friendly and Frank with them. After checking Kiara doc sigh,
Doc: she had lost lots of blood, her BP is so low which is not good. As you told me she was in the rain all night, if she caught the cold then it will worse the situation. Because she lost lots of blood that's why her immune system is weak, there is chance she fall severely sick. If she have fever than call me because we have to change our treatment then.
Aditya: ok doc.
With this she left, everyone left too as they also need rest after hectic night.