Chapter 7: Reception and first rasoi

According to Nandani order today Sanskruti and Ishita will have their first rasoi And tomorrow Ruhi and Kiara will have their first rasoi. Reception will be held at evening.
After getting ready Ruhi came down, she was wearing light blue anarkali with matching earrings, bangle and mangalsutra in neck. She came down but now she don't know where to go, where she should be present now. She was puzzled in this but soon she saw Sanskruti and approach her.
Sanskruti: Good morning! Sanskruti said with a smile when she saw her. She was wearing light pink anarkali with matching earrings, bangles and mangalsutra.
Ruhi: Good morning!
Sanskruti: We haven't meet properly, let me introduce myself. Hii! I'm Sanskruti Sharma.
Sanskruti forwarded her hand for hand shake,Ruhi smiled and hand shook with her saying,
Ruhi: hello! I'm Ruhi Thakur.
They are talking something random when Saumya saw her and come toward them.
Saumya: You both came? Why are standing here?
Sanskruti: We don't know where to go.
Saumya: oh ok! Where is remaining 2?
Sanskruti look at Ruhi like she is asking if she know but Ruhi give look like I don't know.
Sanskruti: We don't know.
Saumya: it's your first day with each other and you both started understanding each other look things.
By her tone it was hard to know what she meant, they don't want to judge her by one meeting that's why they both just give her small smile.
Meegha: Pooja is about to start where are Ishita and Kiara. Meegha said seeing Sanskruti and Ruhi already here.
Saumya: Sent someone to check.
Saumya just say when they see Kiara coming, Kiara was wearing green suit with matching earrings, bangles and mangalsutra in her neck.
Saumya: Good,one is here.
Not knowing what they are talking about Kiara just look at them.
Meegha: where is Ishita? Kiara look at her.
Kiara: I don't know?
Saumya: Meegha, how would she know.
Meegha: look she is here. She said seeing Ishita coming, she was wearing yellow suit with matching earrings and bangles.
Meegha: where were you?
Ishita: I don't know where to came so I was asking someone.
Saumya: leave, let's go for pooja.
They all leave to mandir area inside the banglo.

Meanwhile:
After waking up, the first thing came in all heirs mind was,
"Where is she? Where did she sleep?"
But they cared less, shrugging off they went to take a bath.
Now all Oberois are present for pooja including brides too. Pooja is about to start when bloody relatives spoke,
Relative: Why does no one in your daughter in law have sindoor in their mang.
Seeing 4 of them without sindoor in there mang, Saumya and Meegha got angry but Nandani tried to cover the thing by saying,
Nandani: I tell them.
Relative: Why?
Nandani: Because I want there husbands to put sindoor in there mang in mandir.
4 heirs looked at Nandani, knowing she is trying to cover up things because she doesn't want this to be affected their image. Not continuing further relative shut her mouth.
Nandani: let's continue, Suraj beta put sindoor in Sanskruti's mang. Nandani said forwarding sindoor, Suraj looked at Sanskruti there eyes met for second and Sanskruti looked away. Suraj came in front of Sanskruti taking sindoor Suraj put it in Sanskruti mang, this whole time Sanskruti didn't look at him. Doing his work Suraj move back to his place.
Nandani: Good, now Daksh beta it's your turn. Daksh takes steps towards Ishita, Daksh looked at Ishita.
Daksh(in mind): oh god, now where is her mangalsutra. Daksh knows very well, it will create a mess if some relatives see it then, Grabbing her hand he started to take her to their room, everyone shocked not knowing what happen. Coming in room Daksh pinned Ishita on the wall.
Daksh: Where is your mangalsutra? He said calmly,which is opposite to his action. Now Ishita understand everything, she hesitatly try to move but Daksh didn't let her go
Daksh: didn't I told you not do such thing which will affect our image. Ishita just rolls her eyes at his statement and which triggers him more, Daksh grab Ishita by her shoulder and pull closer.
Daksh: I feel like doing same thing with you, which you do with your eyes.
Ishita jerked his hand and move to her luggage and take mangalsutra, wearing it she said.
Ishita: Happy? With annoyed face.
Daksh: let's go. In cold tone
Everyone is waiting for Daksh and Ishita, soon they came.
Nandani: Now puts sindoor Daksh. Taking sindoor Daksh put on her mang went back to his place.
Nandani: come Vivan beta, it's your turn.
Vivan come toward Ruhi and put sindoor, without saying anything he returned back to his place.
Ruhi(in mind): finish? Really? Ruhi was surprised.
Nandani: good, Aditya beta came your the last.
Aditya came with playful smile which everyone notice.
Oberois(in mind): please don't do something nonsense Aditya. Oberois was praying
Standing in front of her, Aditya takes sindoor and puts it on her mang, not only on her mang he also shock some sindoor on her face. Everyone laugh little, Kiara was feeling humiliated but she didn't do anything.
Nandani: let's start pooja.
Pooja started, one by one every couple do aarti. During aarti nothing happened between new couples for which oberois was glad. After pooja Nandani said,
Nandani: Now all daughters in law will touch their husband feets.
They don't want to touch their husbands feet, for Sanskruti she can't touch the feet of a person like Suraj, for Ishita her ego was not letting her do this, for Ruhi it was nothing to her, for Kiara her self respect was not letting her do this. Not having another option they stand in front of their husband, girls were looking at their husbands like they will kill them today while their husbands has proud look on their face. Touching their feet girls came back to their place.