Chapter 74: Regained Memory

After 3 days,
Girls are almost recovered specially Kiara & Ruhi, Ishita & Sanskruti need more rest according to the doc. In these 3 days heir never left their wives alone, they didn't even go to work also, Jairaj & Viraj handle everything. Meegha & Saumya were feeding girls nutrient things, some of them were made by them, old recipe. Kiara and Ishita throw more tantrums while eating that but Saumya & Meegha didn't gave up and feed them anyhow. Sometimes they take help from Daksh & Aditya, Ishita & Kiara listen to their husband most and Suraj & Vivan listen to their wife most.

In kitchen:

Kiara was helping servants to take breakfast, she didn't make breakfast she just managed everything, she was busy in helping suddenly Ruhi called her.

Ruhi: Kiara!

Kiara: what bhabhi?
After Ruhi lost her memory Kiara started calling her bhabhi.

Ruhi: why are you calling me bhabhi?
Ruhi asked while drinking water casually, Kiara frowned.

Kiara: it's been while since I started calling you bhabhi,

Ruhi: why?
Ruhi's behaviour was so casual,

Kiara: because it's our relation, your Vivan bhai's wife and Vivan bhai are older than Aditya.

Ruhi: we are almost the same age just months gap, and when you started following this?

Kiara: how do you know this? Do you remember me?
Kiara asked finally understanding,

Ruhi: did I forget you?
She smiled teasingly,

Kiara: you don't remember anything?
Kiara asked, she thought Ruhi forgot everything that happened after that incident like before.

Ruhi: you are such a dump, Kiara?
Kiara ran and hugged her, this was enough to believe that she regained her memory and was teasing her.

Kiara: I didn't miss you, idiot!
She said while hugging her,

Ruhi: me too, dumbo!
Kiara broke the hug,

Kiara: do you remember everything?

Ruhi: not yet, slowly I will remember everything.

Kiara: why to worry when I'm here!
Kiara said proudly,

Ruhi: you're here that's why I am worried.

Kiara: how mean!
Kiara said while looking away,

Kiara: wait, I'll announce this news to everyone.
Kiara said excitedly and ran, Ruhi just smiled at her, Kiara was the first person Ruhi came after remembering everything. Kiara excitedly went towards the dining table where everyone was sitting for breakfast.

Kiara: I have good news!
Kiara said excitedly, everyone widen their eyes and looked at Aditya while Aditya himself was beyond the shock.

Meegha: this early?
Meegha took it the wrong way,

Kiara: huh?
Here is our dumb Kiara,

Ishita: Kiara, when you did i----
Sanskruti stopped Ishita immediately,

Meegha: Aditya, you shouldn't rush like this, it's a very important thing.
Meegha scolds Aditya,

Aditya: mom, we didn't-----

Sanskruti: Aditya wait, what is the news Kiara?

Kiara: Ruhi regained her memory!
Everyone facepalm but within a second they looked at her shockingly.

Ishita: what? Really?
Kiara nodded and that when Ruhi entered,

Sanskruti: Ruhi, do you remember us?
Sanskruti wanted to confirm it,