Chapter 23: Divorce-2

Meanwhile Vivan:
Vivan entered Ruhi's house,he asked the person he saw first.
Vivan: where is Ruhi?
Servant: mam is in her room,
Vivan: where?
Then the servant told him where her room was, Vivan stormed towards her room. Without knocking he entered the room, Ruhi was sleeping because it was almost 11:30 pm. Vivan took a jug of water and poured it on her, Ruhi sat straight while a little scream left from her mouth but she shut her mouth after seeing him. Seeing him fear rush over her body, she move backed creating distance but it increases his anger. Ruhi noticed it and came back to the previous place, Vivan grabbed her wrist and dragged her towards the car. Luckily her family was not awake, Ruhi silently followed him. He opens the car door and she sits in the passenger seat obediently and he sits on the driver seat. She was so scared of him but for now she was more scared of speed, he was driving at full speed while it was raining outside. He was so angry, his knuckles were white like it would come out because of the pressure he was putting on steering. She became anxious, her breath became uneven.
Ruhi: pl-e-ase slo-w d-ow-n,
She said while shuttering badly,
Ruhi: please slow down the speed,
Vivan stopped the car,
Vivan: out!
But she didn't move just stared at his face,
Vivan: OUT!
He shouted, without saying she came out in heavy rain, Vivan left her.

Meanwhile Aditya:
Standing in front of the apartment Aditya rang the bell continuously, Kiara looked at the peephole and seeing him she got scared a little. She was all alone but she was expecting him, she knew he would come to take her.
Aditya: Kiara darling see your husband has come, open the door.
Grabbing all the courage she opened the door, he smiled at her and entered in.
Kiara( in mind): he is in psycho form.
Aditya: don't you give water to your husband?
Nodding she brought the water and gave it to him, He takes it but the next moment he smashes water on her face and throws the glass harshly on the floor, Glass pieces shattered all over the floor.
Aditya: woke up to reality!
He said coldly and sternly,
Aditya: remove your sleepers,
Kiara frowned,
Aditya: REMOVE IT.
He shouted, Kiara quickly removed because she is so scared of his psycho side.
Aditya: walk!
Kiara: huh?
Aditya: I said walk.
Kiara: can't you see pieces of glass on the floor.
Aditya came closer to her and grabbed her both shoulders gently.
Aditya: I'll explain it darling, remember when you enter my house for the first time, you dip your feet on red liquid to bring peace, happiness in my house and while walking you left your red footprints. So I want to create that moment again but I don't have red liquid so I'm preparing it.
Kiara: by my blood?
Aditya: your so smart wifey.
Kiara: are you gone mad Aditya? How can you think such things?
Aditya: do you think you're capable of questioning me?
He said in dominant and dangerous tone, his sudden mood change scares her more,
Aditya: Don't spoil my mood, I'm playing with my toy.
Kiara: what If I don't do it then?
Aditya: then I'll do it in the worst way.
He said smiling, Kiara knows when he turns in psycho nothing can save her. Kiara looked at glass pieces on the floor, hesitantly Kiara took the first step, the glass hid in her feet, whimper left from her mouth.
Aditya: continue wifey, we have to go home too.
Kiara looked at him hoping for some mercy but he just smiled, Kiara took the next step and another glass piece hid in her feet.
Kiara: Aditya please,
Aditya: baby I'm enjoying, continue na.
Kiara made the fist of her hand and continued, now her feet were covered in blood while many of the glass pieces were stuck on her feet. Suddenly Aditya picked her up,
Aditya: that's enough wifey, let's go home.
They left for home, after stopping the car in front of the house Aditya went to her and picked her up. Aditya walked towards the entrance and stopped in front of the main door, he put her down.
Aditya: enter my lakshmi,
He said while smiling, Kiara took a step and the glass pieces insert more deeply in her feet. She left red footprints behind her, everyone came and noticed it.
Aditya: NO ONE WILL COME IN MIDDLE AND LEAVE NOW.
He shouted and everyone left, Aditya went and brought an aarti plate, he did her aarti and said,
Aditya: welcome back to the hell wifey.
He sarcastically, she looked at him.
Kiara: I never saw someone like you, bloody psycho and I'll not stay in this hell.
He threw the plate and grabbed her chin,
Aditya: you will and I'll make sure that and whom did you call PSYCHO? He yelled at last,
Kiara: bloody psycho!
Aditya: as your wish!
He left her chin and grabbed her wrist and dragged her towards the garden area, her feet were hurting a lot and also leaving red footprints. He jerked her harshly in the rain while he was in shelter,
Aditya: don't you dare to even move an inch or consequences will be worse from this.
Kiara was standing in rain all soaked while Aditya was watching her, they were staring at each other deeply. No one was ready to break the eye contact but then Aditya phone ring, he picked up the call. Because of rain he was not getting signal he went in search of signal and never returned.

In hall:
Everyone was getting tensed because Ruhi went missing.
Nandani: what will happen to Ruhi? Where is she?
Saumya: calm down mummy ji, they had gone to bring her.
Nandani: what if they didn't find her? I can never forgive myself, please god bring our Ruhi back safely.
After they all got to know Ruhi went missing all heirs immediately went to search her and from that moment Nandani was crying. Saumya, Meegha, Viraj, Jairaj were consoling her,
Saumya: I'll go and check on the other daughter in laws.
Nandani: yes go,go.
Saumya first went to Sanskruti's room, knocking on the door she entered. Sanskruti was sleeping while sitting on the floor and her hand was hand cuff, Saumya gasped and went towards her. Saumya tapped on her face,
Saumya: Sanskruti..... Sanskruti.....wake up beta.
She was sleeping because it was 3am and normal people will be sleeping at this time, But not Oberois, it's a crime to call them normal. Sanskruti woke up and looked at Saumya, she didn't know how to react or what to say.
Saumya: what is this baccha?
She said looking at her hand cuff, Sanskruti looked away.
Saumya: Suraj did this, didn't he?
Sanskruti didn't say anything, Saumya noticed her red cheeks and hand marks. Sighing she said,
Saumya: Ruhi went missing.
Sanskruti looked at her with wide eyes,
Sanskruti: what? How?
Saumya: I'll tell you everything but first let's take Ishita & Kiara with us.
Nodding Sanskruti said hurriedly,
Sanskruti: there is the key.
Saumya went and brought the key, she removed her hand cuff. Saumya held her hand looking at it hurtfully, her wrist was full of bruises and blood was coming out from it surely she struggled a lot.

Note: I tried to search for more good pictures but because of Wattpad restrictions I couldn't upload it, so Google it for better experience

Sanskruti took her hand away from her hold and said,
Sanskruti: let's go to Ishita's room.
With this they went to Ishita's room, the door was open and confusedly they entered. But the next scene made Saumya gasped and Sanskruti ran towards her, Ishita was looking like a blankout person.
Sanskruti: what happened Ishita?
Ishita was not moving nor saying just staring at the ceiling, she was in the same position Daksh left. Sanskruti looked at her neck, all bruises and tore clothes. Sanskruti understood little what happened, she was observing her bruises but the bite mark grabbed her attention.

Sanskruti: oh my god!Sanskruti tapped on her cheek,Sanskruti: Ishita comes back to sense, Ishita please! Our little sister needs our help, Ruhi went missing please come back to sense

Sanskruti tapped on her cheek,
Sanskruti: Ishita comes back to sense, Ishita please! Our little sister needs our help, Ruhi went missing please come back to sense.
After hearing Ruhi went missing Ishita slowly looked at Sanskruti. their eye contact held so much emotion, tears formed in both of eyes. Ishita looked carefully at her, red marks on cheeks and bruises on her wrist.
Ishita: bhabhi!
She said and started crying hugging her, tears left from Sanskruti eyes but she controlled. She needs to be strong because there is still a lot left,
Ishita: what happened to Ruhi?
She asked while crying,
Sanskruti: we will tell you first come we have to go to Kiara, mummy ji please bring a comfortable pair of clothes.
Sanskruti said to Saumya, Saumya brought it and with the help of Sanskruti Ishita changed her clothes, they went towards Kiara's room.