Chapter 18: Enemy

Today Vivan,Aditya, Ruhi & Kiara will go on honeymoon, they had their breakfast.
Suraj: don't come immediately after marriage is done, stay 3-4 days. Dadi will not accept 2 days honeymoon. Both nodded, they continued their discussion while girls were also discussing something. That's when they heard car horns continuously, all gathered in the hall to know whats the matter.
Suraj: what happened? Suraj asked the bodyguard,
Bodyguard: sir, Arun sir has come. When we didn't let him enter he started to make noises.
Aditya: let him enter.
Aditya said, girls notice after hearing Arun's name all heirs'expressions changes.
Suraj: you all go inside. Suraj order to girls, they nodded and went inside the kitchen. From the kitchen they were peeking to the hall out of curiosity. Arun enter,
Arun: hello Oberois, how are you all?
He said but no one reply, their face was so cold & serious.
Arun: aww, that so rude first you all didn't let me enter and now you all are ignoring me. Leave it, let me meet with Mrs. Oberois. Where are they?
Vivan: don't you dare. Anger was visible on his face.
Arun: I have come to meet them, how can I go like this?
Aditya: you'll be in hospital before meeting them.
Arun: oh Aditya my Enemy, finally you spoke, silence doesn't suit you bro.
Aditya: and your life doesn't suit you.
Arun: aish, your sharp tongue. is your wife is also like you?
Aditya: just like me, like to show people their worth. He said proudly,
Arun: really?
Aditya: yeah, some people like to forgot their place so we remaind them.
Arun: I will be glad to see her. I heard that she is so beautiful. Aditya grabbed his collar,
Aditya: don't get on my nerves or else you will go out of this house on a stretcher.
Arun: chill bro, I see you being sensitive about her. He said smirking,
Arun: I think she is satisfying you so much.
Now Aditya's patience broke, the first punch landed on Arun's face, Aditya started to beat him mercilessly. Arun's mouth started bleeding but Aditya didn't stop, all heirs want this but he was in their house. It will create problems so Suraj comes and holds Aditya trying to stop him from beating Arun. Suraj takes Aditya away from Arun but getting beaten by Aditya hurts Arun's ego. Angrily Arun storms towards Aditya but Vivan comes in between, Daksh was beside Vivan. Both were standing in front of Arun like a pillar which he has crossed if he wants to go closer to Aditya.
Arun: don't come in the middle, I'm not your enemy.
Daksh: when you become Aditya's enemy that time you become all Oberois enemies. Hearing Daksh, Aditya relaxed who was struggling to get out of Suraj hold.
Arun: so are we gonna have fight now. He said smiling,
Vivan: you don't deserve fight, you deserve death. Should I give you?
Suraj: we all want Aditya to beat your shit out but unfortunately you are in our house, we can ruin our image.
Vivan: we are having mercy on someone for the first time so be in your limits and don't you dare to lie your eyes on the women's of this house.
Daksh: Stay away from my brother.
Arun: I was just playing with you Oberois, I didn't think it would turn like this but be careful Oberois because now you have an evil eye on you. the war has started, I will not leave any of you.
Aditya: we are not afraid of you.
Vivan: you should be afraid of us.
Arun: I'll make you afraid of me.
Suraj: good luck!
Arun left, girls watched all this drama.

Meanwhile:
Kiara: bhabhi's what you think about this guy Arun?
Ishita: we don't know either Kiara.
Sanskruti: but seeing how they react after they hear his name, I guess he is someone they hate.
Ruhi: the way Suraj bhai told us to go inside, I think we should stay away from him.
Kiara: we don't know him Ruhi bhabhi, we are far away from him. Ruhi nodded,
Ishita: oh he came.
Kiara: oh insult. She said dramatically,
Sanskruti: they are not in good terms.
Ruhi: why he is asking about us.
Ishita: chill Ruhi, nothing will happen.
Sanskruti: look Vivan come for you. She said teasingly to her, Ruhi smile nervously.
Sanskruti: Kiara your husband comes too, oh threat directly.
Kiara: he looks scary.
Ishita: hot too. 3 looked at her while she looked at Kiara teasingly.
Ruhi: oh, he is Aditya bhai's enemy.
Sanskruti: I think it is a serious matter for Oberois.
Ishita & Sanskruti: ohhhooo!
They all started to tease her
Ishita: just like me Kiara.
Sanskruti: what is this Kiara? She said raising her eyebrows teasing Kiara.
Kiara: bhabhi....
She said whinningly and hide her face by hugging Ruhi, Ruhi patted her back while laughing.
Ruhi: why he want to see Kiara?
Kiara: chill bhabhi, I'll show him who I'm .
Ishita: yes, just like Aditya. She again teased her.
Ruhi: ewww that guy is so disgusting.
Ishita: how can he say like that to Kiara bloody psycho.
Sanskruti: I think something will happen now and if they didn't do anything we will do.
Aditya started to beat him, seeing this Ruhi hug Kiara while Kiara kept staring at Aditya. Kiara was feeling something different by seeing him like this because someone told something about her. She didn't thought he will care while Sanskruti & Ishita was observing everything. They all went silent then, after Arun left girls come out of the kitchen but they didn't enter in hall. No one has courage, first time they saw them this dangerous & scary.
Heirs was trying to control themselves when someone speak,
Unknown: excuse me, sorry to bother but I think my boss phone drop here. Can I look for it? Suraj nodded, but seeing her Kiara got numb. She started to look here and there for the phone, heirs was looking at her not trusting her. She stopped in middle, confusedly heirs looked at her face and saw her staring at girls. Heirs went to their wife's side and said,
Vivan: stop staring at them and leave.
But she didn't bother of anything she kept looking,
Suraj: what happened to her? Why she is staring them like this?
Sanskruti: she is not staring us, she is staring at Kiara.
Everyone looked at her and saw she was just staring at Kiara, Aditya went to her and snapped his finger infront of her.
She come back to her sense,
Aditya: why you are staring at my wife?
She didn't reply,
Sanskruti: Kiara do you know her? Sanskruti asked Kiara while Kiara's hands were shaking from the moment she saw her.
Kiara: n-o.
From her shutter everyone understand she was lying.
Unknown: yeah we don't know each other But I'll be glad to know now.
She said and went towards them, she forwarded her hand for handshake to Sanskruti. Sanskruti looked at Suraj, Suraj nodded. Sanskruti did handshake with her,
Unknown: hello! Nice to meet you, I'm Mina. Sanskruti stunned hearing her name but somehow introduced herself, Mina shake her hand with Ishita & Ruhi. now she forwarded her hand to Kiara, Kiara looked at her and ignoring her Kiara went from there.
Mina: Kiara.......
she called her but she ignore her,
Ishita: how did you know her name? she asked, everyone was watching her suspiciously.
Mina: I just know, who is her husband?
Aditya: I'm, why do you have any problem?
Mina: biggest problem is that she married here.
Aditya: o really. he said going toward her but daksh grab him.
Daksh: control.
Sanskruti: who are you to Kiara?
Mina: i told you, we don't know each other.
Ishita: will you stop lying or else we have to use another option. Ishita said grabbing Aditya and coming forward with him. like they both we will do something to her if she didn't tell the truth. Aditya was shocked by Ishita action or we can say everyone was shock. Mina smile and said,
Mina: when she doesn't want you all to know about me, then how can i tell you?
lets meet some other day. saying this she left,
Vivan: what is this chaos?
Aditya: who is she? what is this?
Ishita: is it why she behave like that when Mina introduced herself that day?
Sanskruti: i think yes.
Daksh: you already knew that?
Sanskruti: no, I just guessed.
Suraj: what are you talking about? Daksh told everything happened that day.
Aditya: now what about business trip.
Sanskruti: i think you should go tomorrow.
Vivan: i agree.
Suraj: so many things happen today, lets relax for today.
Daksh: hmm.