Chapter 60: Talk

Meanwhile Jairaj:
Aditya came to the terrace, Jairaj was sitting there alone, as soon he saw Aditya he smiled.
Jairaj: I thought you'll not come,
Aditya: after all you know your son very well,
Aditya said in a taunted way,
Jairaj: but I want to know this changed Aditya too,
Aditya scoff,
Aditya: where is bhai?
Jairaj: he'll come, sit!
Both sat waiting for Daksh, until Daksh come no one uttered a word, Daksh come and quietly sat beside Aditya.
Jairaj: I'm responsible for your state Aditya, but know that only I'm responsible for that, no one in this family. When you were born that time the environment was so toxic, I was so toxic, from the start before I got married, I was a dry person. Loving, caring, spending time, having fun was never my thing and born in Oberoi I was in ego. When maa fix my marriage with Meegha, I immediately rejected because I know how her family is. But maa forced me, because this was forced marriage I never paid attention to her, and plus she was gold digger, this what I thought of her. She puts efforts but her greedyness never left her, so nothing changed between us. I saw her happy only when Daksh was born, that was last time I saw her happy or she was genuinely happy, her whole life went like this, she was never happy.
Daksh looked at him and again looked down, both are listening while looking down pretending like they don't have interest in listening.
Jairaj: You think she didn't do anything for both, but for you both she was your mom and dad too, because I never paid attention to you both. When maa ordered that Aditya will be sent to hostel She begged me to convince maa, because Aditya was just 4 years old, do you ever seen someone fighting with maa?
Aditya shook his head as no,
Jairaj: you, Daksh?
He also shook his head as no,
Jairaj: but she did, for you Aditya! She said once you turn 10 she'll by herself will send you but not now. how can a mother send her child to somewhere when that child can't eat by himself properly, she tried everything to make you stay but couldn't succeed. Maa sent you to the hostel, after you left Meegha missed you so much, she doesn't want you to think that Daksh is a brilliant student that's why we love him and your not that's why we throw you away, So she never fully loves Daksh.
Both looked at him with questionable look,
Jairaj: she felt like she was doing partiality, Whenever Daksh do any mistake or naughtyness she used to punish him, like not going out, not making friends, not playing outside, etc. But she secretly sends papa( Tejas) to Daksh so he can play, Daksh was a naughty kid and if parents didn't control it, it affect children's future. She didn't regret that but she never showed love to him that why her punishment hurt you so much Daksh, whenever she starve you, she will starve too, she will send Dadi secretly with food so you can eat. She never celebrated Daksh's win because no one was there to celebrate Aditya's win, whenever Daksh fell and cried she never picked her up and wiped his tears because there was no one to wipe yours.
Jairaj looked at Aditya, Aditya was already looking at him,
Jairaj: Because you're suffering there she made herself suffer and indirectly Daksh suffered in this too. Surely in this Daksh suffered without mistake but she was alone, she doesn't know how to do or what to do. she never did anything which will make her happy because you both were not happy.
Jairaj sigh,
Jairaj: now you'll think why she never talk to you or meet you Aditya,
Aditya looked away like someone caught him,
Jairaj: because of me, I forbidden everyone to meet you or talk you because of Vivan.
Aditya & Daksh looked at each other in confusion,
Jairaj: bhabhi didn't wanted to send Vivan to hostel, so she sended him to her sister house because it was maa order that Aditya & Vivan will not stay in this house. Vivan complaint that they abuse him and torture him but Vivan was naughty kid so no one trust him, bhai thought Vivan accusing him because he want to come back. He thought Vivan is doing this because he is getting parents support because Vivan used to talk with bhai & bhabhi on call, come home during holidays. that's why I forbidden everyone from meeting you and never bring you home, after that bhai never bring Vivan back too. When everyone got to know that you started drinking and take drugs too, everyone was so shocked. First time in our married life Meegha fight with me, she was so angry and hurt that time.
Flashback:
In hall, everyone was present there except heirs,
Meegha: you send him there so that he cannot be spoil here, you all told me that I'm the reason why you're sending him there,
Meegha said while tears were in her eyes,
Meegha: what happened by that?he......he is taking a toxic substance now, No matter how mother is, mother remains mother.
(Meegha: aap sab ko andaza bhi nhi hai meri Mamta kiti tadpi hi uske liye,)
Meegha: Only I know how much my soul yearns to love him, you separated my son from me, and look now how much in pain he is.
Tears left her eyes,
Nandani: we didn't think things would turn out like this,
Meegha: you never think maa, you take decisions and order them, you think are correct, you never think about us or its outcome.
Meegha said angrily,
Jairaj: Meegha!
Meegha: you should be quiet like always, I don't know anything, bring my son back to me.
Jairaj: no, he will go to the rehab center directly,
Without giving her a chance Jairaj left,
Flashback end,
Jairaj: she tried so hard to convince me but I stayed on my decision, as soon she got to know that you sent an application in hospital to meet her, she immediately left the house to meet you without taking my permission, but she had an accident in between, she was admitted in hospital, I on behalf of her denied your application.
Aditya somehow controls his tears, Daksh just stares at Aditya,
Jairaj: She always love you and was desperate for you, but because of poison in her tongue messed everything. Second time she fights with me when I snatch your dream Daksh,
Daksh shifted his gaze to him,
Jairaj: she took a stand for you, she said me ' Jairaj ji, don't do this! This dream is only reason he is alive, don't snatch his life. You already destroy our one son's life, don't do same with Daksh'. Before offering you that offer, I offer that offer to her, if she convinced you to leave your dreams then I will bring Aditya back. But do you know what she replied, she said ' I didn't fully love him because I thought it would be unfair with Aditya, if I did this then isn't it unfair with Daksh too, For one son I can't destroy another son's life'.
Daksh stared at him blindly, Aditya was looking down, both were having so many different feelings.
Jairaj: for you also she tried very hard but I didn't listen to her, from that fight she never talk with me, never!
Now both understand why they never talk,
Jairaj: I'm your culprit, Please forgive her! She tried hard to make you both life better, in my eyes she was good mother.
Aditya stared at him for a moment while Daksh looked away,