Chapter 35: Suraj sick

It's been 3 weeks since they returned, Suraj & Daksh are trying openly to become a family with their younger brothers but younger brothers are still hesitating. Vivan & Aditya still haven't found their answer, it's hard for them to decide. Forgetting everything and trusting again is not easy, but have Suraj & Daksh broken their trust? Not, then should I give them a chance. Younger brothers are confused or more precisely scared to trust and start again. Ruhi & Kiara are not involved in this matter, they think they(heirs) should start something on their own, later they will help them. Meanwhile Suraj is doing whatever Sanskruti is telling him to do, he is listening to everything Sanskruti is saying. While Daksh is trying to co-op with Ishita and make wise decisions with the help of Ishita & Suraj. Not only this, they 4 are helping each other in other way too. Like Sanskruti will talk with Vivan and Ishita with Aditya on this topic, Ruhi & Kiara are helping Suraj & Daksh internally by telling them, how their husband is feeling about this or their reactions.
Talking about personal, Suraj will listen everything Sanskruti says, he will not go against her, respect her. Daksh is trying to adjust with Ishita, understand her aggressiveness and how to handle it. Vivan is doing best to protect Ruhi from everything, No matter how angry he is, he never takes it out on Ruhi or hurt her. Aditya is trying to come home and not to stay outside, control his psycho side, trying to explain himself to her.
Meanwhile with girls, Sanskruti is trying to make Suraj think logically, not to control things & people or order them, understand their side too, Not to mention she is taking care of him too because he is so careless. Ishita is trying to understand him and his emotions, helping him with his sleeping problem, she is trying to change him but he roams here and there like a dead person, she doesn't know the cause of his this behaviour neither Sanskruti is able to understand, even he get hurt physically he will not show any pain or emotions.  Ruhi is like covering her husband's doings, helping him to understand things in a good way, Ruhi wants to change his anger habits but she is not finding a solution, He harms himself in anger and if the person in front of him is not Ruhi than that person is dead meat then, he is behaving ok-ok with his sister in law. Kiara don't know what to do or how to do but with help of her sister in law she is trying. Aditya is complicated person to understand and to change, he went outside when he turn into psycho, his mood change within a second, he still behave same with his sister in law's, it's like he is not giving chance to Kiara to change him, while he is good with Kiara.
It's not like everything is good in couples, heirs behave their original self with them sometimes, when their mood is bad. While girls are not less either, girls will always behave according to their mood, they will help them but way of talking is always depends on their mood. Leaving Ruhi, Ruhi don't behave rude or something like that because she will simply push him back or avoid him. Ishita is having hard time with Daksh, she is not able to forget that incident and pretend like it's not hurting her till now.
Talking of elders of the house, Viraj & Jairaj didn't interfere or pay attention to house, if it's not related to business or fame. Meegha is still same but she is damn jealous, because Saumya & Nandani's behaviour towards daughter in law. Saumya had changed, she behaving good with daughter in law and helping them to know about their husbands. Nandani is trying to help them too but girls are refusing her help, and she understands.
Flashback:
The day they return,
Sanskruti: we will do it,
Nandani smiled,
Ishita: we're are doing this because we want to, not because you want.
Sanskruti: but their one mistake and everything will end, and you have to release us.
Nandani: ok deal, I'm glad!
She said smiling,
Flashback ends.

Present time:
Suraj is getting ready for office,
Sanskruti: Suraj, you have high fever and cough too. Please don't go to office,
She said in a little frustration,
Suraj: I'm fine Sanskruti.
Sanskruti: you're not, why are you so careless? you said you'll listen to me.
Suraj: I said, but this is not in my control.
Sanskruti: what do you mean?
Suraj: I'm not allowed to have holidays.
Sanskruti raised her eyebrows,
Sanskruti: whose permission you need?
Suraj: dad!
Sanskruti nodded, thinking twice she said,
Sanskruti: wear your casuals and come to breakfast, leave everything on me.
Suraj: why? What you will do?
Sanskruti: something I should do, trust me and come.
Suraj nodded,
During breakfast time, everyone noticed Suraj in casuals and coughing too. But no one says nothing, Sanskruti is waiting for someone to tell something. Her wait is over,
Viraj: why are in not ready yet?
Suraj: I'm about t---
Sanskruti: because he is not going office today.
Sanskruti broke Suraj in the middle,
Suraj: Sanskruti!
Suraj whispers slowly,
Viraj: why?
He asked in attitude,
Sanskruti: because he is sick,
Viraj: so?
Sanskruti: so he will not go,
Viraj: who are you to decide?
Sanskruti: who are doc to decide what medicine we should take?
Ishita laughed,
Sanskruti: And no one  will decide anything about Suraj, Suraj will do what he wants or needs.
Viraj: be in your limits,
Viraj said coldly,
Sanskruti: I know my limits, and caring for your husband is not out of limits.
Suraj looked at her, girls with their husbands smirked.
Viraj: Being a little sick won't kill him,
Girls got shocked, while heirs sigh
Sanskruti: what?
Sanskruti asked with look like ' wth',
Sanskruti: then by not going office for one day, you all will not become beggars.
Sanskruti broke Viraj patience,
Viraj: this is what your parents taught, to disrespect elders.
Now Viraj broke Sanskruti patience,
Sanskruti: Don't talk about my parents, your nothing infront of them. They are the real meaning of angle for their children, not devils for their children like you.
She breathes, trying to calm.
Sanskruti: And respect is not something we give by seeing age, you have to earn it.
Suraj: leave it Sanskruti, this house is not like yours nor the family.
Viraj: your supporting her? After all she is your wife.
Nandani: stop Viraj, let him decide, Stop controlling his life.
Sanskruti looked at Nandani because of last sentence, Viraj angrily left from there. Other girls including Nandani was proud of Sanskruti, Saumya is happy because now there is someone who will care for her son. Meegha is happy too but reason is that, Saumya's daughter in law disrespect her father in law. Heirs are shocked,
In the room, Sanskruti was checking Suraj fever while he was staring at her. He grab her wrist,
Suraj: You don't need to do all that,
Staring deep in her eyes, Sanskruti notices in his eyes, how tired he is.
Sanskruti: there was need that's why I did.
Suraj: you shouldn't fight with dad or chachu, they are so strict.
Sanskruti: I'm not scared, for me you were a monster, Still I didn't get scared.
Suraj: but why your eyes are showing something else,
She move back from him, but he pulled her, and she landed on his chest.
Suraj: what happened?
Sanskruti: nothing, I want to go to Dadi.
Suraj: why I feel everytime, Your hiding something.
Sanskruti: you have fever that's why,
With this she ran away.