Chapter 66: Divorce Day

Meanwhile Aditya & Kiara:

The whole ride went silent, Kiara was looking out and she was so off, as soon as they reached she came out and ran inside. She came into the room and tried to calm herself, suddenly someone kept hand on her shoulder, she flinched.

Aditya: it's me, calm down!
She nodded but her breath was becoming uneven, she started shivering, she lost balance but Aditya caught her.

Aditya: Kiara what is happening? Tell me please,
Aditya was getting scared now, she was breathing heavily, her eyes were slowly shutting making him more scared.

Aditya: Kiara please tell me, look I'm your husband!
Kiara hugged him and fainted, Aditya picked her up and placed on bed, he called the doc being hella worried. Doc came and did her check up, he was alone, no one was at home.

Doc: she had a panic attack,

Aditya: panick attack?
Doc nodded,

Doc: I had prescribed medicine, give her and one more thing, I think you should take a psychiatric consult as she committed suicide too.
Aditya's heart aches, before he can reply he heard noises, he came out and saw Vivan coming with Ruhi in his arms.

Aditya: what happened?

Vivan: I don't know, call the doc!

Aditya: here,
Vivan looked at him shockingly,

Aditya: doc, come here! We have one more patient.
They went to Vivan's room, the doc did her check up, till then everyone came except the elders.

Doc: she fainted because of excessive pressure on the brain, maybe some trauma or past incident.

Vivan: not again!
Vivan said while running hand through hair, the doc left after giving medicine.

Vivan: who is that motherf@@@? I will really kill him,

Suraj: calm down!

Daksh: I don't know why he is targeting these girls only,

Suraj: Arun wants revenge from us not from girls, if he is Arun, why girls?

Aditya: we have lots of enemy bhai, it's different that our first suspect is Arun.

Vivan: why did you call the doc, Aditya?

Aditya: actually Kiara fainted,

Ishita: what?
Aditya nodded,

Aditya: The doc said she had a panic attack,

Sanskruti: he is not just targeting girls, he is targeting our weakness, maybe we are weak that's why he is targeting us.

Suraj: we will see this tomorrow, everyone needs rest, let's rest!

Everyone nodded and went to their room, after everyone left Vivan went to Ruhi. He laid beside her and caress her hair, he pulled her on his arms and hugged her, he continued caressing her hair. He kissed her forehead and stared at her innocent face, he stared at her for a long time.

Vivan: who is that bastard?
Ruhi moved a little, Vivan got alert, she was flinching in sleep, she clutch his shirt tightly. Vivan understood she was getting scared, Vivan pulled her closer and patted her back to calm her.

Vivan: Ruhi woke up, don't be scared!
He tried to wake her up but as soon she woke up she moved away from him while being hella scared.

Vivan: Ruhi, Ruhi! It's me, Vivan!
Ruhi stares at him for a bit, as soon as she recognises him she quickly throw herself on him. He caught her and hugged her tightly, she was shivering because of fear, he hugged her so tight so she could feel him and calm down.