Chapter 49: Fun time

Next day:
Today they will go to have fun, everything is planned by Mamta's kids, everyone is just following them. After having breakfast they move out the villa, currently they are at fort type place. Everyone was having fun except Suraj and Sanskruti, everyone was scattered having their own fun, only brides were together. But they also seperated, Sanskruti went to Vivan, Ishita to Aditya, Ruhi to Daksh and Kiara to Suraj.
Sanskruti & Vivan:
Vivan saw that Sanskriti was coming towards him.
Vivan: do need something bhabhi?
Sanskruti: no, just wanna talk, can I?
Vivan looked at her confusedly but still agree,
Vivan: yeah,
Sanskruti: it's been long we talk,
Vivan: yeah, time changes everything, from that time to present time everything had changed.
Sanskruti: yeah, but I think you're not liking these changes?
Vivan was quiet for a moment,
Vivan: I'm still confused but surely I don't like the change in elders.
Sanskruti nodded,
Sanskruti: what about you & Ruhi?
Vivan: fabulous! I'm so happy to be with her,
Vivan said happily,
Sanskruti: so show it,
Vivan frowned,
Vivan: what do you mean?
Sanskruti: you know Ruhi is not the kind of person who will express their feelings, maybe earlier she didn't get someone but now she is trying.
Vivan: but she didn't open up with me,
Sanskruti: that is why I asked about your relationship, why she didn't open up with you yet?
Vivan: I don't know,
Vivan looked down,
Vivan: do you know?
Sanskruti nodded,
Vivan: tell me,I'll change, I'll do something,
Sanskruti: no you tell me, why are distancing from her?
Vivan: I'm not!
Sanskruti: Vivan!
Sanskruti called him like assuring him,
Vivan: I can't forget whatever I had done to her, always I see her I remember her horrified face. My cruelty, every time I see her kindness, innocent I ask questions to myself, how can I do those things with her? But believe me I didn't mean it, I was so destroyed or cruel that I didn't notice. I thought my family would choose her That means she will be like them only, because of my hatred towards my family I didn't notice her innocence and hurt her.
Sanskruti: we can't leave in past, can we?
Vivan didn't reply,
Sanskruti: this what Ruhi said when we're deciding to stay or not,
Vivan looked at her,
Sanskruti: Ruhi is so pure, she don't keep grudge in her heart, if love her so much, fill her life with happiness. The pain you gave will be replace by happiness you gave.
Her words hit him hard,
Vivan: I will! definitely,
Sanskruti smiled,
Vivan: I can understand why Ruhi gave me a 2nd chance but what about you? Why you gave?
Sanskruti: sometimes you have to forget something to be happy, and my happiness is Suraj. I forgot everything he did with me because I love him, when you love someone you should accept every scare,red flag, ups and down of that person. This what love is, if you keep the condition then it is not love, it is deal.
Vivan: you're right and don't worry about him, he also love you, we can see it.
Sanskruti: but I can feel it, Suraj type person kneels in front of my parents for me, go against of his family for me, accept me. He also accepted me as I'm, my every red flag, scare, tolerate my anger, nonsense, for me this is love.
Vivan: Whenever I talk to you, the respect I have for you increases.
Sanskruti just smile,
Vivan: why are they laughing this much?
Sanskruti: are you jealous?
Vivan: yeah, I think,
Sanskruti: did you just accept it?
Vivan: yeah, why?
Sanskruti: nothing boys don't usually accept it,
Vivan: neither girls, plus I didn't thought you'll accept to me That you love bhai.
Sanskruti laughed,
Sanskruti: what about you, do you love her?
Vivan: I'm not sure about my feelings yet,
Sanskruti: take your time, so much is happening and it is affecting everyone. Just make sure you leave your insecurities, which are coming in between your relationship.
Vivan nodded with a smile,
Ishita & Aditya:
Ishita: heyy!
Ishita came from back, Aditya looked at her,
Aditya: hii!
Ishita: did I disturbed you?
Aditya: no,
Ishita: so I can have little chit chat with you, right?
Aditya: yeah,
Ishita: ok,
Ishita was finding words to start,
Aditya: what you want to tell or ask?
Ishita: is it that obvious?
Aditya: pretty obvious,
He said while smiling,
Ishita: I want to talk about Kiara,
Aditya: I also wanna know,
Ishita: really?
Aditya: yes, I didn't came to you because I thought you'll not tell me.
Ishita: why so?
Aditya: I thought you'll tell it's our personal matter, I can't tell you.
Ishita: oh! smart boy,
Aditya: so what you wanna talk?
Ishita: Kiara, she is behaving differently, I mean she behaves the same. But now it feels like she is behaving like this to look normal, so no one could know what was really inside her.
Aditya agrees on this point,
Ishita: when we were having a meeting that day on the terrace, Kiara said she felt suffocated to live here. Ruhi asked 'in this house', do you know what Kiara replied?
Aditya looked at her with full attention,
Ishita: she said 'in this world',
Aditya closed his eyes,
Aditya: she feels suffocated to live life, it is obvious as she had committed suicide. But she can't live like this, and we can't wait till she tries for the 2nd.
Aditya: tell me what I can do more? I'm already trying my best, I am doing everything that will makes her happy.
Aditya said while being little frustrated,
Aditya: it hurt to see her like this,
Ishita: good! I can understand but do you know just being with you makes her happy, i don't know why but from the starting Kiara seem happy to be with you.
This information shocked Aditya,
Aditya: really?
Ishita: yes, so just stay close to her and spend time with her not with work.
Aditya smiles while caressing the back of his neck with one hand,
Ishita: you and Suraj bhai are so workaholic, I'm glad my husband is not like you.
Aditya: oh my husband,
Ishita sigh while smiling,
Aditya: I never thought we would have a good bond,
Ishita: why?
Aditya: your type of girl who will go against violence, take a stand for everyone, support weak people and will fight with jerks.
Ishita: time changes everything and I have forgiveness in my dictionary.
Aditya: you have it because you have a big heart not everyone can have,
Ishita: but you can, you just need to try,
Aditya: I'll think, let's not talk about this.
Ishita: ok! but at least can I know, did you forgive my husband or not?
Aditya: do you know what bhai did to me?
Ishita: no, but I know something that you don't know,
Aditya: what?
Ishita: do you know what sacrification daksh gave for you?
Aditya: yes, dream!
Ishita : do you know how?
Ishita: Suraj bhai was in a relationship with girl name Sara, when this thing got to know in house they pressured Suraj bhai to break-up. but he didn't, they tried in different ways too but nothing worked, at the end bade papa offered an offer to him.
Aditya: what offer?
Ishita: if he breaks up with Sara then bade papa will bring Vivan home, eventually Suraj bhai accepted.
Aditya looked at her shockingly,
Aditya: di-d t-he same thing happened with Daksh bhai?
Aditya fell his throat dry while speaking at the first, Ishita nodded, a guilt rushed over Aditya.
Ishita: at that time Suraj bhai was broken, that's why business rapidly fell down.
Aditya: so dad offered the same offer, right?
Aditya asked looking down,
Ishita: hmm! Papa said if he leaves the fever of becoming a lawyer and joins the company then he will bring you back home.
Aditya: home?
Aditya sigh,
Ishita: I'm not trying to increase your hate towards your family, I'm just telling the truth.
Aditya: don't worry about that,
Ishita nodded,
Ishita: Whatever happened has happened, lets create a better future now, please forgive my husband.
Aditya: I should apologize, Because of me your husband went through a lot and still I torture him.
Ishita: he is not only my husband but your brother too, you have rights too. So no need to apologise to me, it's yours and your brother personal matter.
Aditya looked at her surprisingly,
Aditya: best sister in law,
Ishita laughed,
Ishita: oh, really?
Aditya: yes, surely dadi did wrong but we can't deny that her choice was excellent.
Ishita gave him proud smile,