Chapter 28: Nandani

It's been two weeks since that incident happened, heirs are trying their best to do something for girls but they don't know what to do or how to do it. Girls are noticing it and finding it funny & cute but they are still angry with them and they are showing it by their actions. Not to lie but girls are so surprised with their sudden change but now they are stuck on the same point " if they don't want to divorce them and now treat them well too then did they accept them as their wife?".
Everyone was having dinner when Nandani announced something,
Nandani: I'm planning to make Sanskruti the head of the family.
Everyone was shocked including Sanskruti but no one said anything.
Nandani: so many things happened in last few week, it will be better if you all go somewhere to fresh your mind.
She looked at the girls,
Nandani: girls I want to talk with you all, meet me in the garden after dinner.
Girls nodded, heirs were looking at their wives confusedly. After dinner girls went to the garden while Nandani was already there, Nandani was sitting on the bench.
Nandani: you all came, good sit here.
Nandani was smiling,
Nandani: today I want to speak my heart out, today I'm so happy. I'm so proud of seeing your bond and your love for each other.
The girls were quiet and a little curious about her behaviour,
Nandani: I wish they had a relationship like yours.
Nandani weakly smile and continued,
Nandani: I know I did very wrong with you all but I did it because I love my family a lot. When that incident happened, I felt so guilty. I was like if something happens with you all then I will not be able to forgive myself ever, but it didn't change the fact that I don't deserve forgiveness. You all don't know about each other marriage.
She looked down,
Nandani: I didn't force only one of you, I forced everyone of you to marry my grandson.
The girls looked at each other,
Nandani: I'm sorry for that but I don't have another option, also your husbands don't know anything I did with you.
The girls were shocked after hearing last sentence, Nandani stood up and looked at them.
Nandani: The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wife's Mrs. Oberoi.
She said confidently, girls looked at her in amazement.
Nandani: I brought you all to change my grandson and their life, I'm glad because I'm seeing changes. You all may not be able to see but we can see because we are seeing them since they were kids. I want to tell you something when that day Ishita burst out on boys that time...

Flashback:
After Ishita & Sanskruti left, heirs were going too without completing breakfast but Saumya stopped them. Heirs stood in line and Saumya stood in front of them, Saumya gave a tight slap to Suraj first and then continued to give all of them. Everyone was shocked including heirs,
Saumya: It would have been better if I had done this earlier, Have we given you all such a bad upbringing?
Saumya looked at them while heirs looked at her angrily,
Aditya: it's better if we don't talk about parenting things.
Aditya said angrily in a rude way,
Saumya: I admit that we are your culprits, but what have those girls done to you?
Vivan: what they had done and what not, you're no one to ask and it is the last time I'm leaving you, but next time if you slap me I'll forget that you're my mom.
Suraj: mom stays away from my things.
Daksh: mind your own business badi mummy ( badi mummy- Saumya)
Nandani: I think you all only understand the punishment language.
Heirs looked at Nandani,
Nandani: ok then, girls will have a separate bedroom from now on. It's your punishment.
"No" they said at one time,
Suraj: we listen to everything you said till now Dadi, so don't make such decisions where we have to go against you.
Nandani: If you guys are getting this angry because of separating the bedroom, then imagine what will happen when destiny will separate you from them. You don't want to accept that you can't live without them, value the things you have before it snatch away from you.
Flashback ends.

The girls were shocked by the Saumya action but for them 'they can't live without them' thing was little hard to digest.
Nandani: They all respect you Sanskruti with their own will, with their heart which means a lot because they never respect anyone not even their parents nor any of the family members. I never saw them listening to anyone scolding because of their ego, attitude and hate but they quietly listen to your scolding Ishita. They don't care whatever Vivan does when he is angry but now they care, they don't want anything to happen with you, Ruhi. They didn't handle their younger siblings'trauma that much, how much they handled your trauma, Kiara. They all don't bother when their siblings are doing something bad to anyone but they bother when it comes to you girls.
Girls don't have the option but to accept that whatever Nandani is telling is truth because they also notice it.
Nandani: After behaving bad or cruel they don't feel anything but it was the first time I saw them feeling ashamed of their actions. You all think that they are guilty, they are not, they are ashamed. They think that this is how they should be in this environment, They think whatever they did was right but they did with the wrong person. This is how they have grown, we failed to give them right parenting.
Nandani started walking in the garden while girls were beside her, walking with her ( their position= Kiara, Ruhi, Nandani, Ishita, Sanskruti).
Nandani: they went through so much, when you all will know there past you'll understand why there are like this especially Vivan and Aditya. Ishita, it was not as easy for them as you have said. I can't tell you their past because I want them to tell you but I can give upper information of their past. Suraj & Daksh sacrificed their most precious thing, that thing was their life and Vivan & Aditya had a very brutal past.
Tears form in Nandani's eyes but she kept walking, and the girls were noticing everything.
Nandani: Because of Vivan's horrible past, he tends to lose control when he is angry and how much his anger is dangerous we all have seen. It's not only dangerous for other people but also for him, he harms himself way too much and way too much frequent, it affects his health very badly. Whenever Aditya gets angry we have to keep special precautions because if he gets angry above a certain limit he turns into a different person, which you saw Kiara. We also showed them to the psychiatrist but nothing worked, the psychiatrist said nothing can happen until they are in this house. We lose every hope but then you both came, from day one Vivan is lost in you Ruhi and we clearly notice that. Because Ruhi is scared of him, he doesn't show his anger now. But It doesn't mean he doesn't have now, it does have but he is learning to control it just for you Ruhi. When Aditya changes into a different person no one can make him come back to his senses except you Kiara, you're able to handle him. We don't know how but you do something which triggered him and he comes back to sense with another version of him, a playful version. We never saw this version of his and we can only see this version of his when he is with you. For thing your scared of them is not in their hand, but somehow it comes in your hand.
Nandani wipped her tear and looked at them,
Nandani: you all had big sacrifices, you know the feeling. How it feel when you sacrifice your precious thing for someone and that person gives you hate in return.
Her this sentence hit so hard to Kiara and Ishita,
Nandani: It happened with Suraj & Daksh, they sacrificed their most precious things for Vivan & Aditya but got hate in return. When Suraj & Daksh sacrificed their precious thing they not only lost that thing but also lost everything they have. Suraj was quit & obedient child while Daksh was Disobedient & little arrogant child but after losing that thing they lose themselves also. Suraj bahave calm and relaxed when he is around you, if you Sanskruti dig inside him you'll see a anxious person inside him and why he want to control everything. Daksh became emotional less, whatever we do or whatever happens he never show any kind of emotions but from the first day somehow Ishita triggered him. We don't know what Ishita did that we were not able to do because every time Ishita triggered him, he got angry. You may think what is so good about getting angry, but we are happy because he showed his emotions even if it is anger.  Because this is the only emotion he had shown after so long. We even try to erase their hate by keeping in the same company, they only talk when it's related to work. So we thought if we kept them in the same company they would come close, But Daksh and Aditya had a very big fight so we separated them. Pain change people, You all surely hold some different things because you're able to do what we didn't able to do without trying while we get tired of trying.
She stand in front of them,
Nandani: Please change my grandson, they deserve life atleast.
Everyone was watching them from inside out of curiosity leaving Viraj & Jairaj, but they can't hear them. After the girls were done with conversation with Nandani, they came inside. Girls looked at their husband with so much emotions like confusion, concern, curiosity, pity. Their staring thing end when Aditya spoke,
Aditya: what Dadi said?
Ishita: about your pas--------------
Kiara kept her hand on Ishita's mouth, stopping her to speak further while Sanskruti cover the thing.
Sanskruti: something that we should know.
With this girls disappear within a minute, heirs was so curious but they don't want to ask forcefully.

I'm sorry to make you wait, hope you enjoy it. I'll give a second update till 8pm, thanks for your support.