Chapter 6: Wedding Night

After some ritual all brides were sent to their husbands room.

Suraj's room:

Sanskruti was sitting on the bed with a veil, waiting for her husband which she wish never come. She was lost in thoughts but hearing laughing and chit chatting outside the door she came back to reality. His sisters was teasing and playing with him by not letting him enter inside but after completing sisters wishes, he enter the room. As sisters have other brothers too so they let him go, As soon he enters, I remove the veil and stand straight. No doubt Sanskruti is so sincere, obedient, culture follows girl but she is not ready for this at all.

Sanskruti's Pov:

He was taking steps toward me, My heart beat was on high and I just wish to have an heart attack rather than facing this man like this. Till I wish he was in front of me as I was so lost to step back but what is use of that. I was looking here and there but not in his eyes, it was so awkward for me but he doesn't seem to care. He grabs my elbow with one hand while second hand grabs my chin and makes me look in his eyes.

Suraj: I own every inch of you, I can do whatever I want and whenever I want, your no one to argue or question me. You have to mind your own business, don't interfere in any stuff related to me, don't think yourself so high because of your position, Your the eldest daughter in law you should manage your position with sincerity and respect. I shouldn't get your complaint or consequences will be not in your favour, I think now I'm pretty much clear how you should be.

I didn't utter a word just kept staring at him, everything he said it did hurt me. I was not expecting this from him, they all are the same, Suddenly I was feeling like if he forced himself on me that would be better than this harsh word. And the jackpot, he was coming closer to my lips, I was just saying that god why did you fulfil that wish rather than fulfilling my first wish, he was so close to me that our lips are about to touch.

Sanskruti: I'm not a property that you can own!
She said while her voice was filled with pain,

Suraj: yes you are and I did own you!
I pushed him my eyes were showing him anger which he did understand.

Suraj: I think I'm not that clear to you, don't worry now my action will clear everything. Sometimes people don't understand by words they need practicality.
Saying this he left to washroom leaving me with urge of crying and it did come out when he left.

Sanskruti: God why me?

Daksh's Room:

Like Sanskruti Ishita was sitting on the bed with a veil waiting for her husband, when she heard noise outside she understood it's time for which is getting ready since morning. She was determined to have face to face conversation like a mature couple rather than forcing himself on her. Each passing second her heart beat was increasing, little she know she is expecting to much but she decide to ignore that littke thing. Door open Daksh enter, closing the door he come toward the bed, now he was infront of bed or infront of her waiting for her to speak and she did understood his intention. She stood up on the bed on knees, removing veil she is about to speak but before she can, she was on bed lying while he was hovering over her. She was taken aback by his action, she was just staring at him while widening her eyes while his one hand was on her mouth stopping her from shouting or saying anything and another was on bed balancing himself. But soon she came to her senses and tried to push him but it didn't affect him. He didn't even move an inch by her push, he was so steady and strong.

Daksh: Before you spit rubbish I want to clear things with you so listen carefully, I would not repeat myself again. You're nothing to me than a person who will fulfill my requirements and needs, A HUSBANDS NEED.
he emphasised the last sentence,