Chapter 11: One Month Anniversary

Everyone is having breakfast made by Ruhi.
All girls are assigned to cook food accordingly. Sanskruti will make lunch, Ishita will make dinner and Ruhi & Kiara will make breakfast alternatively.
Nandani: Today is your 1 Month Anniversary so what are your plans.
The girls looked at Nandani, no one remembers leaving Nandani.
Aditya: I'm busy.
Vivan: I don't have time for this.
Daksh: I'm busy.
Suraj: me too.
Hearing them girls sigh in relief, Nandani knows they will not listen to her so,
Nandani: it's compulsory to bring gift for them atleast.
Sighing they nodded while everyone was listening their conversation silently from starting.

It's almost dinner time, heirs has come from office. During dinner,
Nandani: did you bring a gift to your wife's?
She asked to heirs, they all nodded without looking at her.
Nandani: good, your wife's has also brought gifts for you all.
They looked at their wives, their eyes met. Seeing girls reaction heirs smirked looking at their wives, it was new for girls. They got shocked and started to look here and there.
After doing dinner all went to their rooms leaving brides,
Ishita: bhabhi what should we do?
Sanskruti: I don't know. She said getting tensed, here all are planning what to do as no one has courage to go in the room.
Ruhi: let's go late. Ruhi said in low tone.
Kiara: it's been 2 hours since they have gone in rooms.
Sanskruti: let's wait little more.
Kiara made annoyed face,
Ishita: if you want to you can go.
Kiara: I don't want.
In this month Sanskruti, Ishita, Ruhi had come closer but Kiara always acted differently. Sanskruti knows she is trying to keep distance as she is good at understanding people but Ishita thought her little mean, Ruhi didn't think of her in this way.
Finally they decided to go after 3 hours,

Suraj's room:
Sanskruti enter, she saw Suraj working on laptop.
Suraj: finally you decided to came. Sanskruti didn't reply to him, Suraj sigh getting used to it.
In this 1 month Sanskruti ignores Suraj to this extent that Suraj is now used to her ignorance, Sanskruti will go down in the morning before he wakes up, she will not look at him during the whole breakfast time even after returning home Sanskruti will ignore him. In starting Suraj was getting angry and sometimes he scolded her but she didn't change, so now he is used to it.
Getting up from bed Suraj moves toward the table, picking up small bag he come in front of her.
Suraj: here's your gift. He said by handing her bag, she took the bag and sat on the couch and started to open the box inside the bag. Opening she saw a necklace inside the box, just by looking Sanskruti understands it was very expensive. After seeing the gift she said,
Sanskruti: I was expecting this only from you. you always see things with money, by money, for money.
Suraj: what do you mean?
Sanskruti: nothing, it's my turn but my gift is not costly so hope you like it. Saying this she went to the drawer and brought a bag, she handed it to him. He opens it and found different types of coffee powder, he looked at her confusedly.
Sanskruti: you worked late night without caring about your health and takes minimum sleeps. So I brought these coffee powders which will balance your health and it taste good too. You can drink it while working late at night. She explained while he kept staring at her, after completing explanation she went to take bath.
Suraj ( in mind): why do she care?

Daksh's Room:
Ishita enter in room, Daksh was lying on bed seeing her he gets up from bed. He was holding one bag, he came towards her and handed her bag, his action was cold like him.
Daksh: your gift. He said,
Things between Daksh and Ishita is so bad, like both ignore each other. They don't avoid each other, they ignore each other. wherever they will fight that is time they talk usually they ignore each other. Daksh give cold shoulder to Ishita and Ishita act aggressive towards him.
Taking bag Ishita started to open with curiosity as bag was pretty big. Opening box Ishita got shocked seeing beautiful Red saree, work done on saree was so elegant. She can't take off her eyes from the saree, seeing her reaction Daksh smile.
Ishita: I didn't expected your taste to be this good.
Daksh: What kind of praise is this?
Ishita chuckled, this grabbed Daksh attention it's time they are having normal conversation and due to some reason Daksh was liking it.
Ishita: now it's my turn. Ishita bring a box and handed to him. Daksh is happy because Ishita is behaving normally to him and receiving gift from her is something else. He opened the box and found candles, he looked at her confusedly.
Ishita: I notice you have problem to sleep, this candle will help you. This candle is made of so many good and natural things which will relax you and it's odour will help you to sleep.
Daksh was looking like he finally got someone, his gaze was showing something to her unknowingly, Ishita noticed it.
Ishita: let's sleep. With this she went to take a lamp while he kept staring at her.
Daksh(in mind): you just came and started to heal me.

Vivan's room:
When Ruhi entered Vivan was using phone, seeing her he kept his phone aside.
Vivan: so you plan to come, I thought you'll came after I slept like every day.
In this one month Ruhi leaves the room in the morning before he wakes up and comes to the room at night after he fell asleep, They talk very less with each other. Only once Ruhi face Vivan anger in whole month,her precautions did work to keep her safe. But she has seen his anger, how he behave, what he do she has seen everything this one month. She is so scared of him, only his name can make her scared.
He was looking at her like she just test his patience today while she just looked down without saying anything. He brought a small box and gave it to her, while taking the box her finger touch his finger. They both looked at each other, slowly avoiding eye contact she started to open the box. She was memorized by the beauty of the locket, she caressed her hand on locket.
Vivan: do you like it?
Ruhi: yes. She said smiling but soon dropped when she looked at him and come back to sense. She brings a box and gives him hesitantly, he open the box. Inside the box there was another box, he opened it. As soon as he open a music started to play, music was so peaceful and melodious. He started to have strange feeling in his mind and he asked,
Vivan: why did you choose this? His questions made her think he didn't like her gift and getting scared she started to explain,
Ruhi: I h--ear th-at music can c-alm anger so I tho--ught it w-ill help you t-o calm d-own your an-ger. Mum-my said that th-ey tried every po-ssible thing to ca--lm down yo-ur anger but nothing worked so I thou-ght to give last try. She said while shuttering badly.
Vivan: oh,wish me luck then. His statement made her looked at him, she badly wanted to ask if he likes the gift but she doesn't have courage.

Aditya's room:
Kiara entered, Aditya was sitting on bed working on laptop seeing her he spoke,
Aditya: don't you want gift? Huh? Why are so you late? He said annoyingly.
Kiara: I was busy with bhabhis.
Aditya: I'm more important.
Kiara: I'll decide that.
Aditya got close to her, grabbing both of her hand and he pinned it on her back and said,
Aditya: your sharp tongue, I just hate it.
In this 1 month Aditya treats her like a toy, whenever he is in the mood he'll play with her and if he is not in the mood he will leave or ignore her like she didn't have any value. Kiara doesn't like his behaviour but what can she do, sometimes he gives her tasks to complete which without completing she can't eat.  Kiara always fights back but she is so scared of his psycho side.
Aditya loosens his grip and holding her one hand he pulled it in front of her eyes. Her eyes widen seeing a silver bracelet in her hand, While talking Kiara didn't notice when Aditya put the bracelet in her hand.
Kiara: beautiful!
She said looking at bracelet, Aditya smile knowing his wife like gift he brought.
Aditya: you like it?
His question make her look at him and maintaining normal face she said,
Kiara: it is ok!
Saying this she went to bring her gift, she handed him a box. He open it,
Aditya: what is this?
Kiara: powder packets.
Aditya: I can see that, What kind of powder is this?
Kiara: oh that, she was hesitating to say.
Aditya: Kiara, he said sternly.
Kiara: you stay out of the house most of time and skip food too. So I brought these powder packets, it's like protein powder whenever you feel low or skip food just eat this it will work to boost your energy and balance your health. You can also mix it in any liquid like water or juices. She said looking away from him, he grab her chin and made her look at him.
Aditya: are concern about me?
Kiara: no
Aditya: then what you call this.
Kiara: when Dadi said we have to bring gifts for you all, we all started to think what we should bring. You have everything you desire so it was hard to think then Sanskruti bhabhi said we will bring something that you need.
Aditya: so you notice my doings?
Kiara stays silent because she doesn't know answer of his this question, she can't accept that she notice him to him.
Aditya: should I take your silence as yes. He said with smile, now Kiara discovered his one more side. She doesn't know what name she should give to this side of him, Jerking his hand she went to take a bath.