Chapter 68: Truth

Next day in the office:

After breakfast heirs came to the office, unknown the problem was coming to them, Vivan was working in his cabins suddenly Daksh entered.

Vivan: what happened bhai?
Vivan asked confusedly because Daksh never entered without knocking,

Daksh: Suraj bhai called me and told us to come there immediately.

Vivan: why?

Daksh: I don't know, but he said it's important.

Vivan: let's go then!
They told their assistant to manage everything and left, they hurriedly came to Suraj's cabin but for their shocking Mina( Arun's assistant) was there.

Suraj: Mina had something to tell us,
Aditya was sitting on the sofa calmly, Daksh and Vivan sat beside him, Suraj joined them too. Mina sat on a different sofa, heirs were sitting coldly and dominantly, the aura they created was giving a strong vibe, after all Mina is their enemy too.

Mina: every incident that happens in your house is done by the boss!
Mina started while looking down,

Vivan: Arun?
He asked strictly, she nodded,

Suraj: tell us everything, don't leave anything!

Aditya: wait a minute, why are you helping us? You are Kiara's enemy, aren't you?
He asked while giving a suspicious look to her,

Mina: I'm not her enemy, I'm her ex best friend!
He left stunned,

Aditya (in mind): what must happen when a best friend becomes an enemy?

Daksh: say, what you want to say!
Mina: first boss only wanted to do something to hurt Aditya sir, but when sir's brothers interrupted, boss got angry. He wanted to hurt you'll but he want to play with you'll too, that's why he always come to your house to annoy you. But when you'll stop him from meeting your wives he felt humiliated, he made his ways to meet them. What do you think, with whom he met first?

Vivan: Ruhi!

Mina: no, he first met with Sanskruti mam!
Suraj looked at her shockingly,

Suraj: what? When?

Mina: during your honeymoon trip,
Suraj was speechless remembering that day,

Mina: I tried to stop him but he said he'll not hurt Kiara, so I kept quiet and let him do whatever he wants, he then meet Ruhi. Someone told him about divorce matters, Someone from your house is helping him.

Suraj: who?

Mina: I don't know maybe family members, servants, bodyguard, relatives. when first time incident occurred, someone leaked the information that Sanskruti & Ishita are alone in house. I don't know how but he sends everyone on half day leave, and he came to meet them. He already knew that Sanskruti mam is scared to be alone and Ishita mam is scared of darkness, he was meeting for the first time with Ishita mam. Her confidence and careless attitude attracted him but to play with Daksh sir he locked her in the basement, also he wanted alone time with Sanskruti mam. Hurting her was not his intention, she by herself fell from stairs and got hurt. Only Kiara was left but you had increased security, it becomes hard to enter that's why he directly came to meet her.
Heirs noticing the difference between addressing other girls and Kiara.

Mina: That day You all insulted him alot, which made him angry and when Kiara ignore him, he became insanely mad. In Goa, he attacked everyone, his special motive was Kiara and your cousins, the accident happened with Mina mam & Shina mam was did by boss only. Earlier he was just angry on you all but later his anger turn into revenge, your humiliation make him angry alot but he was more angry about something else. He felt jealous that you all got so beautiful wife by appearance and by nature too, he said that you all don't deserve them, he was so angry about this. He liked everyone but Sanskruti mam caught his eyes, when he first met with her that time only he fell in love with her, her maturity, way of understanding, eyes, everything attract him alot. He always roam near her, directly or indirectly, he wanted to meet her very badly but your protection was so strong to trick. But when you went to her parents house he got chance, he came to party to meet her, but she sense him and never left Suraj sir side. Watching her with Suraj sir made him angry and he decided to do something memorable on her birthday, that's why he did that with Ruhi mam. He chose Ruhi mam because he wanted to meet her for so long, in your Goa trip Ruhi mam tricked him and they didn't met. The message you got was written with blood and that was Ishita's mam blood, but when he got to know that Suraj sir touch Sanskruti mam in that way, his anger cross all the limits. He is planning to kidnap everyone, I don't know what he will do with other mams but he'll take Sanskruti mam with him, forever.