Chapter 64: Romantic Time

Next day:
Everything is normal leaving the 3rd couple, Ruhi was having pain more than yesterday, she can't walk properly, her thighs are paining and abdominal too, well her whole body is paining. Vivan has little regret but Ruhi told him, it was not his fault and she is fine, Vivan wants to take care of her but unfortunately he has an important meeting. Ruhi forced him to go because he was not going, he told Sanskruti to take care of her, Ruhi had breakfast in the room and Vivan fed her. Heirs left for office, currently girls are present in Ruhi's room, hickeys are displayed like a movie, obviously she is shy but doesn't have energy to cover it up.
Kiara: I think someone had a rough night yesterday,
Ishita: yeah, someone did lots of unholy work yesterday,
Ruhi: stop teasing!
Ishita: when we tease you? Were just chit chatting,
Kiara: do you have any problems with that?
Ruhi: you idiot, I know you are next, just wait and watch, I'll pay back everyone.
Kiara frowned,
Ruhi: and don't forget Daksh bhai & Aditya is way too hard, I'll see how you will handle it.
Sanskruti: Daksh is needy person but not hard, he will be long but not rough.
Ishita: what about Suraj bhai?
Ishita ask teasingly, Sanskruti flustered,
Sanskruti: what about him?
Ishita: how he will be?
Sanskruti: how I know?
Ishita: like how you know Daksh, just spit it out,
Ishita said annoyingly, Sanskruti waited for some time and replied,
Sanskruti: Suraj and Aditya will be the same,
Ishita: oohhoo!
They laughed, they took care of Ruhi and had fun too, this is a time where they forget everything and have fun. In the evening heirs called their wives and told them to be ready, Aditya sent a dress for Kiara. Suraj told Sanskruti to pack bags for 3 days, Sanskruti was shocked just yesterday everything is settled and now he is going out for 3 days. Ruhi didn't get any call or something from Vivan, she is not upset but little she felt sad.
Ishita & Daksh:
Ishita wore the saree Daksh gifted her on their one month anniversary, she was staring at herself in the mirror being all ready. Ishita was so happy to go on a date, this is not their first date but this date hits differently because now their relation is different. Daksh called her and told her to come in the parking lot, he was waiting for her, Ishita took her purse and left the room, she went to the parking lot. Daksh was on call inside the car, he was talking to someone and suddenly he heard footsteps. The whole parking area was silent and her hill sound was so attractive, he looked at her and kept looking. She came and knocked on the window, and Daksh came back to sense, he heard the person with whom he was talking was saying 'hello, hello'. He cut the call and came out, he stood in front of her staring at her from head to toe, Ishita smiled. This moment took his breath away, he leaned on the car while folding his hand, he started to stare at her, Ishita is not a shy person but this is too much to handle.
Ishita: what are you doing?
Daksh: staring at my wife, who is looking damn beautiful, beautiful women in the whole world.
Ishita blushed,
Daksh: I don't really believe in my eyes, did Ishita Oberoi just blush now?
Ishita: shut up! And let's go,
Ishita was about to go but Daksh grabbed her hand and pulled her, he wrapped his hand around her waist, Daksh sniffed her neck and whispered near her ear.
(Daksh: meri pasand, meri pasand per acchi lag rahi hai!)
Daksh: my choice looks good on my choice!
Ishita smiled, Daksh rubbed his head on her hair and left her, both sat in the car. After some time the car stopped in front of the restaurant, Daksh opened the door for Ishita and extended his hand.
Ishita: I see, being gentle man!
Daksh: I was always,
Ishita: no, you're not!
Ishita said aggressively,
Daksh: ok, my angry bird!
Ishita looked at him angrily,
Ishita: what did you call me?
Daksh: ufff, you'll kill me today!
Daksh bent down, coming closer to her, she moved back.
Daksh: I can't handle this much hotness, Ish! Your look and anger, making me insane today.
Ishita was stunned by the sudden hot environment, Daksh moved back and again forward his hand, Ishita held his hand and came out. As soon as they entered Ishita looked at Daksh, Daksh smiled.
Ishita: why is it all empty?
Daksh: because it's our restaurant, I made it empty for us.
Ishita felt butterflies in stomach when he said 'our restaurant', she nodded and started scanning the decoration.
Daksh: did you like the decoration?
Ishita: asked my eyes,
Daksh smiled and pulled her closer, Daksh stared deep in her eyes, she maintained eye contact.
Daksh: I don't know about the decoration but I can see you are so happy,
Ishita looked away,
Ishita: you have to talk about decoration,
Ishita said while still not looking at him,
Daksh: why, you can't accept that you're happy because of me?
Daksh asked while smirking, Ishita looked at him,
Ishita: no, I will never accept!
Daksh: don't worry, your eyes tell me everything!
Daksh said while coming dangerously closed, he stared at her lips and then looked in her eyes.
Daksh: I want to kiss those lips really badly, so can I?
Ishita smiled and nodded, immediately Daksh kissed her while pulling her more closely, he grabbed her bare waist tightly, he was kissing her so passionately yet so addictively. He was like more and more, he was kissing like no tomorrow, he grabbed her chin making her lips bout, taking space he entered his tongue inside her mouth. He explored every inch of her mouth, he was insane in kiss, madly insane, Ishita tapped on his shoulder to stop because now she is out of oxygen. Daksh broke the kiss, Ishita started breathing heavily, he took out the handkerchief from pocket and wiped the ruined lipstick from her face.
Daksh: they were tasty, I just wanted more and more.
Ishita looked at him, she touched the part where he grab on waist, Daksh noticed it, he made her turn and saw her red skin.
Daksh: was it too tight?
Ishita: hmm!
Daksh: I'm sorry, I didn't mean!
Ishita: it's ok, hubby! Later you have to bear my nails work too.
Daksh smiled, she always matched his energy, both flirted and teased each other a lot, he intertwind their hand and went to the table, both sat.
Daksh: let's eat dinner!
Ishita nodded and took the first bite,
Ishita: wow! It's so tasty!
Daksh: I made it, for you!
Ishita looked at him,
Daksh: it was my first time, I was nervous if you liked it or not.
Ishita got up making Daksh confused, Ishita pulled her chair and placed it beside him, she took her plate and placed it in front of him.
Ishita: it's tasty but it will become more delicious if I eat from the hand who made it, you cook for me then feed me too.
Daksh laughed and fed her first bite,
Ishita: I never eat this much delicious food,
Ishita said in a dramatic way,
Daksh: dramebaaz!
He said while smiling, Ishita laughed at his comment.
Daksh: you know why I decided this date?
He asked while feeding her,
Ishita: why?
Daksh: because I wanted to spend alone time with you,
Ishita smiled,
Ishita: I see, someone being so into love!
Daksh: I'm living just for that love!
Ishita smiled fade,
Ishita: why do you love me this much?
Daksh: you accept me when everyone rejected me, you made me alive when I was nearly dead, no one ever took a stand for me but you took a stand for me. There are so many reasons for the depth of my love, but there is no reason why I love you.
Daksh said while staring deep in her eyes, Ishita smiled and kissed his cheek, it surprised him because it was the first time she was kissing by herself.
Suraj & Sanskruti:
The car stopped in front of Sanskruti house and confusedly Sanskruti looked at Suraj, he smiled and came out from the car, he went to her side and opened the door, she came out.
Suraj: tomorrow is your birthday and the best gift I can give you is this.
He said while pointing to the house,
Suraj: for girl to leave their house is so hard and in what condition you left is so horrible, Plus your family is so loving to leave.
Sanskruti got emotional and hugged him,
Sanskruti: even though they love me a lot, but no one ever thought about me this deeply, thank you!
Suraj smiled and hugged back,
Suraj: do you like my gift?
Sanskruti nodded,
Suraj: let's go inside, I already informed them, that we are coming for 3 days.
Sanskruti nodded and they went inside, as soon as Sanskruti entered Ayush came running to her and hugged her, Sanskruti smiled and hugged him back.
Sanskruti: how are you?
Ayush: good, just missed you!
Sanskruti: aww!
Radhika: your not only one who missed her, leave her now, it's my turn.
Ayush: go and hug your so-called friends, for whom you ignore me.
Radhika: MUMMY!
Payal: Ayush don't talk like that, she is older than you!
Ayush nodded and moved aside, Sanskruti and Suraj laughed, Radhika hugged Sanskruti, Suraj looked at Ayush but he gave him death glare, Suraj quietly went to Payal and touched her feet.
Payal: how are you damad ji (son in law)?
Suraj: I'm fine mummy, how are you?
Payal: I'm good, we are very happy about your kind gesture that you decided to celebrate Sanskruti's birthday here.
Suraj: thank you, mummy!
Sanskruti came and hugged Payal, both hugged for a moment, Radhika came to Suraj.
Radhika: hi, jiju!
Suraj: hi, Radhika! How are you?
Radhika: I'm good, what about you?
Suraj: I'm good too!
Radhika: what about my sister, is she annoy you?
Suraj laughed,
Suraj: alot!
Sanskruti: do you come here to complain about me? And that to her?
Radhika: what do you mean by that?
Sanskruti ignored her and went inside the hall, Suraj laughed internally, she touch Gopal's feet followed by Suraj.
Gopal: you both came? How was your journey?
Suraj: it was ok, Papa!
Gopal nodded,
Gopal: are you taking good care of my daughter?
Suraj: I'm giving my best papa,
Sanskruti: he is Dad!
Suraj looked at Sanskruti followed by Gopal, Gopal smiled,
Gopal: go and freshen up, and come to dinner.
Payal: Suraj your arrangement is done in Sanskruti's room,
Suraj nodded, both went to Sanskruti's room, they entered and Suraj scanned the whole room.
Suraj: I can't believe, it's almost 9 months to our marriage and I'm entering my wife's room for the first time now.
Sanskruti laughed, after dinner Sanskruti slept, Suraj was awake, exactly at 12am Suraj woke up Sanskruti.
Suraj: happy birthday love!
Suraj whispered in her ears, Sanskruti opened her half eyes, she looked at him for a moment.
Sanskruti: thank you!
Suraj went and brought a small cupcake with a candle on top, she was a little surprised now.
Suraj: make a wish and blew the candle,
Sanskruti made a wish and blew the candle, she smiled at him, he fed her cake and she did the same.
Sanskruti: let's sleep now?
Suraj: wait a minute,
Suraj went and brought something,
Suraj: close your eyes!
Sanskruti: why?
Suraj: obviously for a gift,
She closed her eyes, Suraj opened the saree and kept on the side of the saree on her head like a viel. She opened the eyes, she looked at the saree it was a dark blue net saree, it was so beautiful and elegant.
Suraj: the beauty of saree will increase your beauty,
Sanskruti looked at him,
Suraj: do you know what is special about this saree?
Sanskruti: what?
Suraj: I brought it, I myself went to the shop to buy this.
It made Sanskruti happy because first thing Suraj doesn't like shopping, second he is a busy person.
Sanskruti: thank you so much!
Suraj smiled,
Suraj: let's sleep now!
She nodded and they slept,
Aditya & Kiara:
Kiara wore the western dress Aditya sent for her, in addition she wore the bracelet he gifted on their one month anniversary, light makeup, hills and ended with perfume. She was applying lipstick when Aditya entered, he looked her up and down, he kept looking at her, he was too stunned to speak.
Kiara: Aditya!
She called, he started walking towards her, she turned to face him, without any warning he kissed her, now Kiara was so stunned to do anything. Later she gave in and kissed back, after getting her response he wrapped his hands around her waist, which felt so perfect in that tight ankle knee frock. She also wrapped her hand around his neck, the kiss was passionate and romantic, they broke the kiss.
Aditya: don't apply lipstick if you don't want swallow lips,
Kiara looked at him in surprise, Kiara is fighting a girl but when it comes to flirting and romance, she became shy. Aditya was still holding her waist and her hands was still wrapped around his neck, Aditya sniff her neck.
Aditya: you smell good, sweetheart!
Kiara hummed and remove her hand from his neck, but he pulled her closer by her waist.
Aditya: so eager to leave!
Kiara didn't reply, Aditya pinned her to the wall, she gasped, he came damn close.
Aditya: will you not talk with your husband, sweetheart?
Aditya asked dominantly, Kiara looked away, he grabbed her chin and made her look at him.
Aditya: are you mad, wifey?
She didn't reply,
Aditya: is it because I came late?
Kiara turned her gaze,
Aditya: I'm sorry, Suraj bhai took Sanskruti bhabhi to her parents house, he left early from the office so I had to do some work instead of him.
Kiara nodded,
Aditya: something else is bothering you, right?
Kiara looked at him, Aditya left her hand and cupped her face.
Aditya: What happened wifey?
Tears formed in her eyes, Aditya got scared,
Aditya: what happened Kiara? Someone hurt you or said something?
Kiara shook her head as no,
Aditya: then?
Kiara: I got my periods just now,
Aditya: Is it paining a lot?
Kiara: no,
Aditya: then?
Kiara: you planned something today and now it won't succeed,
Aditya: why?
Kiara: because I got my periods,
Now Aditya understood what she meant,
Aditya: yes, it's true that I had planned our first night today but it's ok, I can plan it after 6 days.
Kiara laughed at his last sentence,
Aditya: nothing is more important than you Kiara, please don't cry on such topics.
Kiara hugged him, he hugged back and kissed her head.
Aditya: if you don't mind then I don't have a problem to play in blood.
Kiara hit his arms,
Kiara: shameless!
She said while still hugging him,
Aditya: ok, leave that! If you're not having pain then we can enjoy our DECENT date.
He emphasised decent, she laughed and nodded, Aditya quickly changed his clothes and both went on to date. The car stopped in front of the movie theatre, both came out, Kiara looked at Aditya angrily.
Kiara: why sent me this frock when we were going to the movie? Everyone will look at me like an idiot, it will be embarrassing.
Aditya: first enter then complain!
Kiara angrily went further, both entered inside but the look of the theatre left Kiara stunned. The whole room was empty and decorated beautifully, Kiara looked at him, he smiled.
Aditya: do you like it?
Kiara nodded,
Aditya: I made your periods arrangements too, so don't worry!
Kiara smiled, both sat and the movie started, all lights were off only the screen light was there, and under that light Aditya found Kiara more attractive. She was watching a movie but he was watching her, he was just staring at her adorably, that's when he noticed the bracelet. He took her hand and looked carefully, Kiara looked at him, after recognising he looked at her, she just smiled.
Aditya: thanks!
Kiara: for wearing this?
Aditya: for making it more special,
Kiara: just by wearing this?
Aditya: it's about efforts and priority, you wore this bracelet for me, you dress up nicely to show me, you're looking beautiful just for me.
Kiara smiled, Aditya came closer and kissed her forehead, he pulled her on his lap, she widened her eyes.
Kiara: what are you doing?
Aditya: answer me, if you haven't got periods today and if I asked you, your permission then what will be your answer?
Kiara feels shy to answer,
Kiara: I don't talk about imagination,
Aditya: or you're shy to talk?
Kiara looked at him like he caught her,
Kiara: i-ts n-ot li-ke t-hat,
Aditya: then why are you shuttering?
Aditya asked while his hand traveled to the edge of her dress. He pulled her dress up, his hand roamed on her leg, her breath hitched, she slowly looked at him. He was already staring at her with a mischievous smile, his hand move upwards while he was still staring in her eyes. She broke the eye contact and move on his lap, Aditya tightly grabbed her waist, he came closer and whispered while looking at her lips.
Aditya: don't do something you can't handle,
Kiara gulped,
Kiara: do you remember I got my periods,
Aditya: do you remember I said I don't have a problem to play in blood.
Kiara got scared,
Kiara(in mind): are we gonna do it today?
Aditya: but I'll wait 5 days for you,
Kiara sighs in relief,
Aditya: till then I can have little...
Kiara: little what?
Aditya: little something,
As soon as he completed his hand reach on her thigh, he revealed her thighs, Kiara looked away, Aditya looked at her thighs.
Aditya: how these milky thighs will look, when it is wrapped around me.
Kiara flustered,
Aditya: why is your face red, sweetheart! Your husband is no.1 pervert and shameless, so get habitual to it.
Kiara looked at him in disbelief, Aditya laughed, before Aditya could go further Kiara hissed in pain, immediately his naughty eyes turned into worried.
Aditya: what happened Kiara?
Kiara: nothing, just cramps!
Aditya nodded, he forwarded his hand and took a hot bag, he kept it on her lower abdomen, Kiara rested her head on his shoulder.