Chapter 62: Together

Ishita & Daksh:
Ishita woke up in middle of night because of the heaviness on her chest, she opened her eyes and first thing she saw was his sleeping face on her chest, she smiled. She forwarded her hand to caress his cheeks but as soon her hand touched his skin her eyes widened, his skin was burning. She kept her hand on his forehead to check again, she closed her eyes, it hurt her, he was having high fever. She stares at him painfully, if he suffered then she suffered too, she kissed his forehead and slowly removed his hand, But he tightened the hold on her waist and got scared.
Ishita: don't be scared, I'm here!
Daksh: don't leave me!
Ishita: I will not, let me just bring a wet towel, please!
Daksh: why?
Ishita: you're having a high fever,
Daksh: I'm fine!
Ishita: but I'm not, let me bring, I'll be quick.
Daksh: please don't, I don't want to stay away from you.
Daksh said while whining,
Ishita: then don't hug me,
Daksh immediately left her,
Daksh: be quick!
Ishita: sure, hubby!
Ishita quickly went leaving Daksh in shock,
Daksh: hey, what did you call me? ISHITA!
Daksh shouted her name but she didn't turn or reply, after some time she returned back with a bowl of water and towel, she also took the medicine. She sat beside him, he immediately kept his head on her lab, she smiled.
Ishita: first take your medicine,
Daksh got up while whining and took the medicine, he again laid down in the same position, she kept the wet towel on his forehead. Daksh flinched as soon the wet towel made contact with his hot skin, Ishita noticed it, she was wiping his hot body. Suddenly she noticed a tear slid down from his closed eyes, she wiped the tear.
Ishita: you're not sleeping, right?
Daksh: no one ever took care of me, you're the first!
Ishita knew he was telling something and feeling something else,
Ishita: you mean mummy didn't take care of you, when you're sick.
Daksh opened his eyes and stares at her, heirs have very big family but somehow heirs only have expectations from their mom, and unfortunately they failed to fulfill it.
Daksh: it hurts a lot when all your hopes and expectations are crashed,
Ishita: no one can understand this better than me,
Ishita said with a smile, suddenly Daksh remembered their game party,
"Ishita: I don't want to keep hope from anyone"
He was just staring at her, suddenly she came near to his lips, she quickly pecked his lips, Daksh widen his eyes not expecting this.
Ishita: get well soon hubby!
Daksh smiled widely,
Daksh: if I get this as a medicine everyday then I'll galdly accept the illness for forever.
Ishita: nothing will get if you remain sick, you're having a sale on your wife, if you get well soon then you'll get whatever you want.
Daksh: oh, really!
Daksh said while smirking, Ishita too smirk and whispered in his ear,
Ishita: yes, hubby!
Daksh: you will match my energy wifey,
Ishita just smirked, after some chit chat Daksh felt relax and he slept, whole night Ishita took care of him. In morning Daksh woke up before Ishita, he saw Ishita was still in same position and he was on her lap, and wet towel on his head. He smiled and got up from her lap, he was about to give a kiss on her lips but stopped. He stared at her face, admiring her and with a smile he kissed her forehead, Daksh tried to lay her down to rest but she woke up.
Ishita: you woke up? Why did you wake up early? How are you feeling? Rest lit----
Daksh: I'm ok, Ishu!
He cutted her off, Ishita was surprised, Daksh smiled seeing her reaction,
Ishita: Ishu?
Ishita said confusedly,
Daksh: isn't it lovely nickname? When you called me hubby last night, I thought to give you a nickname, after thinking whole night I got two nicknames.
Ishita: two?
Daksh: yes, Ishu and Ish! Ishu for love and Ish for......
Ishita: for?
Daksh: hotness!
Ishita widen her eye, his pervert talk is something new for her,
Ishita: first calm your fever hotness, pervert!
Daksh laughed,
Ishita: I'll take a bath first then you go,
Meanwhile Ruhi and Vivan:
Ruhi woke up in the morning, she was lying on his naked chest, she blush remembering last night, she was shy to face him so she decided to go out before he woke up. She slowly move away from him, she was about to stand but her lower abdominal hurt badly, she kept her hand on her mouth to not make any noise. Her lower abdomen was hurting along with her thighs but she managed to go to the washroom, after taking a bath she quickly went down.
During Pooja, Oberois always do Pooja before breakfast, everyone is present there for Pooja, Vivan too. Ruhi is avoiding Vivan as much as possible, her behaviour didn't go unnoticed by girls, while internally Vivan was smirking seeing her flustered face. Pooja is done, everyone was about to leave but Suraj stop them.
Suraj: wait!
Everyone looked at him,
Saumya: what happened?
Saumya asked in tension, both parents are stressed because now heirs know their side of story, so now what will be there decision. Suraj looked at his brothers, they nodded, heirs came in front of their wives, they stood facing each other, girls frowned.
Sanskruti: what happened?
Suraj: do you remember when you had your first Pooja in this Mandir, you touch my feet to show respect.
Daksh continues further,
Daksh: and it was our first day of marriage, we were starting a new life.
Vivan continues further,
Vivan: in reality we are starting a new life now,
Aditya continues further,
Aditya: you showed your gratitude that day, we will show now,
Every heir said everything while staring deep in their wives eyes, after Aditya completed they all bent down together and touched their wives feet. The look of the scene was 'God made scene', so beautiful and lovely, everyone was surprised but so happy. Girls literally widen their eyes when their husbands touch their feet, their happiness is beyond everything, only girls can understand this feeling. Their husbands stood up, Aditya brought the sindoor from the mandir, every heir took the pinch of sindoor and filled their wives mang, even though girls were already having sindoor in their mang. Girls closed their eyes when their husband filled their mang, without any conversation or anything they all bend down and touch their husbands feet and then run the same hand through their mang.
Nandani: it was best Pooja ever happened,
Couples looked at her,
Nandani: let's have breakfast now,
Everyone nodded and was about to go but again stopped.
Kiara: mummy wait, Aditya wants to tell you something,
Aditya looked at her surprisingly,
Meegha: to me?
Kiara: yes mummy,
Aditya: not now Kiara,
Aditya whispered to her,
Kiara: not now then never, be confident!
Aditya: no,no,no!
Kiara pushed him infront of Meegha, Aditya stood infront of her queitly, Kiara facepalm.
Kiara: Aditya, mummy is waiting, we also want to have breakfast.
Aditya nodded,
Aditya: actually........ I....... want.....
Meegha kept her hand on his shoulder and spoke while smiling,
Meegha: what happened beta?
Aditya looked at her, he suddenly hugged her,
Aditya: I'm sorry mom, please forgive me.
Meegha was so shocked that she didn't hug him back, Aditya broke the hug and looked at her and then to Kiara. Aditya was looking at Kiara when Meegha hugged him, Aditya looked at her again.
Meegha: I should apologize! I did very wrong with you & Daksh.
Aditya: no mom, you didn't did anything to me, nothing was in your hand, you was helpless, yes you did wrong with Daksh bhai.
Meegha looked at Daksh, everyone knows that Daksh is sick and his pale face is proving it too.
Meegha: come here Daksh,
Daksh looked at Ishita and queitly stand beside Aditya,
Meegha: I have heard that, karma comes back, those were my sins which come in my children's lives and destroyed their lives.
Daksh looked at her, Aditya was already looking at her,
Meegha: whatever I do, Daksh never talked back or disrespect me, that was first time when Daksh disrespect me when I slapped Ishita. I feel like my son is not mine anymore, she snatch him, it hurt me alot. I was so angry that I didn't notice my act, I called Ishita's parents and complain them, I thought why to keep Kiara free, so I also called her parents and complain them about her. I did very bad with you four, we are in mandir, there no purest place in the world than this to wash away my sins. I sincerely apologise to you all!
Kiara: mummy, we already forgot everything.
Ishita: yeah, let's start a new start,
Ishita said and looked at Daksh, he looked at Jairaj, Aditya also moved back when it comes to Jairaj. Kiara intertwined her hand with his and step forward, Ishita went towards Jairaj and bring him forward. Daksh looked at her, now both brothers was confused, what to do.
Ishita: let's fully forget everything and start from starting, together!
It took them some time but at the end they nodded, they became happy, Jairaj and Meegha face lighten up. Ishita hugged Daksh and Kiara hugged Aditya in excitement, but immediately broke the hug when they realized they are not alone, Daksh & Aditya smiled on their wife's act. Everyone teasingly smiled, suddenly Saumya come towards Suraj & Vivan.
Saumya: they got there sons back, let us also get them back, we are in mandir, let's erase every hate, grudge, anger for each other and start a new start under God's shadow.
Suraj and Vivan both looked at their wives, Sanskruti intertwind her hand with his and Ruhi nodded to Vivan. Both brothers again looked at Saumya, but there was no satisfactory look on their face, Saumya understood. She was about to join her hands but both held her one-one hand to stop her, Suraj hold her right hand and Vivan hold her left hand.
Suraj: join these hands to bless us not to beg us, mom!
Suraj said while looking down,
Vivan: thank you for keeping your life on line for me, let's be a family again.
Tears formed in her eyes and she hugged them, from far Viraj was looking this while being happy.
Saumya: family needs father too, Please forgive him!
Both looked at Viraj,
Viraj: no need to hurry, I can wait!
Vivan: your aged now, you can't wait!
Vivan said in mocking manner,
Viraj: you just have seen your mom power not my, even if I'm aged I can wait for my childrens.
Suraj: then end this waiting dad, complete this family.
Viraj emotionally stare at them, he went towards them and hugged them, Saumya indicate to Sanskruti & Ruhi to join too. They broke the hug, Suraj looked at Vivan, he also looked at him confusedly.
Suraj: everyone is getting what they lost, can I get my brothers too? I'm sorry, I ignored you from starting.
Vivan: I never hate you Bhai, I was just angry on you! I'm sorry, I didn't try to understand you.
Vivan said while looking down, Suraj hugged him,
Suraj: my little brother had grown up alot, he know to apologise now.
He said while shuffling his hair, Vivan smiled proudly, Suraj looked at Aditya.
Suraj: I said can I get my BROTHERS too,
He emphasised brothers while looking at Aditya,
Suraj: you respect me because you don't think of me as your own, we all are real brothers just by different mothers.
Aditya smiled and went to him, and hugged him,
Aditya: sure, Suraj bhai!
Suraj hugged him while smiling, they broke the hug, Aditya eye went to Daksh expecting something from him, everyone followed his gaze. But Daksh turn and was about to leave but Aditya held his hand, he looked at him.
Aditya: don't you have something to tell me?
Daksh: I don't know how to express it, but I want my brother back too, I want to apologise him and hug him.
Aditya immediately hugged him, he hugged him back.
Aditya: I'm sorry!
Daksh: I'm sorry!
Both said at the same time, they broke the hug and laughed, Daksh looked at Vivan, Vivan came and hugged Daksh while smiling, they invited Suraj too. Brothers hugged each other for the first time, Today is the best day of their life, All the scattered relationships came back together, all the broken part is filled with love and happiness.
They all was going for breakfast but suddenly Daksh asked,
Daksh: what happened Ruhi? Why are walking like this?
Ruhi: nothing bhai!
She said nervously,
Ishita: I asked her too, and she replied me same,
Ruhi: ankle sprain,
Ruhi said quickly and nervously, both nodded but Ishita nodded while raising her one eyebrow,Vivan smirked but hides.
Vivan( in mind): more to come baby!
Ruhi was about to sit when Vivan question widen her eyes,
Vivan: why did you woke up early? You need rest today,
Everyone frowned,
Kiara: Today?
Ruhi heartbeat increased,
Vivan: yeah!
Kiara: why?
Vivan: actually w-----
Ruhi: nothing serious Kiara, I just fell and my ankle twisted, so he is worried.
Ruhi said in one go, everyone felt little different because of her speed while talking. Surely Sanskruti and Ishita was not believing her, they were observing very carefully, suddenly Vivan next action made Sanskruti brain run.
Vivan: drink this warm water and eat the apple, it will relieve your pain.
Ruhi: I'm fine Vivan,
Ruhi said without looking at him, but in the way to stop him, but the bell rang in Sanskruti's brain, she called Ishita, she move toward her while drinking water.
Sanskruti: I think Ruhi had her first night,
She whispered it in her ear but hearing it Ishita spit out the water, everyone looked at her with shock while she herself was in shock. Sanskruti patted her back and indicate her to fake coughed, Ishita started fake coughing, heirs understood the assignment but didn't said anything.
Jairaj: be careful Ishita!
Ishita nodded, Kiara asked her what happened with their eye talked, Ishita indicated to see her phone.
Ishita message to Kiara:
Ishita: we think Ruhi had her first night,
Kiara: WHAT? Really?
Kiara looked at Ruhi while widening her eyes,
Ishita: I said we think,
Kiara: without telling me? How dare she?
Ishita: she forgot to report it on the news,
Kiara:😒😒😒
Ishita:🤦
Messages end,
Ishita move closer to Ruhi,
Ishita: you had your first night with Vivan, right?
Ruhi widened her eyes and choked her food, Ishita patted her back with a smirk, Sanskruti gave her water with a smirk. Ruhi nervously looked at their stare and smirked, their teasing stare was making her more flustered, within a second her face was all red, Kiara came near to her and whispered.
Kiara: now you will know, how I felt that day,
She moved away and,
Kiara: what happened Ruhi, why are you so red?
Kiara touched her cheeks,
Kiara: your face is hot too,
Ruhi just wants to disappear now,
Ruhi: it's...... it's......so hot here, that's why.
Kiara: oh, nothing else na?
Kiara asked while raising her one eyebrow,
Ruhi: no, I'm full, I'll leave!
Ruhi immediately left the place, god know where she went because after breakfast no one found her until Vivan was gone.