Chapter 72: Recognise?

Meanwhile:

Ishita was laying and Daksh was keeping an ice pack on her swelling, when suddenly Aditya entered with Kiara in his arms. They looked at them shockingly  but then Suraj came with Sanskruti in a wheelchair, now they looked at them surprisingly.

Daksh: what happened?
But they didn't reply because they are stunned by seeing Ishita's condition, Daksh snap his finger. Kiara patted Aditya shoulder indicating to put her down and he did, she move closer to her.

Kiara: are you ok, bhabhi?
She asked out of consent, Ishita nodded.

Ishita: are you ok?

Kiara: you can guess after seeing me here,

Ishita: yeah, in Aditya's arms!
Kiara looked at her surprisingly, to this point Sanskruti was surprised too.

Sanskruti: still can't leave teasing!
Sanskruti said while sighing,

Ishita: like you said, I and Kiara are born to tease!
Kiara laughed and gave high five to her slightly, Sanskruti shook her head.

Ishita: how are you, bhabhi?

Sanskruti: absolutely ok!
Ishita smiled and looked at Aditya & Suraj,

Ishita: looks like my husband is not the only one to get beaten up.
Kiara laughed and Sanskruti just smiled because she saw a live show.

Sanskruti: I had a live show!

Ishita: really?
Sanskruti nodded,

Suraj: yeah about that, can you tell us what exactly happened?
The girl's mood suddenly went off which the boys noticed,

Sanskruti: I and Ruhi were sitting in the garden when suddenly we smelled something, that fragrance was filled in air all over the banglow and that's all I remember, then I woke up in that building.
Our brave Sanskruti told everything she remembered, seeing Kiara also spoke confidently.

Kiara: I was going inside bhabhi's house when an old lady called me, I was going near her but suddenly someone put a handkerchief on my nose and I fainted.

Aditya: does that old lady work there?
Aditya asked with a serious face,

Kiara: I guess, yes! I'm not sure.
Aditya nodded, now everyone's gaze went to Ishita.

Ishita: nothing happened with me related to Arun, I had my own problems.
She spoke nervously and looked down, they understood and didn't go further.

Sanskruti: btw your husband was looking hot while fighting!
Sanskruti whispered in her ear trying to change the subject and mood, Ishita looked at her surprisingly, Kiara also heard that.

Ishita: boys go and check the hospital and leave us alone.
Heirs looked at her in disbelief,

Kiara: what? Leave, we want to have girls time!

Aditya: unbelievable!
With this he left, he knows his bhabhi can take care of her so no worries, after him Daksh left too.

Suraj: please take care!
Sanskruti nodded and he left, Ishita and Kiara looked at Sanskruti teasingly.

Sanskruti: here we go again!
They both laughed, they had girls time while missing Ruhi badly, they were having their time when heirs came hurriedly.

Suraj: Ruhi woke up!
Suraj said and girls widened their eyes,

Sanskruti: let's meet her!
Everyone nodded and left, Ishita also went on a wheelchair, they entered. Ruhi was drinking water, she held Vivan's hand immediately as soon she saw them, they looked at each other.