Chapter 65: Sanskruti's birthday

Vivan & Ruhi:
Ruhi was lying in bed while using the phone, Vivan entered.
Vivan: Ruhi, come with me!
Ruhi: where?
Ruhi asked confusedly,
Vivan: I have a surprise for you,
Ruhi nodded and went with him, he took her to the terrace while closing her eyes, when they reached he opened her eyes. As soon she opened her eyes, flower petals fell on her, she smiled and enjoyed that, Vivan came to her and gave her rose which she gladly accepted. She saw whole terrace was decorated, in middle there was mini table with candles and food placed for them.
Ruhi: oh, candle light dinner!
Vivan: plus moon light dinner!
Vivan pointed toward moon, she looked at moon in amazement.
Ruhi: so beautiful!
Ruhi said while looking at the moon,
Vivan: yeah, so beautiful!
Vivan said while staring at her, Ruhi looked at him and smiled, Vivan adored her more, both sat to have dinner.
Vivan: how is it?
Ruhi: so tasty, You made it?
Ruhi asked while seeing his desparate,
Vivan: no, Daksh bhai!
Ruhi: Daksh bhai?
Vivan: yes, he planned dinner date with bhabhi, to make it special he cooked the food, we work in same company so I got to know.
Ruhi: so bring the food,
Vivan: yes, secretly!
Ruhi: you steal the food?
Vivan: no, I secretly bring it!
Ruhi started laughing,
Ruhi: it means the same, you steal the food!
Vivan: whatever!
They eat the dinner, know they are spending their time in each other arm while watching the moon.
Vivan: your not feeling well that's why I decided this indoor date, do you like it?
Ruhi nodded,
Vivan: I'm glad, are you ok now?
Ruhi looked at him sharply,
Vivan: not for that, I'm just asking out of concern.
Ruhi narrows her eyes,
Vivan: leave! Let's sleep?
Ruhi nodded, Vivan picked her up and went to their room.
Next day:
Sanskruti woke up but didn't find Suraj beside her, she looked here and there, she found him on the sofa, working on the laptop.
Sanskruti: why are you working this early?
Suraj: I have some work to be done today, later we have your birthday celebration too.
Sanskruti: celebration?
Suraj: yeah, your birthday party!
Sanskruti: why?
Suraj: because it's your birthday,
Sanskruti looked away,
Suraj: don't worry, I didn't invite too many people because it's too risky.
Sanskruti nodded,
Suraj: what happened?
Sanskruti: I don't have the habit of attending rich parties,
Suraj: first of all your rich, what mine is yours and second there will be just families, Yours, mine, Ruhi's, Ishita's and Kiara's.
Sanskruti nodded with a smile,
Party time:
Sanskruti wore the saree Suraj gifted, she was looking damn beautiful and hot because it was net saree, which was revealing her skin and figure. other girls wore saree too, everyone came and wished Sanskruti, she was happy because everything is so good, party, her day. Suraj made her day, she will never forget her first birthday after the wedding, even though he was a little busy. Everything was fine suddenly Sanskruti had a strange feeling, she looked here and there but everything was normal.
Ishita: what happened?
Sanskruti: nothing,
Kiara: when you will cut the cake, I want to eat!
Sanskruti: you already ate 5 pastry Kiara,
Ruhi: bhabhi mood swings, she is on her period.
Sanskruti: oh!
Kiara: you should thank me for coming,
Sanskruti: thank you Kiara madam! Is it ok?
Kiara: are you making fun of me?
Sanskruti laughed, Kiara angrily went from there but she bumped into someone. She looked up and saw Gautam, she immediately stepped backwards, Gautam came forward and was about to talk to her but she left. She didn't even greet her own father, girls and heirs watch this as heir eyes are always on their wives, Kiara went to Sanskruti.
Kiara: when will you cut the cake?
Sanskruti noticed her breath was becoming uneven,
Sanskruti: what happened Kiara?
Kiara: nothing bhabhi, I'm having immersed pain in my stomach, I want to leave.
Sanskruti: first calm down, I'll cut the cake immediately.
Kiara nodded, Sanskruti looked at Aditya, he also looked at her, Sanskruti indicated to him that something was off. Aditya came to Kiara, Sanskruti went to Suraj to wind up things as soon as possible.
Aditya: what happened Kiara?
Kiara: nothing, I'm ok!
Aditya nodded, he looked at Ruhi and Ishita but they said they don't know, Aditya stayed with Kiara. Daksh and Vivan came too, Sanskruti and Suraj were together cutting the cake, Sanskruti cut the cake and fed it to Suraj.
Kiara: let's leave, Aditya!
Aditya: now?
Kiara: yes please,
Aditya: ok, let's meet them and leave?
Kiara nodded and both went to them,
Aditya: we are leaving, Kiara is not feeling well.
Suraj: now? Wai-----
Sanskruti: ok, take care of her!
Sanskruti cut him off, Aditya nodded and they left, Suraj confusedly looked at Sanskruti.
Sanskruti: I'll tell you later!
Suraj nodded, again everything went to normal, but in the house of Oberois nothing can stay normal. Sanskruti was having that strange feeling again, don't know why she just wanted to stay with Suraj and she did too. Vivan was with Ruhi's family and Ruhi with Ishita, Daksh was handling Ishita's and Kiara's family. Suddenly Harsh came to Ishita, only by seeing him Ishita got scared, somehow Ishita touched his feet followed by Ruhi.
Harsh: come in the corner, I want to have a conversation with you.
Ishita nodded and both went to the corner,
Harsh: everything is fine now?
Ishita nodded,
Harsh: don't you have a mouth to speak?
Ishita: everything is fine dad,
Harsh: are you completing their needs?
Ishita: yes, dad!
Harsh: I don't believe you but know, if I get your one more complaint then you'll see the worst of me.
Ishita: yes!
In the whole conversation Ishita was looking down, and everything was watched by heirs and girls, they couldn't hear but by watching it, they could say something was going on. Ruhi was alone, she wanted to washroom so she went there, while returning someone grabbed her hand and pushed her into the dark room. Before Ruhi could scream or do anything someone pressed her mouth, Ruhi hit him but it didn't affect him.
Unknown: long time no see!
Suddenly something started flashing in her brain, she closed her eyes tightly and grabbed her head, that person left her mouth and room too.
Meanwhile Vivan:
Vivan looked everywhere but couldn't find Ruhi,
Vivan: Suraj bhai and bhabhi, did you see Ruhi?
He asked worriedly,
Suraj: no!
Sanskruti: no, why?
Vivan: I can't find her!
Suraj: where, where you check?
Vivan: entire hall!
Sanskruti: let's check the room, you both go I'll inform Daksh and Ishita.
Both nodded and went, Sanskruti went Ishita and told her, she told Daksh, everyone was searching for Ruhi. Ishita and Sanskruti were searching together for safety purposes, they opened the door of one room. It was all dark inside, Ishita stayed outside, Sanskruti entered with flashlight, she on the switches and Ishita entered too, Both gasped after seeing the scene.
Sanskruti: call Vivan!
Ishita nodded and call them, she told them to come here and they found Ruhi, they enter but stopped in spot after seeing Ruhi. Ruhi was unconsciously lying on floor while something was written on her forehead with blood.
"Happy Birthday sweetheart"
Vivan pulled Ruhi and tapped on her cheeks,
Vivan: what happened to her?
Ishita: we found her like this only, something happened her before us.
Everyone scan Ruhi,
Daksh: is it a message for Sanskruti bhabhi?
Suraj: but Ruhi didn't get hurt, whose blood it is.
Sanskruti looked at Ishita, everyone followed her gaze and looked at Ishita, Ishita frowned. Suddenly she remembered something, she raised her hand which have BANDAGE.
Ishita: is it my blood?
Daksh hugged Ishita,
Daksh: are you ok? Someone did something to you?
Ishita: no, I was just talking with Dev but suddenly someone pushed him, he fell on me and I got hit with something.
Daksh made cold face,
Suraj: we will check the blood, Vivan pick her up and go home by back door, don't go from front.
Vivan nodded while picking her up,
Suraj: Daksh and Ishita you both also leave, we will come too!
They nodded and left, Suraj went to Sanskruti.
Suraj: Sanskruti let's leave, it's risky to stay in your parents, we will come again but for now let's leave.
Sanskruti nodded,