Chapter 22: Divorce-1

In 2 days they arrange everything, today they gonna proceed thier plan. Everyone's heart beat was racing rapidly but they have to do this for their self respect. They had decided they'll proceed their plan after the breakfast, when everyone was busy.
After breakfast, girls signed the divorced paper and kept on the table of their respective rooms. Sanskruti can't go to her home so she went to her relatives house, Ishita & Ruhi went to their house and Kiara went to her brother's apartment.
It's almost 8pm and heirs don't know anything,
On call
Nandani: Suraj come fast to home with your brothers.
Suraj: What happened?
Nandani: first come to home.
Suraj:ok
Suraj called Daksh and informed him and left for home with Aditya, it's almost 9pm and now all heirs were present in the house.
Nandani: go check in your room, you'll know everything.
Confusedly they went to their room but came out with anger, Vivan also broke the things of his room. Everyone Stormed out of the house to find their wives, the only thought was coming in their mind was to bring their wives anyhow. After 1:30 hours later they finally got to know where their wife's is,

Sanskruti was having time with her relative but back off her mind she was only thinking of Suraj, she just hope somehow this night to pass fast. She was having dinner with her aunt when the devil of her life enter, she stood up seeing him. His eyes were all red and all veins were visible because of anger, Sanskruti gets so much scared. Only thought came in her mind was "if I call this side good then wonder how my bad side will be" but she had something to wrap up, with so much courage she spoke.
Sanskruti: you came, I was waiting for you. She turned around and looked at her aunt.
Sanskruti: I'll take a leave now. Saying this she touch their feets.
Aunt: why to rush, jamai had come first time to our house (Jamai= son in law).
Sanskruti: next time aunt now he is bu---
She didn't complete her sentence when Suraj come and touch her aunt's feet,
Aunt: hamesha khush raho( stay happy always). She blessed him,
Suraj: That's what I came to take. He said looking at Sanskruti,
Aunt: but you come for the first time at least have tea with me.
Suraj: I'll come for that specially after all now we are connected with bonds but not now I have some IMPORTANT work to do. He emphasised important while looking at Sanskruti, Sanskruti was silent whole time.
Aunt: ok,ok but I'll not leave you next time. She said smiling
Suraj: ok, we will leave now. With this he grabbed her hand and move out, his grip was so tight indicating how angry he was and how hard it is for him to control. Coming out he made her sit on passenger seat in the car and went to the driver's seat and started to drive. Ride was so silent, Sanskruti was so scared and she don't know how she will handle him. A car stopped in front of the house, Suraj came out and slammed the door hardly. She was so scared that she didn't move, he came toward her side and opening the door he grabbed her wrist and dragged her in the house. Everyone was sitting in the hall in tense as their 4 daughter in law divorce their sons, Seeing them everyone stood up. But Suraj's speed of dragging her was so much that family members didn't get a chance to say anything. Suraj jerked her when they entered the room and closed the door with thud. He was looking at her like he would eat her alive,
Suraj: what made you think you can divorce me? He said taking steps towards her, she started to take steps backwards.
Suraj: HOW DARE YOU TO DIVORCE SURAJ OBEROI.
Sanskruti: I dare how you saw. She said confidently,
Sanskruti: and what you think of yourself, why are so high. For you you're a king or maybe God too but for me your nothing but low minded,lousy and despicable person.
As soon as she completed her sentence she felt a hard sting on her cheek, she looked at him while another slap landed on her another cheek. Because of the force she fell down, he grabbed her hair and pulled it which made her look at him.
Suraj: Whatever or however I am, you have to own me. You should think about this before accepting marriage proposal.
Sanskruti: if it was in my hand I will surely not marry a person like you.
Suraj: oh! Your bad luck. He said pulling her hair more, she hissed in pain.
Suraj: but now you can't do anything you're caged here. Even if I have to become devil for you then I will be, but I'll not leave you. you are imprisoned here forever, you will be not free even if you die. Whatever you do you can't remove Suraj Oberoi from your life and from your name, understand Mrs. Sanskruti Suraj Oberoi.
She didn't say anything, he started to drag her towards bed by pulling her hair. He removes something from drower, seeing that Sanskruti startled.
Sanskruti: leave me Suraj.
Suraj: I can't trust you, what if you ran away again. He said in Manicky way, With this he hand cuff her hand with bed.
Suraj: you asked for it, didn't I tell you to stay away from my bad side but you stupid girl not listen.
She was struggling to remove hand cuff, he grabbed her chin and said,
Suraj: I won't set you free until I feel like it or maybe never.
Sanskruti was so scared and edge of crying but control somehow, he was about to continue when someone knocked on the door.
Nandani: Suraj beta please open the door Vivan have problem, please help him.
Hearing his brother name Suraj immediately open the door and went, he kept the keys on table which was so far for Sanskruti to reach.

Meanwhile Daksh:
Daksh entered Ishita's house and started shouting her name loudly,
Daksh: ISHITA... ISHITA.... ISHITA...... ISHITA.....ISH----
Ishita came running and seeing her he stop calling her, hearing shouting everyone gathered. He didn't care whose there, without uttering a word he grab her wrist and dragged her out of the house. Ishita was so shocked to process but she jerked his hand after they come out of the house. Daksh pinned her on car,
Daksh: don't do something you regrets later Ishita. With this he opened the door and pushed her inside the car and sat on driver seat and started driving. After reaching home Daksh come out of the car, Ishita too come out. Daksh went towards her and grabbed her wrist and again started to drag her. Ishita jerked his hand,
Ishita: why did you bring me here? Don't you get my answer?
Daksh: I did get your answer and now I'm giving my answer.
Ishita: no,I don't want your answer so leave me I don't want to live with you. I told you the very first day I'll live here temporarily, now I'm going.
Daksh: going where? To your lover or cousin leave both are same. You didn't let me touch you because you have already booked that place right? After divorcing me you will marry him or you'll just play with him or keep him to warm your bed like a slu--.
He didn't completed the word but a slapped landed on his cheek, he kept his hand on his cheek. He looked at her with blood shot eyes, his limits crosses with her act. He pulled her and lifted her on his shoulder and went towards their room, everyone watched this as it was happening in hall.
Entering in room he throw her on bed, she bounced. He closed the door,
Daksh: today you crossed your all limits, your so stupid girl who doesn't know how to respect her husband.
Ishita: husband? She questioned mockingly which triggered Daksh more.
Daksh: oh, let's do it like that then, today you'll know what husband means and what is their rights. TODAY I'LL SHOW YOU WHOM YOU BELONG.
He climbed on bed, he was coming closer to her and she was moving back. He grab her leg and pulled her, he hovered over her. He grabbed her dupatta and throw somewhere, Ishita put her hand on her chest. Ishita surely didn't expected this, he grabbed her both hand and pinned above her head.
Ishita: Daksh your going to far, please stop.
Daksh: I warned you, don't do something you regrets later, didn't I Ishita?
Daksh said while he was just inches away from her neck, after he was done talking he directly attacked her neck without letting her speak. She tried to push her but he didn't budge. He bite on her neck so hard, he inserted his teeth in her skin maybe he was testing her blood till now. Ishita screamed, she was doing her best to push him but her hands were pinned, She started crying.
Ishita: Daksh please..... please stop.
Ishita started to beg but he continued, he left lots of deep hickey on her neck. Daksh tore little of her upper clothes and started to go down while kissing.
Ishita: Daksh please stop, I beg you please leave. I'll listen to everything you said just please stop. Daksh please don't rape me.
Daksh startled, he stopped and looked at her. She was crying miserably,
Ishita: please leave me I'll do everything you said I promise.
Daksh never saw her this helpless even if she helpless she will not show it. Daksh release her hands but she didn't moved, there were staring each other so deeply. Suddenly someone knocked on the door The first Daksh ignored it but hearing Suraj's voice he went,he open the door and later left with him.