Chapter 15: Discharge

When Men enter inside the hospital room girls were sleeping, they got shock seeing them sleeping till now.
Vivan: why their sleeping till now?
Suraj: we can understand of Ishita & Ruhi but why they both are sleeping till now?
Aditya: let's wake them up. Aditya went to sofa where Kiara was sleeping, bending to her level he called her.
Aditya: Kiara wake up. He started to shake her.
Kiara: leave Karan, let me sleep more. She said in sleep, Aditya stopped shaking her hearing Karan name he didn't like it when she called her by her brother's name.
Vivan: who is Karan?
Suraj: it was expected from you.
Daksh: her brother.
Sanskruti woke up hearing noises, seeing them she widen her eyes. She sat straight and adjust herself, she looked at Kiara and saw Aditya near her.
Sanskruti ( in mind): oh god why she is sleeping like this.
Sanskruti: why did you come this early?
Suraj: it's 12pm.
Sanskruti: what? Sanskruti went to Kiara and started waking her up, seeing her Aditya went back to his place.
Sanskruti: Kiara wake up, they have come.
Kiara: who they?
Sanskruti: our husband's.
Kiara: Monsters? why did they come this early? Somehow We got a chance to sleep more but they had to come, living in this hospital is far better than that house. She said still sleeping,
Aditya: Kiara darling we are listening you.
Kiara eyes shut open, she looked them and within a second she sat straight.
Aditya: Good afternoon. He said with teasing smile,
Aditya ( in mind): she is looking cute.
Kiara: afternoon? She looked at Sanskruti, Kiara gave her look like "seriously"and Sanskruti reply her with look like "yes".
Vivan: if your done let's go home.
Sanskruti: wake them up and call the doctor for their checkup till then we will go and freshen up. Sanskruti said and they both left.
Aditya: who will wake them up?
Daksh: I will not.
Suraj: she is your wife and your denying first.
Vivan didn't bother so much and went towards Ruhi bed, he stare at her.
Aditya: bhai she will not wake up by your stare.
Clearing throat Vivan said,
Vivan: Ruhi wake up. He said sternly, getting no response he shake her little by which she slowly open her eyes. As soon as she opened her eyes she got scared seeing him. Vivan noticed her reaction but decided to ignore and went back to his place,
Suraj: Daksh go and wake her up. Nodding he went towards Ishita, shaking her little he called her
Daksh: Ishita, Ishita,Ishita. Ishita move a little,
Ishita: let me sleep more.
Daksh: you can sleep as much as want but first let's go home. After hearing his voice Ishita open her eyes, their eyes met but Ishita rolled her eyes. Daksh grab her hand aggressively and said,
Daksh: Ishita how many times I had t---. He stopped knowing situation is not correct for this, he released her hand and went to call doc.
Aditya: what happened? Why he suddenly get angry? He said in low tone so that Ruhi and Ishita can't hear.
Vivan: I don't know.
Suraj: I think he is staying with Vivan too much.

Doc: Ishita is not fully recovered, she  still has a fever and weakness take care of her Mr. Daksh. And Ruhi's condition is still bad so we have to give her salines and injection at home too, she doesn't have energy in her body to move or sit.
Giving discharge doc left, with so much efforts Ruhi was getting ready to stand with the help of Sanskruti but her body is not supporting her. She was sitting in bed, Vivan went towards her and without saying anything he picked her up, they both were staring each other. Everyone was shocked seeing this but they are more surprised because Vivan is doing this but someone's gasped grab their attention, they saw Daksh picking Ishita up.
Ishita: hey! What are you doing?
Daksh didn't reply,
Ishita: put me down Daksh. She said but Daksh started to walk, Ishita get panicked.
Ishita: Daksh everyone will see us we are not at home, Daksh please put me down. Daksh I will not roll my eyes ever please put me down.  She said more likely requesting him but it didn't affect him.
Ishita: I know your so happy to make me embarrassed.
Daksh: Quiet, if I put you down then you won't be able to finish 5 steps. This is what your state is, I can feel your body temperature is still hot, so you better keep quiet and let me do my work. Ishita flushed hearing "hot" but she know his intention was not like that. With this he started to walk, everyone was watching their drama. Suraj & Aditya were shocked by their brothers behaviour while Sanskruti & Kiara was like "oohhoo".
Ishita: oh god! This is so embarrassing, everyone is looking at us. Saying this she hides her face in his crock of neck, Daksh paused for a moment. He came feel her breath, this is first their this close and being needy person things didn't go well. Tightening his grip he pulled her closer and continued to walk, Ishita didn't notice it but Daksh was liking it.
After reaching the cars, Daksh gently placed her in the back seat of the car  and sat beside her. Vivan placed Ruhi in the back seat of car and said to Sanskruti,
Vivan: bhabhi you sit with her and take care of her, I can't do this type of stuff.
Nodding Sanskruti sat beside Ruhi, as soon she sat Ruhi put her head on her shoulder. Vivan & Suraj went to the front seat and Aditya & Kiara went in Daksh Ishita car, Aditya was driving and Kiara was sitting on passenger seat. Vivan notice Ruhi was able to seat because of Sanskruti,
Vivan( in mind): she is so weak.
After they reach, they again pick their wife's up and enter in house. Everyone was present in hall waiting for them, as soon they enter hall everyone stands up in shocked.
Meegha: what is this?
Kiara: they are so weak so their husbands are helping them or we can they are correcting their mistakes by helping them. Kiara said in taunted way,
Daksh and Vivan placed their wife's on sofa and went to another sofa and sat, everyone was settled now.
Nandani: how are you both?
Ishita & Ruhi: fine.
Nandani: but your not looking like that.
Sanskruti: their not fully recovered, they still need care and rest.
Nandani: oh! You can go and take rest but before that I had something to tell you all. I had given punishment to Daksh and Vivan, The punishment is the same for them. they will not have dinner for one week and Vivan will not eat or drink for 2 days.
Everyone got shocked leaving heirs as they already know, Saumya was not able to process anything and Meegha was fuming in anger.
Meegha: why he will not have dinner?
Nandani: why ? do want to join them?
Meegha shut her mouth, Saumya was feeling so bad for Vivan but she knew she couldn't go against Nandani. The girls were so quiet processing everything, they didn't expect this family to be on their side and it surprised them more as no one is arguing with Nandani.
Ishita: Dadi I think it's too much, I respect your decision but I can't see someone not having dinner because of me. I don't want to apply this punishment on Daksh. Ishita said in a weak voice clearing herself, it surprised everyone including Daksh, Ishita is not this type of girl.
Ruhi: Dadi I don't want but if you want you can keep dinner punishment but please cancel 2 days starving punishment. Ruhi said in low was but audible, it's the first time Ruhi is talking in front of everyone plus this long.
Nandani: they don't deserve your mercy Ishita & Ruhi, they deserve what they had done.
Ruhi: whatever they did with us if we did the same with them then there will be no difference between them and we.
Hearing her men feel something in their heart,
Ishita: we are not like them. She said directly looking in Daksh's eyes.
Kiara: Dadi if bhai's will not have food because of bhabhi's , bhabhi's will take unwanted tension and they still need to recover. So I think you should minimize the days.
Nandani: ok I can do this with their dinner punishment but what about Vivan? He has done so much wrong with Ruhi.
Sanskruti: whatever happened with Ruhi was so wrong and bad but if it repeats with Vivan, isn't it wrong and bad too, Tomorrow we will be at Vivan place then what we will do? Whom will we punish?Finally Sanskruti spoke, she was silent from the start.
Nandani: your kindness will not change them.
Sanskruti: if our kindness can't change them then this punishment also can't change them too.
Nandani: you all married to monsters but( looking at heirs) you all married to angels, I'm very impressed by my grand daughter in law's.
Heirs looked at their wives,
Nandani: Sanskruti you decide their punishment. Sanskruti was taken back by this,
Sanskruti: why me?
Nandani: Because I think you'll take wise decision.
Sanskruti: What if my decision doesn't like you all?
Nandani: We will still accept it.
Sanskruti: ok, with whom it has happened they will decide their punishment.
Everyone looked at her while she looked at Ishita and Ruhi.
Sanskruti: make wise decision.
Nandani smiled and kissed every grand daughter in law forehead. Today their kindness has made place in heirs heart.
Tejas: your choice was right.Tejas whisper in Nandani ear, Nandani smiled looking at her grand daughter in law's.
Daksh(in mind): the respect Sanskruti bhabhi has in my heart has increased today.