Chapter 48: Hectic day

Next day:
Mamta, Viraj and Jairaj want to spend as much family time as they can with Nandani, so today everyone is going to Goa, Including heirs. It was an urgent plan but somehow everyone agreed, and being Oberois they arrange everything within 2 hours. In one night girls did packing, they did packing of their husband too as their husband has lots of work, because it was an urgent trip. Suraj didn't come home last night, Daksh came in the morning at something 5am, Vivan came at 2am and Aditya at 3am. Mamta and her family didn't have unpacked their luggage properly, and have to pack again. Now they are going to the airport, Suraj came home an hour ago, he avoided meeting Sanskruti (not ignored). No doubt it is affecting Sanskruti, everyone was getting ready but unwanted guest came, whom Oberois completely forget. Heirs enter in hall where that person was sitting, leaving 4 brides everyone was there, as they are busy with packing.
Arun: Aditya my enemy, how are you? Or I should say Oberois my enemy, how are you?
Aditya looked at Mina (assistant),
Aditya: why are you here?
Arun: directly on point,
He said while raising his one eyebrow, Mina called Sanskruti, Sanskruti came with Ishita and Ruhi, they thought to keep Kiara away from this as she is still depressed.
Arun: I thought you forgot me, so I came to remember you.
Aditya rolled his eyes,
Arun: this was the 2nd reason, should I tell you 1st?
Arun said while smirking,
Suraj: no one is interested, leave now!
Arun: Suraj, be polite because now you become my biggest enemy, wanna know why?
Suraj gave an uninterested look,
Arun: you have something mine,
Heirs frowned,
Arun: Vivan & Daksh if you apologise, I'll leave you. Because for me Suraj & Aditya is my enemy. I'll snatch my things from Suraj and destroy Aditya's life,
Vivan: no need,
Daksh: of your mercy,
They said in sync, leaving everyone in waah,
Arun: your loss,
Vivan: and one more thing, you won't be able to do anything.
Daksh: neither you can take the things you address as yours from Suraj, nor you can destroy Aditya's life.
Arun: let's see, btw Aditya did you learn this eye rolling habit from Ishita.
Daksh blood boils when he hears Ishita's name from that creepy person mouth,
Vivan: you better keep you tongue in control,
Arun: I heard that Aditya is close to Ishita, then why are you moving your spoon in middle?
He said in taunted way,
Daksh: you'll not understand because you're brain is small like your something else,
Daksh said looking down, anger rushed over Arun but control, Ishita smile proudly.
Arun: you know your being like your wife, fine leave. But you didn't tell me you all have beautiful sisters too,
Anuj: oh, hello! You creepy person, stay away from my sisters.
Arun: aapki tareef? ( Your introduction?)
Anuj: Anuj, there brother
He said pointing towards Mina & Shina,
Anuj: and their cousin,
Pointing towards heirs,
Arun: oh, protective brother!
Suraj: brothers!
Arun: ok!
He said while raising hands in surrender manner.
Arun: at least I can meet them, don't worry I already have someone.
Mina: we don't want to meet you,
Shina: you better leave and stop spoiling our mood.
Arun: even with a bit, Oberois blood runs in you.
he said while gritting his teeth,
Shina: yeah, we know!
Aditya: I hope you get your answer, leave now!
Arun: how I can? my 1st reason for which I came here, is still uncompleted.
Vivan: leave before we throw you out,
Arun: ok! I'll leave, but first let me meet Kiara. only she left whom i haven't met yet, and I had got to know that she my assistant's enemy.
heirs feel a little uneasy,
did he meet with Sanskruti?, Suraj thought
did he meet with my Ishita?, Daksh thought
did that bastard meet with Ruhi?, Vivan thought.
Aditya: in your dreams,
Arun: fine, I'll meet her in her dream.
but sometimes destiny has different plans, without knowing Kiara enter in hall.
Arun: JACKPOT!
Arun shouted while laughing crazily, Kiara flinched, Arun ran towards her. but before he could reach Aditya stood in front of Kiara and Mina(assistant) stood in front of Arun, Mina's back was facing Aditya. this act suprised everyone,
Mina: boss, lets go!
Arun: are protecting your enemy?
Mina: no boss,
Arun: then let me meet her, move!
Mina: bo-----
Kiara: I don't need you to protect me, move from there and leave this house.
Kiara said very brutally, Mina looked her with hurtfull gaze but she turned her face.
Arun: this how you treat your enemy, hello Kiara!
Kiara ignored him, she turned and leave, everyone started laughing. Arun gulp this insult somehow,
Aditya: how was your meeting?
Aditya said while smirking,
Arun: bit different but meet my expectations, your wife is also so beautiful like your brothers. you all got brilliant wives, beautiful, attractive and hot.
Before something happened Anuj came in the middle,
Anuj: do you death wish?
Arun smirked,
Arun: lets go!
Arun said to Mina and both left, the environment was so tense. not wanting to live in that environment, everyone left. Sanskruti, Ishita and Ruhi was confused,
'when they did meet with Arun? Why did he speak as if we had met?'
shrugging off they went back to work, but heirs were so angry to shrugg off. They landed in Goa and went to villa immediately. Everyone rested and do planning that day, Sanskruti tried to talk Suraj but he will end the talk in short. Somehow the day ended, Sanskruti & Ruhi both still don't share beds with their husbands. And with secret agent Shina removed this information, so again Mamta's kid plan something. They remove every sofa and sleeping items from there bedroom, without leaving any extra blankets or bedsheets.
Ruhi & Vivan:
Vivan enter and saw Ruhi searching for something,
Vivan: what are you searching?
Ruhi: bedsheets or blankets,
Vivan: why?
Ruhi: there is no sofa, I have to sleep on the floor.
Vivan: why would you sleep on floor? I'll sleep, you sleep on bed.
Ruhi: but there are no blankets and bedsheets,
Vivan: should we share bed?
Ruhi widen her eyes, seeing her reaction Vivan wanted to laugh but control. After some time Ruhi nodded, Vivan was so happy but he wanted to tease her. Ruhi returned after taking bath, she was nervously going towards bed. Vivan was sitting on bed and staring dangerously to her, he stood up and started to take steps towards her. His aura was so dominant, from the start Ruhi can't handle his this aura. Ruhi was taking step backwards until her back hit to wall, Ruhi nervously looked at him. Vivan smiled, Ruhi felt like her soul left her body, Vivan kept his hand on wall, trapping her in between. He come closer to her ears, she can feel his breath on her neck.
Vivan: don't worry! You can sleep with me, I'll not do anything.
Vivan looked at Ruhi without moving from position, her face was near and clear to him. His nose was brushing on her check, He stare at her nervous face for a bit, and moved back after whispering something to her.
Vivan: you smell good btw,
Vivan left, Ruhi was all red because of shyness,
Ruhi: was he assuring me or giving me warning?
Ruhi silently slept on one side of the bed before he returned, Vivan came after having a shower and smiled seeing her sleep. Without making any noise he lay beside her, he was staring at her, precisely adimiring her.
Vivan: it is the first time someone is sleeping beside me or I'm sharing a bed with someone, I can't believe we came this far. your the best thing happened in my life, if god think he had done something wrong with me, then in exchange he should take my soul before you leave me. if time came in future, because I would rather die then living without you.
Suddenly Ruhi hugged him in sleep, Vivan laughed a little and hugged her back. they slept while cuddling, it was a memorable moment for Vivan and Ruhi because Ruhi was awake the whole time.
Meanwhile Suraj & Sanskruti:
Suraj enter in room and Sanskruti was lying in bed, she saw him.
Sanskruti: oh, why did you come?
Suraj: I want charger,
Sanskruti: I knew you wanted something, that's why only you come.
Suraj went to take charger,
Sanskruti: there is no sofa, blanket or bedsheets.
Suraj: so?
Sanskruti: so where should I sleep?
Suraj: your awake till now to ask me where to sleep?
Sanskruti nodded and Suraj wanted to scold her but he just sighed,
Suraj: sleep on bed,
Sanskruti: where you will sleep?
Suraj: I have some work, after that I'll sleep with Anuj.
Sanskruti cursed him internally,
Sanskruti: no need, you can sleep in bed and what are you planning to tell him, when he will ask you why are you sleeping here?
Sanskruti said while getting little irritated
Suraj: then where you'll sleep?
Suraj ignores her questions,
Sanskruti: in bed with you, do you have any problem?
Sanskruti said while clenching her jaw and pressing every word, Suraj smiled internally and shook his head as no.
Sanskruti: goo, leave!
Suraj left,
Sanskruti: ahhhh! i messed up again, why he likes to get on my nerves, god this man! What will I do now? MY GIRLS, now they can only help me.