Chapter 9: Mina?

Everyone is gathered to bid bye to relatives, brides were standing with their husbands.

Kiara was standing beside Aditya but she didn't look at him.

Aditya: you know your husband very well,right?

He whispered in her ear while still maintaining his posture.

Kiara: what do you mean?

She asked while looking at relatives as they came to meet them.

Aditya: you made 2 different kheers, right?

He asked when relatives went away,

Kiara: yes, and I also saw you mixing salt in my kheer too dear hubby.

She sharply looked at him,

Aditya: my bad, I'll take precautions next time.

Kiara: I'll take too then!

She said rolling her eyes.

Now every relatives are gone leaving Viraj & Jairaj sister Mamta and her family. They are close to Oberois that's why they will leave at night.

Mamta is typical Indian lady who loves her children like anything and her kids love her too. Their kids are not like Oberoi, they got good parenting from Mamta. Her kids are cheerful, kind, respectful and mannered.

Everyone was present in hall chit-chatting with Mamta while brides are sitting on sofa in one corner and their husbands were sitting on the sofa beside them. Getting bored Mamta kids came towards brides and grooms.

Shina: bhai it's time to leave and you haven't introduced us to bhabhis yet.
( Big brother= bhai and sister in law= bhabhi)

In their whole relatives and family, Mamta's kids are only kids who are not afraid of heirs and heirs to respect them from the start, they all like friends.

Suraj: We forgot.

Suraj said dryly,

Anuj: leave it now, we will introduce ourselves.

Anuj: Hii bhabhis, I'm Anuj elder child.

Anuj extended his hand to Sanskruti for handshake and continued to shake with all. After he completed Shina spoke extending her hand.

Shina: Hello bhabhis, I'm Shina middle child.

After Shina did, Mina started hand-shaking while hand-shaking she introduced herself.

Mina: Hii, do you all remember us we performed duo in your sangeet.

Aditya: surely Because someone remembers someone looking at your performance.

Aditya said looking at Kiara and she looked back at him.

Shina: oohhoo!

Mina: btw I'm Mina younger child.

When she introduced herself she was handshaking with Ruhi. She extended her hand to Kiara but Kiara was so shocked to proceed.

Mina: what happened bhabhi ?

Mina asked making her come back to her senses.

Kiara: nothing sorry, what is your name?

She asked hoping she heard wrong.

Mina: it's ok bhabhi, it's Mina.

Hearing her Kiara got numb but somehow she managed to shake her hand, standing Kiara went from there. Everyone saw her strange behaviour including Aditya.

Mina: what happened ?

Sanskruti: don't worry Mina, she will be back soon.

Mina: did I do something?