Chapter 76: Dev

Meanwhile Aditya & Kiara:

After doing work Kiara finally decided to go to her room, she tiredly entered but it lights were off.

Kiara(in mind): maybe he is sleeping!

She thought and started to take off her saree, she became frustrated every time she wore a saree.

Kiara: I just hate this piece of cloth!
Kiara said in frustration,

Aditya: should I help you to remove that piece of cloth?

Kiara looked behind and saw him leaning against the wall while folding his hands, she took the saree and covered herself. He locked the door and started  walking towards her while staring at her dangerously, he was looking at her from up to down. Kiara felt naked in his stare, she started to take step backwards when he came close to her. Her back hit the wall, he put one hand on the wall and other in her hair, he pulled her hair slightly (not harsh or painful) making her face upwards. He stared at her beautiful face for some time and then kissed her hungrily, she kissed back but his speed was so fast to match. He was kissing her like a hungry beast, he move his hand from the wall and kept on her waist under a saree, he put his middle finger inside her belly button. She clutches her saree as she felt something twisting in her stomach, he pressed her against the wall by pressing his body on her, she pushed him.

Kiara: I want to take bath!
Kiara said nervously,

Aditya: still trying to escape?
He asked while staring deep in her eyes, Kiara looked away.

Aditya: are you not ready?
Aditya asked suddenly, Kiara looked at him.

Aditya: if yes then tell me, I'll stop!

Kiara: it's not like that!
Kiara said while looking down,

Aditya: then?

Kiara: I want to remove my makeup!

Aditya: you're ready still making excuses and trying to escape, why?

Kiara: it's not trying to escape, I just want to remove makeup.

Aditya: what makeup? You barely put some makeup on!
Aditya pissed off, suddenly something came into his mind and he looked at her observing her.

Aditya: are you perhaps shy?
Kiara widened her eyes like someone caught her, Aditya looked at her surprisingly.

Kiara: never!
Kiara said nervously, Aditya smirked.

Aditya: I can't believe it took me this long to know, my wife is actually shy in stuff like this.
Kiara looked away,

Kiara(in mind): why did I become shy in stuff like this?

Aditya: you always try to escape because your shy!
He said while laughing, he found it very admirable.

Kiara: enough, let me go!
Kiara was about to take a step but before that Aditya grabbed her shoulders and slammed her on the wall again.

Aditya: if you're ready then I'm not going to stop, I already control a lot.

Aditya: let me break every barrier of your shyness, scream my name sweetheart.

He said seductively and kissed her again, his kiss was little gentle than before and she kissed back too while grabbing his waist side blazer. He roams his hand all over her body while kissing, he grab her pallu and throw, he took her saree off. She pulled his blazer and covered herself, he smiled in kiss and wrapped his hand around her neck like hugging her. He broke the kiss and stare at her, she smiled shyly and looked away, Aditya smiled at her. He picked her up while staring at her and she wrapped her hands around his neck while looking away. He placed her on bed and hovered over her, he kissed her belly softly, she closed her eye feeling butterflies in her stomach. He came toward her face and stare at her, her eyes were closed, he kissed her both eyes and then kissed her lips. He was being gentle in removing her clothes like his kiss, he was slowly undressing her while kissing her softly yet passionately. He broke the kiss, she was in her undergarments only, now she realised her state and put her hand on her chest, he laughed.