Chapter 70: Alive?

Ishita's doc came,
Doc: she is in critical condition, she lost lots of blood and you had seen her condition already.
Daksh was already ready to listen to this,

Daksh: please save her!
He said, more likely begging him,

Doc: we will try our best!
Daksh nodded, sometimes his calm behavior scares everyone, now Vivan was looking at Ruhi impatiently waiting for the doc and finally the doc came out.

Vivan: doc, she is fine?
Vivan ask more likely declaring it,

Doc: we can't say anything now, excuse me!
Doc was about to leave but Vivan stopped him,

Vivan: WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? YOUR DOC AND YOU DON'T KNOW!
Vivan shouted at him,

Doc: we can understand you but when you brought her, her heart beat was so low, nearly to stop. We are trying, be strong, excuse me!
Doc left,

Saumya: Vivan control yourself, we need to be strong.

Vivan: mom, nothing should happened to her, or else I'll destroy the whole world.

Saumya: believe in love and pray to god! Nothing will happen to her, nothing will happen to any of our daughter in law, they are so strong, now its your time to become their strength.
Vivan got emotional, he hugged her and started crying, Saumya patted his pack.

Jairaj: till then, you all should treat your wounds.

Daksh: I don't want to!

Jairaj: Daksh, you all are badly injured.

Daksh: I'm fine, Dad!

Jairaj: nothing will happen to her,

Daksh: I know, I believe that! But my Ishita is fighting there, I need to be here.
Jairaj gave up on this point,

Suraj: mom and Chachi, go mandir and do Pooja now.
Meegha and Saumya nodded while being a little surprised, when they started believing in this, they left with Nandani. Only Viraj, Jairaj and heirs were left, Suraj was walking back forth in stress and inside the operation theatre Sanskruti was fighting for her life. Daksh came and kept his hand on Suraj shoulder, he looked at him.

Daksh: it's time to show our love, support and trust on them, I believe that Ishita will fight with death and will come back to me. Trust her, believe her, your belief will give strength to her to fight for life.
Suraj stares at him emotionally,

Daksh: brothers hug to increase strength?
Daksh asks while spreading his arms, Suraj hugged him, he invited Vivan & Aditya, and they immediately came and hugged, brothers hug. it is very hard time for them, we can't imagine the pain they are going through, the only reason they are alive for are fighting to their life. They hold each other hands becoming each other strength and giving strength to their wives internally, they wait for doc while continuously praying to God. After a long wait the first doc came out, Ruhi's doc!

Ruhi's Doc: we save her, your praying works as blessings to her, it almost impossible to save her, she nearly had died when you brought her.
Vivan smiled happily and hugged his brothers,

Ruhi's Doc: but she may face some problems after waking up, like memory loss guessing from her past conditions.

Vivan: temporary memory loss, right?

Ruhi's Doc: yes!

Vivan: how long will it take?

Ruhi's Doc: maybe days, weeks, months or years, we can't say that.
Vivan nodded while keeping stone on heart, everyone was a little shocked and confused.

'What if she never remember him? What he will do without her? What will their relationship be after she woke up?'

Everyone was thinking about this but Vivan was engulfed in happiness, soon Kiara's doc came with another good news.