Chapter 46: 3 days

It's been 3 days since that incident happened, everything has changed, From head to toe everything has changed. Viraj & Jairaj are trying to behave soft and kind towards family members, specially towards their wives and sons. With wife Viraj is ok-ok but Jairaj is having problems, because Meegha is ignoring Jairaj. Now bond of elders are much good, Saumya, Meegha & Nandani are supporting each other. Elder have realised their mistake and trying to improve it, trying to be family. But heirs being heirs, they are not accepting them nor trying. Suraj & Daksh are irritate by their parents behaviour, so they ignore them or avoid them. But Vivan & Aditya are insulting them, humiliating them, and behaving way too much bad. Being kind and soft hearted girls are not able to see this. They are feeling bad but from their husbands behaviour, they can sense how deep the wound is. They can't ignore their husbands pain, even everyone is behaving too much good with girls but still they feel something is off because their husbands are not liking this change. Their husbands treat them like their life resides in them, they want their wives infront of them for 24 hours.
In Sanskruti & Suraj's room:
Sanskruti enter in room, Suraj was infront of mirror getting ready.
Sanskruti: how much more time will you take?
Sanskruti said in irritating tone,
Suraj: I'm all ready, just waiting for you.
Suraj said softly,
Sanskruti: why?
With the same tone,
Suraj: you know very well,
Suraj said while smiling sweetly, Sanskruti sighed and move to bed, She grab the tie from bed and went to him, he was waiting for her while smiling.
Sanskruti: no need to smile,
She said while standing on toes, matching his height, she slide tie around his neck.
Suraj: but I want to,
He said while staring at her face,
Sanskruti: will you not come down for breakfast if I had not come?
Suraj: maybe!
Sanskruti: why?
Suraj: I don't know,
Sanskruti: you know, you just don't want to tell me,
Suraj: because I want you to tie my tie every day,
Sanskruti stop at his sudden confession, Sanskruti cough a little and continued.
Sanskruti: why?
Suraj: because I want,
Sanskruti: why you want,
Suraj: then should I expect this from another women?
Sanskruti looked at him angrily, nowdays Sanskruti behaving differently towards Suraj only, but Suraj never complain.
Suraj: I mean your my wife, I can keep desire and wishes.
Sanskruti just hummed and left, Suraj smiled.
Suraj: always act cold when feel shy,
Sanskruti came out and exhale deeply,
Sanskruti ( in mind): oh god! He is gone crazy, he is behaving way to much different since I have come back. He is too much to handle by me, he flustered me everytime, his dominant voice and stare, romantic nature give butterfly in my stomach. Ufff! What I'm thinking, I'm going crazy too, he just flirting but this not his nature, No,no more thoughts. I should stay with boundaries,
She said looking down,
Sanskruti was coming down for breakfast, Ruhi was near table arranging the table.
Jairaj: Ruhi beta, will you please go and call bhai?
Ruhi was stunned,
Ruhi: sure chacha ji,
She hesitately said,
Ishita: am I hearing it wrong?
Kiara: no and everyone is hearing you,
Ishita: ops!
Jairaj just smile and sat on his seat, Kiara & Ishita raised there both eye brow in surprise. Meanwhile Sanskruti witness everything, they know elders are changing and trying to become family but still it will take time to become habitual. Ruhi knock and Viraj told her to come in,
Ruhi: breakfast is ready,
Viraj: why do you bother to come, I was coming.
Ruhi: chacha ji sent me to call you,
Viraj: ok, you go I'll come.
Ruhi nodded and came out but Vivan saw her, Vivan ran to her and shower her with questions.
Vivan: why are here? Why you came out from that room? Did he called you? Did he said something? He didn't harm you, right?
Ruhi: relax! I came to call him for breakfast.
Vivan: no need to do,
He said rudely,
Ruhi: Vivan!
Vivan: no, Ruhi don't go near him alone.
Ruhi: Viv---
Viraj: don't worry, I'll not do anything to her...........nor to you.
Vivan: I can't trust you,
Viraj: my bad luck!
Vivan: it's my bad luck to get a father like you,
The poison was filled in his words and voice was so much,
Ruhi: Vivan!
Ruhi called him by raising her voice little,
Vivan looked at her, Ruhi gave him a look like 'please don't' Vivan held her hand and went for breakfast leaving Viraj.
The whole breakfast went in silence, no one talked while it was visible that parents wanted to talk with their sons, but were not able to. After breakfast girls were helping servants to take utensils, suddenly Aditya shouted which made everyone flinched.
Aditya: KIARA!
Aditya was damn angry,
Kiara: what?
Aditya: DIDN'T I TOLD YOU NOT TO WORK?
Kiara: yeah, and I'm not!
Aditya: do you think I'm blind? What is this then?
He said while grinding his teeth,
Kiara: ok,ok I'm sorry!
Kiara immediately surrenders knowing how bad his anger is,
Aditya: what sorry, it's only been 3 days, your wounds are not recovered yet, there are still marks. And your behaving like it's been decades and you have recovered fully.
Kiara: I'm sorry!
Kiara said looking down, Aditya just sigh and left for office.
Ruhi: Aditya bhai did very good,
Kiara: are you happy that he shouted on me,
Ruhi: it's not shouting, it called scolding which you deserve.
Ishita: yeah, you haven't recovered Kiara yet.
Sanskruti: and still you roam here and there, do work without caring.
Ruhi: and you don't listen too,
Ishita: you only listen of your HUSBAND,
Ishita said in a teasing tone, after Kiara said she wanted Aditya by mistakely, Ruhi & Ishita never leave chance to tease her.
Kiara: your complaining to a patient and teasing too, so mean!
Kiara said while making faces, elder was watching this and smiling.
Meegha: leave my daughter, let her rest now.
Saumya: yes, enough for today!
Kiara was taken back by Meegha's word but acted cool, she nodded and went to rest. but she was confused, how should she make it up with Aditya,she never apologize to him or make it up with him. finally giving up Kiara went to her sister in law for help, knowing they will tease her.
Ruhi: so you wanna make it up with your husband?
Ishita: yeah, HUSBAND!
Sanskruti: Kiara, the queen wants to apologise.
Kiara: as expected, will you all help or not?
Ruhi: hmm attitude,
Kiara rolled her eyes,
Kiara: leave,
Kiara said while getting up,
Sanskruti: just say sorry sweetly,
Kiara: that's sit?
Sanskruti: hope so,
Kiara nodded and left, they laughed at Kiara. At night, during dinner Aditya never made eye contact with Kiara, he was sparing glance to her time to time but avoiding eye contact. It was nervousing her more, she was just praying to god for herself.
After dinner in room:
Gathering all courage Kiara enter in room, Aditya was working on laptop. He senses her but ignores her, Kiara sat beside him.
kiara: Aditya?
she called him softly but he just hummed,
kiara: are you mad on me?
Aditiya: isn't it obvious?
kiara: i mean, are still mad on me?
Aditya:no,
he said sarcastically, Kiara just smiled nervously. Aditiya started his work again ignoring her,
Kiara: I'm sorry na,
But Aditya didn't reply,
Kiara: sometimes human do mistake,
Aditya: sometimes humans may listen to other but not our Kiara mam, right?
Kiara: no, i listen to you,
Aditya: then why did you still roam here and there, when i said not to?
Kiara: I was bored and I don't want to be alone too,
Aditya silently looked at her and then move his gaze,
Kiara: sorry na Adiiiiiiii!
Aditya:no,im sor----, what did you said?
Kiara: sorry?
Aditya: then?
Kiara:na?
Kiara acted dumb,
Aditya: then?
Kiara: then nothing,
Aditya: repeat it before its too late,
He said while pinning her both hands on the headboard and coming closer, their body was touching because of closeness.
Kiara: Adii,
Kiara said nervously, Aditya moved closer to her lips, their lips were just a few inches away and literally touching. Kiara made fist of her hands tightly, their were about to touch but.
Aditya: I'll wait to taste these juicy lips,
Aditya moved back and continued his work, it took time to come back to sense, Kiara cleared her throat and went inside washroom. Seeing her speed of going Aditya smiled, Kiara enter and closed the door. She kept her hand on her chest which was thumping rapidly,
Kiara pov:
what happened to me? why I behave like that? Was I ready? No,no i should control. we didn't even start our relationship properly, I have to control, he is a boy so it doesn't matter to him. but I'm a girl it should matter to me, but it look like it matter to him more. That's why only he stop, right? but how should I face him now? he will think i melt under him,but he isn't fully wrong. oh god! i messed up, (Kiara pov end).
After having war of thought & question Kiara finally came back, she was coming toward bed but her eyes fall on Aditya without her permission. He was looking at her only, as soon their eyes met he smiled, Kiara immediately turned her face to the other side and Aditya laughed which Kiara heard.
Kiara (in mind): oh god! nothing is more embarrassing than this.