Chapter 67: Sick Kiara

Next day:

Sanskruti woke up, she turn her head to see him, he was sleeping, she smiled remembering their night. She stared at him, it was the first time she was staring at him and that too from this close.

Suraj: should I copy you, stop staring like that!
Suraj said while his eyes were still close, Sanskruti tried to move but he pulled her closer by the waist, he opened his eyes and directly stared in her eyes.

Suraj: a dream morning!
Suraj said while looking at her lovingly, she was in his shirt, his marks all over her neck, his love staring at him lovingly in his arms, what else he wanted.

Sanskruti: leave me, I have to bathe!

Suraj: do you think, you can move?
Sanskruti understood what he meant,

Sanskruti: yes, I can!
Sanskruti said confidently, in reality she know she is in pain but after what happened between them, now it is pretty much awkward for her to ask help or accept anything dirty.

Suraj: good luck!
Suraj said and left her, she moved away from him, while by just moving she was having pain, how will she gonna go. Slowly she put her feet on floor and stood up, her lower abdominal hurts, she looked at him, he was already looking at her. She again looked forward and took first step with so much struggle, before she can take another step Suraj picked her up.

Suraj: stupid!
He said, she wrapped her hand around his neck while looking away, after they entered he put her below shower, he on the shower. Water fell on her body, she looked at him expecting him to leave but he didn't move, in fact he was staring at her shamelessly, she understood what he intended too.

Sanskruti: no!

Suraj: I didn't say anything!

Sanskruti: but I'm clearing myself, nothing will happen now!

Suraj: why?
He whined and she frowned on his behaviour,

Sanskruti: are you mad? We did it just a few hours ago.

Suraj: 8 hours ago!
He said like it been decades, she looked at him in disbelief, he also entered in shower, she was all wet showing her figure while he was half naked. Water running through his big body was hot, she can't deny that but she can't bear it now, she has to control it, he pulled her closer.

Sanskruti: please Suraj, I'm still sore!

Suraj: I know, I was just teasing you! Let's take hot bath together.
Sanskruti smiled and hit his arm, he prepared hot bath and both enter inside tub, she kept her head on his naked chest and closed her eyes. She didn't remove the shirt because she didn't want to, he was giving light massage to her, she felt relaxed.

Meanwhile Aditya and Kiara:

Aditya woke up, he saw Kiara was still sleeping which is unusual, he tried to wake her up but she whin. Aditya was about to say something but suddenly he felt something hot, he kept his hand on her forehead, him got shocked.

Aditya: you have fever, Kiara!
Kiara nodded while coming closer to him, she wrapped her hand around his waist, Aditya sigh and hugged her. She again slept, he caress her back, after some time he carefully separate her from him and went to washroom. He brought a wet towel and kept it on her forehead, she move a little, he sat beside her sleeping figure, he was hella angry and hurt. He just freshened up and went down to bring breakfast for them, he first saw Ruhi.

Aditya: Ruhi bhabhi, can you give our breakfast, we will eat in room.
He was asking calmly but anger was visible on his face, only couples were present there except the 1st couple and Kiara.

Ruhi: what happened?
She asked confusedly,

Aditya: actually Kiara is having a fever,

Ishita: how?
Ishita asked worriedly,