chapter 10: 1 Month

Nandani, Ruhi and Kiara enter Vivan's  room Vivan was lying in bed, Vivan didn't bother to look at them.
Nandani: I have something to discuss.
Vivan: Say.
Nandani: Sit straight.
Vivan: I'm tired.
Nandani:Have you gave Ruhi place in wardrobe?
Vivan: No.
Nandani: Why?
Vivan: We can manage our things,you can leave.
Nandani: Vivan Ruhi is now your wife what is your is hers too.
Vivan: No, what is mine is mine only. I don't like sharing.
Nandani: Should I give Ruhi another room then. Vivan open his eyes and finally looked at them.
Vivan: I'll give, now leave. He said Angrily, Nandani looked at Vivan and started to leave, Ruhi was leaving too as she doesn't want to face him especially when he is angry.
Vivan: Not you. Ruhi stopped knowing he is telling her but with Ruhi Kiara too stopped and looked behind.
Vivan: I'm not telling you, you can go. Vivan said to Kiara, Kiara looked at Ruhi
Kiara(in mind): what will happen to her now? Kiara left. Ruhi was standing at door,
Vivan: Close the door. It took time to her to move, slowly she moves and closed the door. She was facing the door while her back is facing to him.
Vivan: Till when your gonna stand there? He asked, now his voice is filled with anger and her actions are making him more angry. Ruhi started to get scared, she didn't move. Vivan get up from bed and walked towards her, turning her he slammed her on door.
Vivan: So now you want place in wardrobe. She didn't reply nor she looked at him once.
Vivan: Huh? he came closer to her while shouting without knowing him,his eyes was spitting fire. Ruhi knows not replying only will increase his anger, so she shook her head.
Vivan: Words Ruhi words. Ruhi looked at him hearing her name for the first time from him, His dominating era is insane.
Ruhi: No. She whispered which was this low that he hardly heard.
Vivan: Then why did you ask. He again shouted and this time she flinch.
Vivan: You sleep on the floor,right? Ruhi again looked at him.
Vivan: You know your place very well,right? He said, it hurt Ruhi so much as Ruhi know what he mean by place.
Vivan: It's a waste of time to talk with you. He said not getting reply to any of his questions and moved away from her, as soon as he moved Ruhi opened the door and ran.

Nandani was going towards Aditya room but Kiara is getting nervous seeing Sanskruti, Ishita and Ruhi consequences.
Nandani enter in room to meet with silence, Aditya was not in room.
Nandani: where is he?
Kiara: Who knows dadi. Dadi I think you should not tell him anything, we will manage our things.
Nandani: why are you getting scared?
Kiara: I'm not getting scared Dadi, I just don't want fuss.
Aditya: What fuss? Aditya said standing in door.
Kiara: Nothing. Kiara quickly replied, Nandani and Aditya looked at Kiara because of her quick response.
Aditya: What happened Dadi?
Kiara: I said na, nothing.
Aditya: I asked Dadi so you better shut up. His sudden change in mood and voice shock Kiara, she is not used to it.
Nandani: You all haven't given place to your wife in your wardrobe so I was scolding everyone one by one now it's your turn but after seeing Sanskruti, Ishita and Ruhi consequences, Kiara is getting scared. Nandani honest confession make Kiara nervous thinking what will happen now.
Aditya: Oh, I have given Dadi.
Nandani: O really?
Aditya: Yes.
Nandani: That's my boy. Nandani said but hearing this Aditya mood change, seeing his mood change and knowing reason very well Nandani leave. Leaving Kiara hanging,
Aditya: so your afraid of me.
Kiara: no
Aditya: really. Now his voice turns into psycho type, hearing his voice Kiara started to get scared.
Kiara: I think someone is calling me. Saying this she started to walk towards the door, trying to stay normal But Aditya grab her wrist,
Aditya: I didn't hear anyone calling you.
She looked at him, tightening grib Aditya drag her towards bed. Aditya pushed her on bed and hovered above her, he grabbed her throat not choking
Aditya: I think I was too kind that you started to complain and that to them. He lightly pressed her throat.
Kiara: I didn't complain, Ishita bhabhi was talking with us and her tongue slipped which Dadi heard. I didn't complain Aditya,leave me. She explained while fear was on her face, Aditya gets up confusedly. He himself doesn't know why he left her because he didn't leave anyone till now.

It's been a month since they got married, this one month all brides tried to ignore them as much as possible, they got know about this house pretty much. "This house is a total mess" this what all brides said after living one month in this house because the house is in total mess, no son talk nicely to their parents, Nandani is so strict with every members of oberois leaving Vivan and Aditya while they both never talk nicely with her. This surprised girls, Vivan talks with daksh sometimes but he never talks with Suraj, if it is not related with business and Aditya talk with Suraj sometimes but he never talks with Daksh, if it is not related with business. Girls don't have a problem with their relationship, who is close to whom but they wonder even living under the same roof, being real brothers why Suraj & Vivan and Daksh & Aditya don't talk with each other. It was clear something is off between the real brothers. Talking of their mom and dad, Viraj and Jairaj act like they don't have children always busy on their own. Nandani gives special attention to girls, always protects them and is kind to them, Nandani never acts like this with Saumya and Meegha which is making them to behave bad toward girls. Saumya gives taunt to them sometimes but Meegha is making their life hell.
Something girls notice personally about their husbands is,
Suraj is a workaholic person, he works day and night without caring for his health, Suraj only shows rights on that thing which he owns, his men ego is on high and he is so arrogant, Daksh matters to him most he will never ignore him. This what Sanskruti noticed in this 1 month, Suraj don't show but he care for his brothers most which somehow Sanskruti notice.

Daksh is cold but little easy to deal then other 3, he ignores his parents and Saumya but he respect Viraj, Nandani and more Tejas, Aditya throw some hate to him but he didn't care, don't know why he listens everything Suraj says. This is what Ishita noticed in this 1 month, Ishita also notices Daksh has problems in sleeping.

Vivan has anger issues, once he gets angry no one dares to go near him,he doesn't listen to anyone in this house not even a single person, he hates every member of the house leaving Daksh and Aditya. This is what Ruhi noticed in this 1 month.

Aditya is so complicated to know, Kiara discovered 3 side of Aditya psycho, playful, rude. Aditya doesn't like any of the family members but he shows special hate to Daksh, he treats his mom like shit, he stays at home less, he will talk to anyone depend on moods(with Kiara too).This is what kiara noticed in this 1 month.