Chapter 29: Trip

Note: whenever this symbol (~) is used and it mean that it's not related to any character or situation.

According to Nandani's order today they are going on a trip with Shina, Mina and Anuj. As heirs had promised them to take them on a trip and Nandani gave them a special task to complete in this trip. They are going to Bali for a trip, but don't know why girls are nervous about trip. From that day when Nandani had told them about the heirs, girls perspective has changed about heirs. Girls are behaving the same because they still haven't decided what to do, change them, try to make their life good, help them to forget their past,etc. Are they going to do this after whatever they did with them, they are still confused.
They landed safely in bali, girls are wearing simple kurtis and boys are in casuals. They reached around 5pm because it was evening time bali was giving a beautiful view, everyone was amazed by view.

Beautiful view of Bali:

Their resort:

They entered the resort, it was so big and beautiful

They entered the resort, it was so big and beautiful. Girls like the structure of resort but it didn't affect the heirs. It was late so everyone decided to take rest for today, everyone went to their rooms. Shina and Mina are busy in making plans, Nandani has given them special tasks and they are working on it. They have to bring them closer(girls and heirs), make them do some couple things, make them spend some time together, help them to know each other better. This is the task Nandani assigned to Mina and Shina and Anuj will help them, but couple are unaware of this.

2nd day:
They all came to the beach area, which was all empty because heirs booked it all. Girls are wearing simple kurtis leaving Shina and Mina. Shina and Mina forced so much to girls to wear something Western or like beach outfits but girls didn't agree. Sanskruti is a cultural girl so she didn't wear this kind of clothes ever in her life and it will also make her uncomfortable infront of boys same with Ruhi, Ruhi did wear this kind of clothes before marriage but now it is making her uncomfortable. And because of Sanskruti & Ruhi, Kiara & Ishita didn't agree too. Shina and Mina didn't tell them to wear a bikini because it's too much nor they wear because there will be their brothers too. Boys wear short knee denim pants with thin shirts, they are looking hot. Girls notice their hotness and turn their gaze to the other side, not wanting to become prey of their hotness. Shina and Mina notice their bhabhi's reaction and smile playfully and went to their brothers,
Shina: looking hot, brothers.
Mina: it's your wives heart message.
They both laugh, Suraj, Daksh, Aditya smirked internally.
Vivan: huh?
He asked in confusion,
Anuj: why are so dump Vivan?
Vivan: I'm not dump.
He said little angrily,
Anuj: let's cool your anger Vivan, should I throw you in water?
Vivan: no,no..
They all started laughing,
Everything is so boring, girls( leaving Shina and Mina) are not having fun because they are uncomfortable of their husband and brother in law. Which boys did notice and become sad, they want to see them happy but they respect their privacy too. As playing in water is not something common because it contains hotness and more other things(~ rest on your imagination).
Suraj: we will go back, we are tired.
Daksh: we have some work too.
Anuj: you all enjoy, bye.
They all left, girls sigh in relief. Only they know how they are controlling, they all started playing and enjoying. Boys are there only, they didn't left but their hiding. They aren't looking at them, they are facing there back to that side where girls are having fun. They just want to hear their laugh, talks, playing, they are hearing it closing their eyes like their soul is feeling everything. Their mind and heart was on peace and they felt relaxed hearing them, after so long they all are having something normal in their life's.
Anuj: something did change, right?
They all open their eyes looked at him,
Anuj: never accepted you'll to become like this,I'm so happy.
Anuj smiles looking at them,
Anuj: finally you all are having the happiness you deserve, Nani(Nandani) chooses the correct girls for you all.
Heirs are quiet and didn't give any expression,
After having so much fun in the water finally the girls decided to stop, because of playing in the water too long they all got bruises (~ they will know who played in water). When they are going back in resort, Ruhi notice boys. They were hiding facing back, Ruhi quietly went in.
At night girls are having pain in their bruises, they all are lying in bed. Heirs enter,
Suraj's room:
Suraj saw Sanskruti was lying in bed, after that incident Suraj was sleeping on the couch and Sanskruti was sleeping on the bed. Suraj wanted this, he said if he had to change his mind set he had to make changes.
Suraj: what happened?
Sanskruti: nothing.
She said without looking at him, her behaviour is the same as it was in starting.
Suraj: it doesn't seem like that, are you having pain in your elbow.
Suraj asks seeing her bruise on elbow and upper arm, Sanskruti nodded,
Suraj: should I call doc?
Sanskruti looked at him in disbelief,
Suraj: what?
Sanskruti: nothing, don't call anyone I'm fine.
Suraj: ok, do you need my help?
Sanskruti: no, I'm fine.
Suraj: did you record this line 'I'm fine'?
He said annoyingly, she glare at him. Suraj chuckle and left somewhere,
Sanskruti( in mind): he left, he doesn't have common sense. Stupid, asking me if I want his help, does he think our bond is good that if I need his help I'll tell.
Her angry thoughts broke when Suraj enter again, she saw ice pack in his hand.
Suraj: even if you need my help, you won't tell.
He said looking at her, she looked at him in surprisingly. He came toward bed and sat beside her, slowly ice pack made contact with her bruise. She hissed in pain, he looked at her.
Suraj: I'm Sorry, I'll be more gentle.
His voice was neither soft nor hard, it's normal. He swiveled the ice pack on her bruises very gently while she kept staring at him. He stood up when he is done,
Sanskruti: thank you!
Suraj: welcome!

Daksh room:
Ishita was applying cream on her bruises when Daksh enter, Ishita had bruises on calf. As soon their eye met, Ishita grabbed the blanket and pull on her legs. She was wearing night gown and her gown was pulled upward till thigh, revealing her beautiful legs.
Daksh turned, while his soul is screaming from inside because of the view he just had.

She was looking beautiful in that gown, wet hair indicating she just took bath, her revealing legs

She was looking beautiful in that gown, wet hair indicating she just took bath, her revealing legs. Daksh couldn't help himself in situation like this, but from that incident Daksh never looked at Ishita more than 2 sec. He will talk to her while looking down or looking away nor he touch her. While Ishita does not even come in front of him without her dupatta, so gown is far away.  Wearing a gown is not so much but how there relationship is, thing like this becomes awkward in all four couples.
Ishita: why did come without knocking?
After that incident Daksh always come inside with knock,
Daksh: I thought you was not in room, sorry.
Ishita: leave.
Daksh: trust me it wasn't intentionally.
He said in little panicked voise,
Ishita: yeah, I know.
She said in assuring manner, after that incident it is hard for Ishita to handle Daksh. He panicked in a situation like this and started explaining everything, somehow Ishita felt relieved knowing he is concerned about matter like this. He tries not to do those things which will make her uncomfortable, his actions speak more than his word as he is quite person.
Daksh: can I turn?
Ishita: yes.
Ishita said after laying down in bed and covering herself till her neck with blanket, he came toward couch and sat.
Daksh: what were you doing?
Ishita: I was applying cream on bruises.
Daksh: did you get hurt?
Ishita nodded,
Daksh: How?
Ishita: while playing in water.
He makes faces like oh,
Daksh: if you don't mind, can I see?
Ishita looked at him for couples minutes, trying to read his intentions but he was having his cold face.
Ishita (in mind): cold ass
She nodded and the reason herself didn't know, Daksh come forward. Ishita didn't move, Daksh sat on bed and slowly removed blanket from her legs. Daksh only reveal her legs till knees, Daksh gasped.
Daksh: it is so red, is it hurting so much?
Ishita: hmm
Daksh: you should have keep ice packs on it before applying cream.
Ishita: yeah, I forgot.
Ishita said in a regretting manner, Sighing Daksh brought an ice pack from the kitchen. He sat on his previous place again. Ishita was about to get up to keep ice pack on bruises but Daksh stopped her.
Daksh: can I?
They stare each other, after so long Daksh looked at Ishita this long. Ishita nodded, Daksh gently started swirling the ice pack on her calf without touching her. Ishita was staring at him,
Ishita: you know very well how to handle ice, right?
Daksh: are you taunting me?
Ishita: maybe, who knows.
Daksh looked at her, he slowly came closer to her.
Daksh: I know very well how to handle ice,
He went near her ear,
Daksh: and fire too.
He backed off,
Daksh: you know how to taunt very well, you'll understand this then.
Ishita: I know how to taunt, this is not taunting.
Daksh: what is this then?
He said while smirking,
Ishita: flir-----
she understood he was teasing her.
Ishita: nothing, move I want to sleep.
Ishita turned and Daksh started laughing, Ishita looked at him.
Ishita: there is nothing to laugh,ok.
Daksh: yeah,ok.
Ishita: then stop laughing.
She said a little whinningly,
Daksh: ok.
Daksh covers his mouth, Ishita glares at him.