Epilogue

Anniversary

After some months:

Everyone's life becomes so beautiful and good, today is their one year anniversary and being Oberoi it will be not small function. It's a huge and luxurious party, everyone was busy with arrangements since morning, currently they are getting ready for the party.

Sanskruti & Suraj:

Sanskruti was doing her makeup when Suraj came, he back hugged her carefully not wanting to ruin her makeup.

Suraj: Happy Anniversary love!
He said while kissing her cheek,

Sanskruti: Happy Anniversary hubby!
She said while smiling,

Suraj: can't believe it's been one year since our marriage, It feels like we got married yesterday only.
Suraj said while admiring her,

Sanskruti: yeah, very true!
Sanskruti kept her head on his chest remembering their happy time.

Sanskruti: it was a painful but beautiful year!

Suraj: yes, I'm very glad and lucky to marry you!

Sanskruti: me too, I just feel complete when I'm with you.

Suraj: and I feel the strongest person in the world when I'm with you, your my confidence, power and everything.

Sanskruti: I love you, Suraj!

Suraj: I love you so much, Sanskruti!

Sanskruti pecked his lips and connected their forehead recalling their moments in this one year.

"I hope this new year will bring us lots of happiness and give us power to solve our problems"

Both said at same time while closing their eyes, they smiled and kissed each other, they broke the kiss.
Suraj: I have gift for you!
Sanskruti: what is it?
Suraj opened his phone and gave her the phone.

Suraj: read the article!
Sanskruti started reading,

We are having a heart break to inform you all that very famous and rich business man ' Arun Shitty' died in a car accident.

Sanskruti looked at him shockingly,

Sanskruti: you did it?

Suraj: I didn't kill him, he gave up from our torture, which he deserves.
He said while smirking,

Suraj: he dared to hurt our women's, Oberois Women's!
Suraj made fist,
Sanskruti: leave him, let's not spoil our mood! I also have a gift for you.

Suraj: waiting!
Suraj said while smiling, she went and brought a box, she gave him and he opened it.

Suraj: spects!

Sanskruti: with coffee!

She said while bringing the coffee box from the back which she was hiding at her back, Suraj laughed remembering their one month anniversary.

Sanskruti: you look hot while wearing spects and working on your laptop, but your specs were a little overrated.

Suraj: so you correct it so you have a good view!

Sanskruti smirked while raising her one eyebrow, Sanskruti become a bandass girl but only with Suraj, she behave mature and smart infront of family. She was having a life she dream about, Suraj gives her so much importance, even to accept any contract he'll ask her knowing very well she don't know anything. And Sanskruti will go through from that contract so he can assure him, he can't trust on something fully until she give him green flag from her side.