Chapter 14: Kiara

Aditya & Kiara were in the garden area inside the hospital, they are walking together while inhaling fresh air. Kiara was feeling so relaxed after a hectic day, Aditya was staring at her.
Aditya: did you eat anything?
Kiara: why you want to know?
Aditya: whatever happened today I don't want to repeat it.
Kiara: what is your purpose?
Aditya: I just want you to eat food and forget the task.
Kiara: I already ate, Sanskruti bhabhi said to me more likely order me to disrespect her and complete the task and eat something.
Aditya: so you disrespect her?
Kiara: no, I don't give a damn about task, I ate directly.
Aditya had given a task to Kiara in morning, the task was that she can't eat until she disrespected Sanskruti. that's why she didn't have breakfast in the morning but when Sanskruti asked Kiara why didn't she come to breakfast in morning because so much happen today so she was concern but she didn't tell her, with so much force finally she said everything.
Aditya: oh!

Aditya and Kiara return back to the room, seeing Kiara normal Sanskruti sigh in relief. After some time Ruhi came to consciousness, seeing everyone she get little scared or we can say seeing Vivan she get scared.
Kiara: good you woke up, Vivan Bhai has something to tell you. Ruhi looked at Vivan
Vivan: you can eat and drink. Ruhi nodded, Vivan started to walk towards door. They all know where he is going,other brothers followed him.
Kiara: no doubt he is monster. His action made everyone angry but no one says anything.
Sanskruti: leave it, let's have dinner Ruhi haven't eaten anything.
Kiara: ok.
With this they started eating, Kiara was feeding Ruhi while eating her food too and Sanskruti was feeding Ishita while eating her food too.
Ishita: what did Aditya said when he took you Kiara? Ishita asked out of nowhere.
Kiara: I didn't understand what he is trying to say.
Ishita: what do mean?
Kiara said everything, Sanskruti started laughing.
Kiara: what happened?
Sanskruti: I think Aditya got scared after seeing what you done with Vivan.
Ruhi: what she had done?
Ishita: did I miss something?
Sanskruti: you missed very good part. With this she said everything
Ishita: wow! proud of you.
Ruhi: I didn't expect this to happen and that to with him. She said being shocked,
Ruhi: continue, what happened further? Sanskruti continue.
Ruhi: this much happened?
Kiara: yes.
Sanskruti: what do think Kiara why Aditya came infront of you and said he'll handle you and what was his intention when he called to talk personally.
Kiara: I don't know about last but he said he'll handle me because he think he can control me.
Sanskruti: no, your wrong.
Kiara & Ishita: then
Ruhi: because if Vivan handles you then you'll be laying in bed with me. Ruhi said by her experience,
Sanskruti: he protected you. Kiara got very quiet,
Sanskruti: I know you act differently with us but it is not because your mean,right?
Kiara looked down, she don't want to answer. Ishita & Ruhi were listening to their conversation very carefully.
Sanskruti: you're trying to maintain distance, right? Kiara didn't answer,
Ishita: Answer it Kiara, we are together & we can be strong in this house together only.
Kiara nodded,
Sanskruti: are you scared of attachments? Kiara nodded,
Ishita: Why?
Kiara: Because things do not get in my head quickly and I can't understand people & Their intentions like you'll because of this people take advantage of me.
Sanskruti: is it why you maintain distance with us?
Kiara: Yes
Ishita: Don't you trust us? This question made Kiara numb
Kiara: Trust
Sanskruti: Do you have trust issue too? she remained silent and looked down.
They understand it is yes even though she didn't reply.
Ruhi: we are not like them Kiara whom you met. We will never hurt you intentionally. Ruhi spoke who was silent the whole time and her words held sincerity. know one expected Ruhi to spoke and like this never, everyone looked at her with suprised expression.
Ruhi got shy and laugh little, seeing her reaction everyone laughed.
Ishita: you lighten up everyone's mood.
Kiara: yes.
Sanskruti: yes, that's why I choose this moment to discuss this topic. Today Kiara shows her kind side to us, she openly opens up with us, she fights for Ruhi and we are alone. This moment is best to remove Kiara insecurity with us and be together.
Everyone smile looking at Kiara and Kiara smile too.
Kiara: what was the reason bhabhi Aditya took me.
Sanskruti:he was concerned about you.
Kiara: are kidding me bhabhi.
Sanskruti: I'm not Kiara, Look beyond he will never give task which is depend on your food.
Kiara: ok, let's see.
With so much fun Their night went.

Meanwhile:
Aditya was in room, Aditya Pov:
Why was I concerned about her? Why I liked when he smash water on Vivan Bhai face? Why I came in middle to protect her? Why did I feel happy when she liked my gift that day?
"WHY, WHY, WHY" he shouted.

Vivan was lying on bed, Vivan Pov:
Did I go to hard on her? I didn't think the situation would get worse after giving her punishment I forgot. why didn't she remind me? Were in equal fault.

Daksh was in gallery looking at moon, Daksh Pov:
She was so weak, am I really reason for this? She was not in a state of fight and she still took stands for Ruhi. She didn't fight with me but fight with Vivan, she put Ruhi above her. Why I'm destined with her, she looks aggressive but she is so kind, her kindness will burn her in this house.

Suraj was working on laptop, Suraj Pov:
To whom she called monster? Did she mean it to me also?  But I didn't do such things with her. Why does she ignore me? Aahhhh! Why I'm not able to concentrate? Why am I thinking of her? You just came and started destroying me Sanskruti. I can't let this happen, no one can destroy Suraj Oberoi again.