Chapter 56: Hospital

It's dinner time but their teasing is not over till now, they all are calling her tomato.
Kiara: please don't do something in front of him,
Ruhi: are you requesting us?
she said teasingly,
Kiara: not, I'm requesting to my ghost!
Ishita: oh! you can communicate with them,
Kiara: yes!
Kiara replied sarcastically,
During dinner, girls were teasing Kiara continuously, they were giving teasing look to her & Aditya. Aditya was confused, obviously he notice it infact everyone notice it.
Kiara: please tell them to stop Ruhi,
Ruhi: but what to stop? we are not doing anything,
Kiara: please stop!
Nandani: what happened? is something wrong?
Ishita: actually tomato had her first k-------
Sanskruti held her hand under the table to stop her, she didn't complete but Aditya understood what was going on.
Sanskruti: nothing dadi, she was telling me Tomatoes have become very expensive.
Nandani: oh!
Ishita: yes!
Kiara sighs in relief, but when she sees Aditya smirking he widens her eyes.
Kiara: god! it is so embarrassing,
After some time:
Ishita: Vivan pass that salat to Kiara,
Vivan nodded,
Kiara: no,no I don't want.
Ishita gave her death glare, Kiara silently took the salad, Ruhi laughed.
Meegha: what happened Ishita? why are forcing her?
Ishita: asked to you daughter in law mummy,
she said sarcastically,
Meegha: what happened Kiara beta?
Kiara: nothing mummy, salad is good for heath, everyone should eat.
Sanskruti: ruhi and Kiara had a fight due to some reason,
Sanskruti said last sentence while looking at Vivan,
Sanskruti: Ruhi was running away from Kiara and Kiara was chasing her, but because of running Kiara was not able to breathe.
Ruhi: she is still weak that's why Ishita bhabhi is forcing her to eat healthy.
Aditya: what! we should visit the doc then,
Kiara: no,no I'm fine!
Ishita: we didn't ask,
Daksh: why so rude?
Ishita looked at him, by just one look Daksh kept quiet, everyone smiled at this.
Ishita: book tomorrow appointment,
Aditya nodded, Kiara ate food looking down.
In their room:
Kiara enters the room after so much embarrassment, Aditya was working on a laptop. Aditya looked at her but she ignored him and went to take a shower, Aditya understood she was shy. Kiara returned but did not find Aditya, she came forward but within a sec she was pinned to the wall. she gasped, she looked at him, he was smirking, he came closer and smelled her wet hair, she closed her eyes.
Aditya: did everyone tease you by my name?
he whispered in her ear, she got chilled by the way he addressed, she nodded.
Aditya: so tomato was you?
he continued whispering, his hot breath was hitting on fresh skin of her neck, she kept her hand on his chest to maintain distance.
Aditya: you told them about our kiss,right?
Kiara nodded, Aditya moved to her lips, he was hovering on them.
Aditya: you didn't tell me that I was your first kisser,
Kiara: it was just peck not kiss,
Aditya: no chance to complain,
Aditya directly kissed her, she widened her eyes, Aditya was kissing her in a very needy way but she was not kissing him back. Aditya slid his hand on her waist and pulled her closer, he pinched her waist to make her kiss back. she kissed him back, after getting her response Aditya pulled her closer, his one hand was holding back of her neck for proper angel. The kiss was so intense, Aditya was pouring everything he had for her in kiss, love, need, passion, obsession, peace . Kiara was feeling it but now she was not able to breath, Kiara try to pull away but Aditya was so engaged to leave. Kiara tapped on his shoulder but he didn't move, Kiara pinched him and he left her, she started breathing heavily, she kept her head on his chest. Aditya picked her up and went towards bed, he placed her on bed and laid beside her, he pulled her closer.
Aditya: my weak wife, your taste is so addictive, I'm literally obsessed with them.
Kiara hugged him to hide her face, Aditya laughed and hug her back,
Aditya: let's see doc tomorrow,
Kiara: I'm fine Aditya!
Aditya: let's have check up, we didn't had your check up from that day, you have recovered now.
Kiara was about to speak,
Aditya: please, for me!
Kiara nodded,
next day:
after breakfast Aditya & Kiara went for a check up and everyone went to their work.
Doc: she had recovered but she is still weak, maybe because of weak diet.
Aditya looked at Kiara, she smiled nervously.
Doc: I'll prescript medicine for that, leaving this everything is fine.
Aditya nodded and they left, Aditya opened the door for Kiara, she sat.
Aditya: I think I forgot my phone in the cabin, you stay here, I'll bring.
Kiara nodded, Aditya went back to cabin, he enter without knocking.
Doc: Mr. Oberoi do you need anything?
Aditya nodded and sat on a chair with a cold face while folding hand,
Aditya: speak!
Doc: what do mean?
Aditya: you have something to tell me, don't you?
Doc nervously looked st him like someone caught him,
Aditya: FAST!
Aditya raised his voice a little,
Doc: look I'm ordered not to tell but your her husband, I can't hide too.
After Aditya realised its about kiara his curiosity increased, Doc get up and bring one file and handed him.
Doc: have look!
Aditya opened the file, he read the name 'Kiara Oberoi', he looked at the doc, his heart beat was increasing. he stopped at specific point, he looked at him while controlling his anger.
Aditya: EXPLAIN IT NOW, FAST!
Doc: according to her reports, she had been raped and this information was given by her brother but later they denied and told us to shut. I don't know how much it is true because we didn't tested.
Aditya: I'll find that,
Aditya stood up and left, he was trying hard to control because now he have to face Kiara. Aditya knocks on the window, Kiara slid down the window,
Kiara: what happened?
Aditya: I have some work in the office so I can't come, can you go with driver?
he asked while smiling, Kiara nodded, Aditya kissed her forehead.
Aditya: everything will be fine Kiara, trust me!
Kiara frowned,
kiara: what happened Aditya?
Aditya: I'll be back soon,
without replying to her Aditya left,
At home:
Ishita: Kiara what doc said?
Ishita asked as soon she saw Kiara,
Kiara: nothing, just weakness,
Kiara was looking so off which they notice,
Sanskruti: why did you come alone?
Kiara: he had some urgent work,
Ruhi went to her and kept her hand on her shoulder,
Ruhi: what happened, Kiara?
kiara: I'm having bad feelings,
Ruhi: why? what happened?
Kiara: Aditya was behaving strange,
Ishita: what do you mean?
Kiara said everything happened,
Sanskruti: relax, let him come then ask him.
Kiara nodded,