Chapter 69: Save

The gun was pointing on Suraj but Sanskruti pulled Suraj down before he shot, Daksh ran towards Arun but till Daksh reached he again shot.

Arun: if Sanskruti can't be mine, then she can't be yours also!

He said angrily and shot, but they again bent down and saved themselves, Daksh kicked him and punched him till he passed out.

Daksh: bodyguards keep an eye on him till police come and then hand him over to them.

Bodyguard: yes, sir!

Heirs with Sanskruti came out,

Vivan: bhai you take bhabhi to hospital, we will go to save our wife's.

Sanskruti: no, if you're together then only you can save your wife. Arun did something, he said he created circumstances like this that you alone won't be able to save them.

Suraj: it's too dangerous to send you alone Sanskruti,

Sanskruti: I'm fine Suraj, I'll wait in the car then we will go home together.

Daksh: are you sure?
Sanskruti nodded but Suraj was inconvenient with this,

Sanskruti: nothing happened to me, in fact you are all injured, you'll need me.
Sanskruti mocked them, Suraj stared at her blankly.

Sanskruti: let's go they don't have time,

Suraj: where should we go first?

Sanskruti: Kiara!

Vivan: why?

Sanskruti: he said, 'You're the safest one, as you decrease, the danger increases!'

Aditya: what does that mean?

Sanskruti: he said I'm safest 'as you decreased, the danger increases', if we go according to our position then I'm first and safest. So Ishita will be second to be safe then Ruhi and then ki----

Aditya: Kiara!
Aditya said while his fear increased,

Vivan: that means Kiara is the first to be in danger!
Sanskruti nodded,

Aditya: let's move fast!

Everyone sat in cars, with high speed they drove to Kiara's location, they left Sanskruti in the car with some bodyguards. They entered and the whole factory was empty, they looked at the place carefully, Aditya shouted Kiara's name.

Aditya: KIARA! KIARA!

Daksh: we have to find her!

Suraj: let's get segregated and find,

They nodded and went in different directions to find her, it was not that hard, Vivan found Kiara and called them. But the next scene made them stunned, Kiara was hanging, her hand was tied with rope and later that rope was tied with metal. She was hanging in the air while below her was a small pool of fire, one mistake and she will be roasted in fire. She was unconscious, they thought a lot, searched a lot but couldn't find a way to save her.

Aditya: what should we do Bhai?

Daksh: I have found the switches of the rope, but there are so many glass pieces there, if someone puts their hand there then their skin will pill off.

Vivan: but if we did that, Kiara will fall in that fire.

Suraj: we have to think differently,

Aditya: like him, he likes to play, if it's hard to save then there must be a way he kept for us.
Aditya said while looking at Kiara,

Vivan: we already have a switch way,

Aditya: no, another way!
They again started thinking deeply, trying to understand his assignments.