Chapter 13: Sick

Ishita was walking but suddenly her vision started to get blurry. She was moving in her place trying to balance herself but her vision got fully blurry and she was about to fall when someone caught her.
Suraj: what happened?
Ishita: nothing. With this she tried to stand but failed.
Suraj: wait, SANSKRUTI DAKSH. He started shouting, Kiara was in the kitchen. she flinched when she heard shouting, It's not normal for heirs to shout. She came out of the kitchen to know what was the matter. as soon as she saw the view in front of her, she gasped.
Kiara: what happened?
Ishita: nothing Kiara. She said again trying to stand on her own but failed again.
Suraj: I said to wait. He sternly, seeing her condition Kiara say,
Kiara: bhai pick her up, let's go to their room.
Kiara said casually but Ishita & Suraj widen their eyes, Sanskruti arrive.
Sanskruti: what happened? She said getting tensed.
Ishita: don't worry bhabhi, I'm fine.
Kiara: Ishita bhabhi your not able to stand properly with your own and your saying your fine. She said getting annoyed,
Sanskruti: we will talk later first let's take her in the room, Suraj pick her up.
Suraj froze, this is the first time she called him by his name and plus she is speaking with him with her own will because usually she will just reply to him sometimes when he talks.
Ishita was not able to hold back and loss all balance,she fainted. Seeing this Kiara and Sanskruti panicked,
Kiara: bhai pick her up, now bhabhi has also given permission. She said getting panicked, Suraj pick her up and move to their room. Placing her in bed Suraj called doctor and left for office.
Now the doctor is checking unconscious Ishita, everyone is present here leaving mens.
Doc: I think she is not having proper food because of her diet she is having weakness,Her fever is also so high and her body is paining too. I don't think her body will be able to handle this much pain, I suggest you admit her.
Hearing doc everyone got shock, they didn't think situation will go this bad but something worst has to come.
Nandani: can we admit her here?
Doc: yes, we can but it will take time to arrange things.
Nandani: we will wait.
Doc: ok.
Doc was on call to arrange the things, Ishita slowly open her eyes.
Sanskruti: how are feeling? Sanskruti said grabbing everyones reaction.
Nandani: you woke up? How are feeling?
Ishita: I'm ok. She said, just by her voice everyone got to know her state.
Nandani: The doc said you are not having proper food,is it true? Ishita nodded.
Nandani: Why?
Ishita: Because I don't know why my husband is coming late at night for the last one week. As a rule I'm not allowed to have dinner without him. While saying this Ishita put all the energy she had, showing her anger.
Nandani: how many times have you skipped dinner?
Ishita: whole week.
Kiara: oh god! Nandani was fuming in anger now.
Meegha: mummy jii why are getting angry ? They were busy.
Nandani: shut up Meegha.
Saumya: then what about Ruhi, if Daksh is coming late then Vivan will also come late as they work together.
Kiara: she didn't come for breakfast today.
Sanskruti: Kiara please go and check on Ruhi.
After sometime Kiara came running,
Kiara: Sanskruti bhabhi Ruhi bhabhi is not waking up and her breath is so low that it feel like she will stop breathing anytime.
Nandani: what?
Sanskruti: doc let's go fast.
After checking Ruhi doc hurriedly come towards Nandani
Doc: her condition is so serious we have to take her to the hospital, I don't have instruments here to do her full check up and she need ventilator.
Nandani: is she fine ?
Doc: I can't say anything without doing her full check up but I think she didn't eat or drink anything from last 2 days.
Saumya & Nandani: what?
Doc: and it will be better if we take along Ishita.
Nandani: ok.

It's dinner time Suraj and Aditya has come but Daksh and Vivan are still in office. During dinner not seeing any of daughter in law Suraj and Aditya got confused. There impatiently waiting to know where their wife is but no one bother to tell them. Finally Aditya patience broke,
Aditya: where is Kiara?
But no one answer.
Suraj: where is Sanskruti and Kiara mom?
Nandani: if you're that eager to know then call Daksh & Vivan and tell them to come fast. Suraj asked Saumya but Nandani answer from this Suraj and Aditya understand something is waiting for them. After dinner Suraj called Daksh and told him everything and said him to come fast and convey this all to Vivan as well as.
After Daksh and Vivan came, they all 4  was standing infront of Nandani. They never saw Nandani this angry, they all are curious to know what happened, where is their wives is?
Nandani: where is your wife's?
Suraj: we don't know Dadi, that's why we are here. To know where our wives is.
Nandani: you will be happy to know where they are, especially Daksh and Vivan. From the start Nandani is talking in a taunted way, they looked at each other.
Nandani: they all are in hospital.
"Why" they all asked at one time.
Nandani: Suraj didn't you tell your brothers whatever happened in morning?
Suraj: no.
Nandani: Why.
Suraj: I forgot.
Nandani: Did Ishita hold this less value that you forget about her state without informing her husband. She yelled, They all kept silence. Nandani started to tell everything happened in morning,
Nandani: did you know Vivan what the doc said, they said If we had seen Ruhi a little late then doctor would not have saved her. Do know what that means Vivan, if we didn't saw her she will be dead till now. She again yelled, she was so angry.
Nandani: what is the reason they both are in this state. Now she was saying everything while yelling, Daksh and Vivan looked down. It's the first time someone is scolding Vivan and he is looking down accepting his fault.
Nandani: I want to know reason Vivan, why Ruhi hadn't eaten or drank for 2 days. I asked her so much but she didn't open her mouth.
Vivan: it was her punishment.
Nandani: who are you to give her punishment.
Vivan: Her husband.
Nandani: do you even know what the husband word means idiots. What was her mistake. She asked Vivan, Vivan said everything to her while Suraj, Daksh, Aditya listen carefully.
Nandani: seriously Vivan, that child is going through so much just because of this. You're the worst person Ruhi can ever have and you deserve the worst.
Daksh I didn't expect this from you, do you even know how much pain Ishita is going through She can't even move. Daksh and Vivan you'll not have dinner for 1 week and Vivan you'll not eat or drink anything for 2 days, It's time to test your own medicine. Now you can go and bring your wives, go and see if the doc discharges them.
Nodding they all went to hospital, coming towards reception area Suraj ask for room. They all are standing in front of the door but no one has courage to enter, it's first time their feeling like this. Grabbing all the courage they enter, Ishita & Ruhi was sleeping while Sanskruti was keeping wet towel on Ishita head and Kiara was doing something on table. Seeing them Kiara took a glass of water and smashed it on Vivan's face.
Kiara: what you think yourself ? Who are to order her to not to eat? Kiara was so angry seeing them. Her action make Vivan angry, Vivan take step towards her but Aditya came in between and stand infront Kiara.
Aditya: bhai chill, I'll handle her.
Kiara's anger increased as Aditya said "I'll handle her".
Kiara: who are you to handle and move I want talk with him. Kiara storms towards Vivan but Aditya sneaks his hand to her waist and pulls her towards him, Kiara's back land on his chest.
Aditya: calm down girl.
Kiara glared at him, with all these noises Ishita wakes up. She saw everyone was here, Aditya is holding Kiara and everyone is looking at them but after seeing Vivan she get angry. She kept towel which was on her head on bowl but her hand slipped and bowl fall down,this grab everyone's attention. Daksh looked at her, by looking at her he understood how her state is.
Ishita: so you came? She alive not dead yet? You came early. Ishita said to Vivan
Vivan: why everyone is bothering so much, she is my wife. we can handle our things.
Ishita: what did you said? Her anger was all over face.
Aditya: wrong move bro. Aditya said seeing Ishita getting more angry.
Ishita was getting off the bed but as she was weak she lost her balance. Sanskruti was about to hold her But Daksh caught her first. their eyes met, Daksh only saw anger and hate for him in her eyes. Ishita pushed him and balanced herself with the help of Sanskruti.
Ishita: how will handle things, this time you took her to the hospital, where will you take her next time? Ishita was about to go further but Sanskruti interrupted,
Sanskruti: leave it Ishita. She said in low tone like she was tired of this thing.
Ishita: how can I bhabhi, we saw what they didn't saw. When Ruhi was ICU and the doc was checking her, our heart forgot to beat The only thing coming in our mind was what happened to that innocent girl? Why she is not coming to sense from last night?They don't have the slightest idea how tough today was for us.
Sanskruti: do you see slightest guilt in their eyes? Ishita & Kiara looked at them and then looked away accepting the fact.
Sanskruti: we had married monsters, there is no mercy. Ishita looked at Sanskruti, her sentence feels so relatable to Kiara & Ishita.
Suraj: to whom you called monster? Suraj said rudely.
Sanskruti: see, there is no point. Don't waste your energy and lay down on bed.

Now doctor is checking Ruhi after checking Ishita,
Doc: we can't discharge Ruhi, her condition is still serious and we have put her on a ventilator whole night because she need it. Ishita's fever in not down yet and her body is still weak, she need our full care and attention. I can't discharge both of them, I can discharge them in morning if you want then.
Suraj: ok doc. Doc leaves,
Sanskruti: I'll stay here.
Kiara: me too.
Suraj: it's not our home.
Sanskruti: I'll not go.
Kiara: me too. Ishita laughed, for Kiara and Ishita it's the first time they saw  Sanskruti behaving like this. And for mens, it's the first time they saw bhabhi's drama and Ishita laugh too.
Ishita (in mind): she acts differently when she is with him.
At the end when their wives are not listening to them, both men surrender giving Sanskruti & Kiara permission to stay while they don't need their permission, they will stay any how.
Sanskruti: Vivan you have to stay little bit. Sanskruti said to Vivan directly, it's their first time talking with each other.
Sanskruti: we force her so much to eat something or atleast drink something but she didn't listen. Till now she haven't broke the punishment, so when she woke up give her permission and than leave. Can I expect this much from you? Last sentence she said directly looking in his eyes, Vivan nodded and sat on chair.
Daksh: we will go together. With this he to sat on the sofa.
Aditya: Kiara I want to talk with you personally. He emphasised personally while saying,
Kiara: I don't want to.
Aditya: I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. Come with me
Kiara: I will not come.
Aditya: Kiara do you want me to force you infront of everyone. He said rudely, Glaring him Kiara moved out of the room, Suraj sat on the sofa beside Daksh after the couple left.