Chapter 77: Mole

Suraj was not able to forget the thing Arun said in jail,

Arun: don't think that the journey ends here, you have more to deal with. Good luck Daksh!

Why did he specifically take Daksh's name? Suraj was thinking about this from that day and now this, he just wishes nothing happened with Ishita. The elevator door opened, they went near the room, they had brought the spare key from the receptionist. Daksh gulped and grabbed all his courage and he opened the door, but the next scenarios made his heart break. Dev was hovering over Ishita and she was lying under her, she was still dressed only her top was missing. Heirs looked at Daksh while he became blank and suddenly her voice made him come back to sense.

Ishita: Da-ksh.......sav-e......m-e....!

Her voice was low and broken, Daksh ran to them and kicked Dev's ass, Dev fell down from bed. Every boundary of anger crossed, Daksh was fuming in anger after seeing Ishita laying unconscious, she had little bruises maybe get while defending herself. He went to Dev and punched him hard, Dev spit the blood while coughing, Daksh again punched him. Suraj ran to Daksh but didn't stop him and Vivan & Aditya removed their blazer and covered Ishita, Aditya moved closer to Ishita suspiciously and looked at Vivan shockingly.

Aditya: bhai!
He called them,

Aditya: she is drugged!
He said worriedly and their hands turned into fist after hearing him, heirs blood started boiling. It's was clear now that he was trying to rape her, Daksh started to beat him merciless. Daksh not beat Arun this much how much he was beating Dev, Daksh grab his throat and started choking him. Vivan wanted to kill him too so he was relaxed, Aditya was like if Daksh didn't kill him then he'll kill him, Suraj wants him to die but this is not right.

Suraj: Daksh leave him!
Daksh didn't butch, Aditya & Vivan looked at Suraj.

Suraj: Daksh it will cause more problems, we have to think calmly.

Still Daksh didn't leave him, he was dangerous staring at his choking face but suddenly Ishita started vomiting. Immediately his eyes turned from devil to worried and he left him, he looked at her. Vivan was patting her back while keeping the handkerchief in between as her back was bare, Aditya was making her drink water. Ishita was not on her sense, with a heavy heart Daksh took steps towards her while Suraj followed him, Daksh took Ishita in his embrace. Sigh left from his trembling lips, he caresses her cheeks while tears form in his eyes, only one thought was coming in his mind "what would happen if he didn't come or came late?".

Daksh: Ishita!
He called her by his trembling lips,

Ishita: s-af-e!

Ishita said and lost her full conscious, it felt like she was trying hard to be conscious till the person came for whom she was praying to come. And now she felt safe in that person's embrace so she could close her eyes without caring anything. She recognised him just by his voice, heirs were surprised and fond of their love. Daksh kissed her forehead and removed his blazer, heirs turned around and Daksh made her wear that blazer. Daksh picked her up and left the room, Aditya & Vivan took their blazer and followed them, Suraj called Sanskruti and informed her. He told her to be ready with everything, Daksh sat on the back seat while Ishita on his lap and Vivan started driving, Suraj & Aditya went in their car. Two cars stop infront of Oberois banglow, Vivan opened the door and Daksh came out with Ishita in his arms. They enter, everyone was little surprised but they know everything because Sanskruti informed them too. Daksh directly went to their room, he opened the door and the doc was already there with Ruhi, she was talking with doc. Sanskruti & Kiara came in room too followed by other hiers, Daksh placed her on bed and doc did her check up. She prescribed the medicine and told them  to do some external remedies, doc left.