Chapter 30: Changes

Vivan's room:
When Vivan entered Ruhi was standing in front of the mirror. She was holding her kurta upwards and looking at bruise on her belly through the mirror. When she saw Vivan she released her kurta,
Vivan: what was that?
Ruhi: Nothing.
Vivan: I saw something red-red.
She didn't talk further, he waited for moments. He came toward her, staring deep in her eyes he pulled her kurti upward. His eyes widen but soon change into anger,
Vivan: what happened?
He asked, controlling his anger but she didn't reply again.
Vivan: Ruhi!
He called her sternly,
Ruhi: I got hurt.
Vivan: how?
Ruhi: when we were at the beach, Kiara pulled me playfully but I lost my balance and fell on Kiara.
Vivan's anger cools down, Vivan likes when she explains herself completely.
Vivan: that means you both fell?
Ruhi nodded,
Vivan: did she get hurt too.
Ruhi: yes, and I guess she got hurt more than me.
Vivan nodded,
Vivan: did you treated that wound?
Ruhi shook her head,
Vivan: why?
Ruhi: I was about to,
Vivan: oh, so I interrupted.
Ruhi didn't say anything,
Vivan: would you mind if I treat your wound?
Ruhi looked at him,
Vivan: I won't make you uncomfortable, promise.
Vivan was asking so politely and softly that it was hard for Ruhi to deny, Ruhi nodded. Vivan made her lay down on bed and sat beside her,he slowly pulled her kurti upward again while she just stare at him, he started to swirling ice pack on her belly. He was behaving normal but his touch is making her weak, he was not making her uncomfortable.
Vivan: don't you eat food?
He looked at her while she was already staring at him, Vivan smiled a little when he caught her staring.
Ruhi: I eat,
Vivan: then why you belly is this flat? You shouldn't be this thin, later your health will cause problem.
He said innocently while Ruhi just smile,
Vivan: this is first time your smiling because of me and infront of me.
Ruhi: shouldn't you be more concern about your health.
V

ivan: why? I have body, do you want to see?
He said smirking, Ruhi flustered and turn her face to other side.
Ruhi: I didn't mean that way.
Vivan started laughing after seeing her reaction, Ruhi looked at him. Ruhi was staring at him, Ruhi felt peace every time she see him happy. She is still scared of him but only of his angry side, She's not afraid of him when he's normal.
Vivan: I know my innocent wife.
Ruhi cheek started to create red tint, Ruhi wanted to hide her red cheeks but can't. Vivan started laughing again, Ruhi fix her kurti and gets up.
Vivan: where are you going?
Ruhi pointed toward couch, Vivan sigh. Vivan don't like when she don't use word or keep quiet around him. Vivan nodded and she went to couch.

Aditya's room:
Kiara was lying in bed, she was lying in a prone position (on belly) when Aditya enter.
Aditya: why are lying like this.
Kiara: none of your business.
She said while her eyes were closed,
Aditya: then should I make this my business?
He said playfully,
Kiara: I'm not in mood, Aditya.
Aditya: So you should speak properly when I ask properly, right?
Kiara didn't reply,
Aditya: right?
Kiara: ok fine, my back is hurting.
She open her eyes and said with frustrated tune.
Aditya: why?
Kiara: I fell with Ruhi bhabhi.
Aditya: how?
Kiara: why are you asking so many questions? Are you having my interview?
Aditya: ok, ok sorry.
Kiara didn't reply and closed her eyes again,
Aditya: seems like someone is in pain and tired too.
Kiara: hmm, can you sleep on the couch for today?
Aditya: I can share bed with you.
Kiara: shut up!
Aditya: ok, but should I call someone to help you to relieve your back pain?
Kiara: my back is not hurting internally, I got bruises.
Aditya: then should I call someone to treat your wounds?
Kiara glares at him,
Kiara: everyone is tired and they got hurt too, I don't want to bother them.
Aditya: should I treat it then?
Kiara looked at him,
Kiara: why?
Aditya: don't think something different, I'm asking genuinely.
Kiara: why do you want to treat my wounds?
Aditya: because I want to help you and you want my help too.
Kiara: wh-------
Aditya: don't think to much, I'm not stranger. I'm your husband,  you can trust me at least this much.
Kiara didn't ask further and nodded, giving him permission. Aditya went to brought ice pack, he returned and looked at her.
Kiara: turn around and without my permission don't look at me.
Aditya: ok madam.
Aditya turned and Kiara removed her kurti, Kiara was in her bra and inner. it was not revealing too much skin but showing her figure perfectly, Kiara lay down on bed on belly and cover herself with blanket till above her ass.
Kiara: you can turn.
Aditya turn around, he was stunned looking at her. She was not facing him because she was embarrassed, so she didn't see his reaction. Aditya went towards her while trying to not look at her in that way.
Aditya (in mind): no doubt she is so hot.
Aditya sat on bed, all his dirty thoughts crashed when he saw her back.
Aditya: oh my god Kiara, did you saw your back?
He said while widening his eye, Kiara nodded.
Aditya: your back is badly bruised.
Kiara: hmm!
Aditya keep ice pack on her back, Kiara hissed in pain.
Aditya: Sorry babe,I'll be more gentle.
Kiara nodded and buried her face in a pillow, Kiara can't handle his sweet voice with this type of nick name. Aditya was gently swirling ice pack on her back but it was still hurting her. Aditya was trying to divert her.
Aditya: did you enjoy?
Kiara: yes!
She said in pain,
Aditya: after so long something normal is happening, right?
Kiara: yeah, just wish nothing wrong to happen.
Aditya: hope so, I'll try my best.
Kiara smile at him,
Aditya: you look hot through.
Kiara: ahh, you said you'll just help me.
Aditya: I'm helping.
Kiara: leave me, you pervert.
Aditya: chill down babe, I'm your husband I can comment you.
Kiara: but you can't do anything without my permission.
Aditya: I'm not doing anything either.
Kiara: stop annoying me.
Aditya: I'm not.
Kiara: you are.
Aditya: I'm not
Kiara: look, now also your doing the same.
Aditya: what I'm doing?
Kiara: nothing leave me, I want to sleep.
Aditya: are going to sleep like this?
He said smirking, Kiara gets up and starts beating Aditya while Aditya froze on the spot, he looked at her. Aditya grabs a blanket and covers her chest, Kiara widens her eyes after realising the situation while Aditya closed his eyes.
Aditya: I'll wait.
While smirking still closing his eyes, Kiara quietly stares at him. Kiara did understand the meaning of his perverted sentence but she was more focused on his gentle behaviour. He is dirty with words but gentleman with heart, while Anuj was busy helping his sisters.

So much change took place between the couples, heirs don't show any ego or attitude to girls like they say sorry and etc. They slowly slowly became Frank with girls but girls behaviour didn't change. Heirs understand that it will take time to forget everything. Girls got to know the real face of them, how actual they are or how they think but heirs are still the same with family members.

What Sanskruti got to know about Suraj: he is a little quiet and little talkative person, very dumb in romance stuff, cares for brothers but doesn't show, he can't express himself properly, take responsibility with heart and fulfilled it, very strict with work, he is arrogant but listen to everyone, but he will do that only what his heart tells.

What Ishita got to know about Daksh: he is an introvert person, doesn't like to talk but willingly talk with Ishita, trying to become a good brother which Aditya desire, he is emotional less but show little emotions when he is with Ishita, insecure to show emotions, not interested in argument, special hate towards his mom & Saumya. Ishita notices how Daksh behaves differently when she is around.

What Ruhi got to know about Vivan: he is very bad person with bad people, talking politely or kindly is not his thing, he only talk like that with Ruhi only not even with Sanskruti, Ishita, Kiara. He behaves worse with his family members, he even gets angry when any of the family members dare to talk with him. He is little innocent and flirty, he tries his best to control his anger in front of Ruhi.

What Kiara got to know about Aditya: he is a very flirty, perverted and playful person, sometimes he becomes little playful towards his bhabhi also but not with brothers, he is ok-ok with his brother but still maintains distance with Daksh, his mood still change within a second.

Heirs didn't notice much about girls as their bahavior didn't change, heirs behaviour is still same with family members. Heirs behaviour only change with girls, but their one habit didn't change that is Suraj is still workaholic, Daksh still have problem in sleeping, Vivan still hurt himself in anger, Aditya still spent most of time outside.
They had brother in law and sister in law bond too, Sanskruti & Vivan are a little close, Ishita & Aditya are a little close, Ruhi & Daksh are little close, Kiara & Suraj are little close. Look at their destiny, Vivan hates Suraj but close with Sanskruti and Aditya hate Daksh but close with Ishita.