Chapter 33: Date

4th day:
During breakfast time Shina & Mina inform couples that they have to go for dates, couples have to pick their own destination. After breakfast girls went to get ready meanwhile heirs started make plane for today's date.

Suraj & Sanskruti's date:
Suraj got some urgent work, so they leave for date little late. They went to the restaurant for lunch after having lunch they headed towards the fair, Sanskruti didn't know where they are going. It took time for them to reach there, almost 5:30. After Sanskruti saw the surrounding, she looked at him. She never thought he would take her here on the first date, she shifted her gaze to small-small stall.
Suraj: should we start?
Sanskruti looked at him and nodded, Suraj & Sanskruti was visiting stalls, shopping, playing, having snacks. Sanskruti was having fun and Suraj was happy because Sanskruti was having fun. Suraj belongs to rich & high family so he didn't have habit of this stuff, so he acts weirdly sometimes which Sanskruti finds cute and funny. Sanskruti enjoy his reaction to new environment, she forced him to eat Street foods. End of the day they had fun, now they are sitting on bench tiredly.
Suraj: did you like it?
Sanskruti: fair?
She asked confusedly,
Suraj: yeah, did you have fun?
Sanskruti: yes, alot!
Suraj: I'm glad!
Sanskruti smile,
Sanskruti: why did you choose this place?
Suraj: I'll ask something, answer it honestly.
Sanskruti: ok!
Suraj: what did you expected, how our date will be?
Sanskruti: I thought you'll take me 5 star hotel for lunch and then back to resort.
Suraj: why back to resort?
Sanskruti: your not in romantic kind of stuff neither our relationship is like that, that's why. But I thought our date would be expensive,
Suraj: I also thought you would think like this only, but I'll not repeat my mistake. I still remember our one month anniversary, "you always see things with money, by money, for money".
Sanskruti smile when he imitate her,
Suraj: I wanted to do something that you would like, I ask Kiara for help too. She said 'do what your motive is, your motive is to make her happy, right? Do something which will make her happy, don't let your money talk'. So I try to do that, did I succeed?
Sanskruti gave her most beautiful smile and nodded, seeing her reaction Suraj smile too.
Suraj: your so beautiful, not only from outside but from inside too.
Sanskruti: thank you!
Sanskruti said in funny way, Suraj smile.
Suraj: you told you want to meet your parents, do you miss them?
Sanskruti smiled drop,
Sanskruti (in mind): how innocently he is asking.
Sanskruti nodded,
Suraj: go to meet your family after we return.
Sanskruti: really, I can?
Suraj frowned,
Suraj: why?
Sanskruti: just asking, I thought I'm not allowed to.
Suraj: you can go, after all they are your family who I'm to stop you.
Sanskruti: thanks!
Suraj: do you love your family so much?
Sanskruti smiled and nodded,
Suraj: how is your family?
Sanskruti: my dad is so kind and innocent like Ruhi, he was always very caring, gentle and cheerful. He is the best person I have ever known, my mom is opposite to dad. Intelligent, little aggressive, angry but kind and caring, they are good match. Both love their children a lot, I have 2 younger siblings. 1 sister 'Radhika' and 1 brother 'Ayush', Radhika is gone on mom and Ayush on dad.
Suraj: And you have gone on both of them.
Sanskruti laughed, Suraj notice how happy Sanskruti become while talking about her family.
Sanskruti: everyone tell me same thing,
Suraj was admiring her, it's First time she being this Frank.
Suraj: you have lovely family,
He said looking down, Sanskruti looked at him.
Suraj: I wish I could have too,
Sanskruti: you'll have too, but you have to try.
Suraj: how? I'm trying, I'm trying to control.
Sanskruti: why you want to control?
Suraj: huh?
Sanskruti: why do you want to control?
Suraj: what if the situation gets out of my hand?
Sanskruti: you're controlling things but  does it working?
Her talk hit him hard, she is right.
Suraj: then what should I do?
Sanskruti: Don't control the things, because you think it will go out of your hand, try to fight back. If you want, show it.
Suraj: Will they accept?
Sanskruti: let's try, I think they'll accept. But you have to start from where it had fall apart, you have start from starting.
Suraj: it's hard, elders of our house will never change and my brothers will never accept it especially Vivan.
Sanskruti: leave elders, you four are enough, make family of you four. And why Vivan hate you?
Suraj: he not only hate me, he hate everyone.
Sanskruti: why? Little I can understand about your family but why you?
Suraj looked down again, Sanskruti understood he was hesitating.
Sanskruti: you didn't told him about your sacrifice?
He shook his head as no,
Sanskruti: why?
Suraj: after he came back he was so different from what your seeing now, a real monster. He was destroying everything at that time, EVERYTHING ( he emphasised it). No one was able to handle him, he was fearless, merciless, ruthless and have every bad habits. Even I get scared to even talk to him, than imagine how he was. It took him 1 year to settle down and I didn't pay attention to tell him about that because of my ego.
Sanskruti: what do mean after he came back?
Suraj: he was at my masi's (aunt) house from 6 to till he turned 24,
Sanskruti: what? Why?
She asked shockingly,
Suraj: it was Dadi's order and reason know one know.
Sanskruti: what about Aditya?
Suraj: same, he was in the hostel from 5 to 23. It's just 6-7 months, he has returned to home.
Sanskruti: oh god! What about from 24 to 25? Where he was?
Suraj looked down, Sanskruti understand and thought it is enough for today.