Chapter 78: Vacation

After some days:

Everyone is on vacation, couples went separately as they wanted alone and a happy time with their wives.

Daksh & Ishita:

Ishita was in the balcony, she was closing her eyes and enjoying the wind hitting her face, her hair was swinging. It's been 4 days since they came to paris and Ishita was feeling so relaxed and relieved here, Meegha was right everyone needs the vacation after that horrible time. Suddenly Daksh back hugged her and she smiled knowing very well who that person was, she kept her hands on his.

Daksh: why are you here Ishu?
He asked softly,

Ishita: it feels good here!

Daksh: but it's cold!

Ishita: look who is talking, not more than you Mr. Daksh!
She said teasingly,

Daksh: oh, I see! Should I show my hotness?
Daksh flirted with her, Ishita laughed, they silently spent time while hugging each other.

Ishita: my dad does partiality between genders, he was always like that from the start.
Daksh understood it's time, she'll open up now and he has to be her supporter.

Ishita: I was first child, everyone wanted a boy but I was girl. Thank God, India had banned gender reveal or else I had die in my mother's worm itself. I was very scared of my dad, he was so strict and being first child I witnessed everything. If my mom makes any mistake he'll shout at her every badly, sometimes he will raise his hand too, that was very horrible to see. Seeing your mom beaten up!
Ishita sighs and looks down,

Ishita: he was not abusive but when he gets angry no one can say anything about him, like Vivan. That's why I used to get mad on Vivan so much in starting of our marriage, it reminds me my past. My dadi used to torture my mom because she gave birth to a girl, I was so aggressive towards my dadi because she torture my mom. She used to complain dad about me and without knowing the reason of my aggression he would scold me. In starting she just complains but when she sees nothing is changing she started punishing me by locking me in basement.
Daksh still remember the story she said about the basement and Dadi.

Ishita: She was so cruel, I just wanted to kill her but my mom was heaven for me, whenever she would lock me in the basement, I would cry, beg and shout from inside, my mom would stay out whole the time and talk with me so I would not get scared. But still I used to get scared, she didn't have this much right that she can open the door and take her scared daughter in her arms. She was helpless, her this condition hurts me alot and Dadi cruelty was like cherry on top of cake. Dad never paid attention to her or me, he made me think that it was my fault that I born as girl.

Suddenly Daksh remembered something,

"Ishita: and you made me feel like I shouldn't be born!"

Daksh kissed her head,

Ishita: our half problem was solved when Kabir was born, he was boy and everyone wants that only. Finally everyones attention shift from us to him, I was ignored but I was happy because now dadi don't torture mom. I thought dad would love me when he will get a son but he didn't even looked at me, my whole life went in partiality. He will do partiality in front of me, it would hurt really badly, was it really my fault that I was a girl?

Ishita asked while tears left from her eyes which fell on his hand, Daksh turned her and hugged her tightly.

Daksh: absolutely not, Ishu!

Ishita: then why didn't he love me?

Daksh: because he can't afford loving you!
Ishita continued while hugging him,