Chapter 59: Meeting

Kiara slept while thinking, after some hours Aditya woke up and saw Kiara sleeping on his shoulder. He felt the piece, he noticed they were in the same position, he picked her up and lay down on the bed but she woke up, She held his hand.
Kiara: where are you going?
Aditya: nowhere,
Kiara sat on bed and Aditya beside her,
Kiara: how are feeling now?
Aditya: happier than ever,
Kiara laughed,
Kiara: I'm asking about your health,
Aditya: much good and light,
Kiara: glad to hear,
Kiara cupped his face,
Kiara: don't worry, the life your mom was not able to give you even giving you birth, I'll give you that life.
Aditya stare in her eyes,
Kiara: I'll heal you, I will fill your life with happiness again, I promised!
Aditya: please be with me forever, till I'm alive!
Kiara: after creating a spark in my life your can't disappear, I'll make you that happy that you will never think of dying.
Kiara kissed his forehead, he closed his eyes,
Kiara: you'll see what Kiara Aditya Oberoi's love is,
Aditya smiled proudly, this is what boys love the most,
Aditya: eagerly waiting to see Mrs. Kiara Aditya Oberoi!
Kiara smiled and replied,
Kiara: you'll see, I'll solve every bitter problem, knot, relationship in your life, I'll give a new life with new starts and new people.
Aditya understood her meaning,
Aditya: I don't want any other,
Kiara: you can how it feel to be alone and lonely, let's start from starting and forget everything.
Aditya: I d------
Kiara: we both need this, a family! Please!
Aditya didn't reply,
Kiara: I know you still crave for love from mom, we have big family but you only complain about mom, you had only hope from her. You love her, let her love you, you also want this I can feel it but your scared. Her rejection changed you, her love will change you aga--
Aditya: only you can change me!
Aditya cutted her off,
Aditya: I only give you permission!
Kiara: yeah, but let give her a chance!
Aditya: I'll see!
Kiara didn't argue further, obviously he need time.
Next day:
This morning was normal too, after breakfast heirs went to office but they don't know there is secret meeting behind them. This meeting was organised by girls just for elder and heirs are not allowed, neither they know about this. Kiara had already told other girls about Aditya's past and everything, they literally had goosebumps listening while to it.
Sanskruti: we think it perfect time to do something,
Saumya: what are trying to say beta?
Ishita: open up,
Sanskruti: like tell them your side story,
Ruhi: we believe that there must some problem or something that you all behave like that.
The elders looked at each other,
Kiara: you all must have something to tell them, right?
They nodded,
Kiara: tell them now,
Sanskruti: they are on their pick point, we think they'll accept this family again.
Ishita: we have opportunity to leave you and create our own life but we choose you, so please don't disappoint us.
Ruhi: our husbands suffered a lot but not more, they live in their past where you left them, they suffered everyday there.
Kiara: they still crave for love which you fail to give, correct your mistake and give a new life to your children again.
Sanskruti: Let's unite our scattered family together?
Tears formed in their eyes,
Saumya: if everyone get daughter in laws like you then there will be less old age home.
Meegha: we didn't get daughters in laws, we got daughters in the form of daughters in laws.
Girls smiled, Saumya hugged Sanskruti, Viraj hugged Ruhi, Jairaj hugged Ishita and Meegha hugged Kiara. Girls are getting parents love, but Ishita and Kiara are more fond to this love, because Ishita never get dad's love and Kiara didn't get mom's love. Ruhi was happy too because now she has a parents, which are legally and officially hers.
As per the plan Viraj will talk to Vivan & Suraj and Jairaj to Daksh & Aditya, And everything will be monitored by girls through microphone.
During dinner:
Viraj clear the throat,
Viraj: Vivan after dinner meet me in garden, I want discuss something.
Vivan didn't reply nor looked at him,
Ruhi: yeah papa, he will!
Ruhi said nervously, Vivan looked at her, Viraj nodded, this loosened everyone's confidence, but somehow Viraj courageed himself and continued.
Viraj: I also want to discuss something with Suraj, you come too!
Suraj nodded without any drama, everyone sigh in relief and Sanskruti smiled happily which Suraj noticed.
Jairaj: I too want to discuss something, Daksh will you come to my room after dinner?
Jairaj started with an easy one, Daksh nodded without looking at her, now it's Aditya turn and most risky, everyone stopped eating and concentrate on him.
Aditya: start eating if he want, he'll ask!
Aditya suddenly spoke while eating, everyone was shocked,
Ishita: he is not that dumb!
Aditya looked at her, she smiled at him nervously,
Jairaj: I want to talk to you, come to terrace.
Without replying Aditya finished his dinner and left, elders looked at Kiara, heirs are unbothered because they don't want this either.
Kiara: I'll try to send him, I'll call you and inform you!
Jairaj nodded, after dinner heirs went to their room, elders frowned and hurriedly girls went to their room.