Chapter 21: Return

Today Ishita will return from her honeymoon, it's over a week since younger couples had returned. Everything is going silent between them, they don't talk to each other nor looked at each other. Ruhi feels relaxed whenever Vivan is not around, Kiara is avoiding Aditya while Vivan and Aditya can't let there ego down and talk to them first. So it's like both the heirs want to talk with them but don't want to first one to talk and girls are avoiding them. One day ago Sanskruti had returned, Kiara & Ruhi was so happy.
Now it is almost evening time and girls are in Ishita room, having girls time.
Sanskruti: we talked alot, now it's time for important discussion.
They looked at suspiciously, they thought she had announced but she said something unexpected.
Sanskruti: I don't know who is comfortable and who not but I'm concerned. How was your honeymoon trip? I don't know why I'm curious to know because I'm having bad feelings. We are together atleast we can share this much.
She said everyone was looking at her, they were still hesitating. Ishita understands Sanskruti and her concern.
Ishita: bhabhi I know you, you are always concern about your beloved ones and we understand too.
Sanskruti smiled at her,
Sanskruti: Thank you Ishita, let's start with you then. Ishita looked down,
Ishita: I don't know how to say and what to say.
Sanskruti: why?
Ishita: the day before we left we had a fight and in anger I gave him the punishment that from now on he will sleep on couch and I'll sleep on bed.
Kiara: you used that punishment, right?
Ishita: yes, which Dadi gave to me & Ruhi.
Sanskruti: continue
Ishita: this whole week he didn't come, I don't know where he was, he will come or not, what he was doing or even he remembered I'm with him. I saw him first day of honeymoon and then today.
Anger was visible in her voice and face,
Sanskruti: then what you do this whole one week?
Ishita: I waited for him, even if I don't know he will come or not.
Everyone was looking at her with pity look, she was hurt and that was visible to them.
Sanskruti: why you had fight?
Ishita: the day you left my cousin came to visit me with my brother because they got to know I'm going on honeymoon. I don't know why Daksh didn't like my cousin and we had fight.
Sanskruti: oh!
Ishita: now whose turn? Ishita said, they looked at each other.
Sanskruti: I'll say, the first three days we stayed in a hotel room and everything was normal but then for his meeting we went to another city. There we stayed in a villa which was so big for 2 people, servants were there leaving one day.
Flashback:
Sanskruti was lying in bed all bored, she was so bored so she decided to do something. After thinking alot still she didn't get any idea but suddenly something pop up in her mind.
Sanskruti (in mind): let's go to mandir, it's been a long time I didn't went to.
With she changed her dress and went to mandir with driver but when Suraj got to know this he became angry. Sanskruti return,
Sanskruti ( in mind): it feels so good and relaxed, my life is so stressful especially this days. I prayed for everyone leaving those monsters and their family.
Sanskruti was coming in hall, all happy but soon her happiness crash. She looked at Suraj, he was sitting on the sofa figure four lock and his one hand was resting on the arm of the sofa while one hand was resting on the back of the sofa. His aura was dangerous and on top of that his gaze, shiver ran down in her body. He indicated to her to sit beside him but Sanskruti being stupid, she sat on another sofa. Suraj stood and went towards her, he sat beside her.
Suraj: did you take my permission to go out?
His question didn't surprise her, She knows he is very small minded.
Sanskruti: why should I take your permission?
Suraj doesn't like when someone goes against him and Sanskruti is doing it, it triggers him more.
Suraj: because I'm your husband. He said raising his voice little, she smiled mockingly and looked at him.
Sanskruti: do you even know what husband word means and your not my husband because for you I'm your own property not your wife.
Suraj: yes! you're not my wife, you're my own property. And I think I'm not taking care of my property properly because of it, it is causing problems. He said dangerous looking at her but she didn't take her eyes away. Maintaining eye contact. she was looking at him confidently.
Sanskruti: no need for your care.
Suraj: you don't know what you're asking for, it's better if you stay away from my bad side.
Sanskruti: I didn't see any difference in your sides, it's all bad for me.
Suraj laughs like manick, she was looking at him questionably but within a second he hovered over her and looked coldly &  deeply in her eyes.
Suraj: if I call this side good then wonder how my bad side will be.
It scared Sanskruti a little bit because she knows even if he does something to her she can do nothing, Provoking him is a bad decision. Pushing him, she stood up.
Sanskruti: I don't care, I went to the mandir because I was bored.
Suraj: so the problem is here, I see.
With this he left,

Next day:
Sanskruti come to breakfast but no one was there, she searched the whole house but found no one. She was all alone in this big villa, as soon Sanskruti found it that she was all alone fear rush over her body. She started to look here and there, she started to feel she being watched or someone is there. As time pass fear increase, with each minute she felt someone was behind the sofa or behind the pillar. She know it's all hallucinations but she was so scared to understand anything, she ran to her room and looked it. It's night but she didn't come out of the room not even once, she doesn't want but her heart only wishes for Suraj.
After a hectic day Suraj enter in villa, all lights was off. He turned on the light and after looking at the villa Suraj frowned, the villa was a little messy. Shrugging off he moved towards their room, he twisted knob but it's was lock. Suraj knock but she didn't open the door, Suraj thought she was angry so he brings the keys and unlock it. Seeing the door opening Sanskruti stood up, Her hair was messy and sweat was all over her face, fear was visible on her face. Suraj came inside and saw her in messy condition, after Sanskruti saw Suraj she ran towards him and hug him. Suraj was shocked but he noticed how scared she was, he slowly hugged her back and patted her back to calm down. After she calm down she pushed him,
Sanskruti: you did purposely,right? No one was in this villa because of you, you sent them somewhere right? You did everything to punish or take revenge. She burst in anger, Suraj came closer to her and grabbed her elbows and asked sternly.
Suraj: what happened Sanskruti? He asked sternly but his eyes held concern.
Sanskruti: WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ALONE? She shouted, it was the first time she was fighting with him, talking with him this long, shouting at him, hug him. We can say everything was the first time, it was a new side of her for him.
Suraj: you said your bored so I fired all servants so that you can do house chores and won't be bored. He said looking down, she grabbed his collar and said
Sanskruti: you come as devil in my life, from the moment you enter in my life, from the moment your name enters in my life, my life has become hell. Once you told me when I was reading a love novel "don't distract yourself, it will destroy you" you are not my distraction then why you destroyed my life? Why?
She was so overwhelmed by her emotions, she burst out on him but he didn't say anything.
Flashback ends

Present time:
Sanskruti: from that moment we didn't talk.
Kiara: I didn't thought Suraj bhai will be this cruel.
Ruhi: are scared to be alone?
Sanskruti: I never was alone in my house, not even once in my whole life. I don't have a habit so I get scared when I'm alone.
Ishita: why did you hug him?
Her sudden question startled her, Sanskruti looked down.
Sanskruti: let's talk about that later.
Ishita nodded,
Sanskruti: Kiara & Ruhi I hope things didn't go too bad, did they?
Ishita: yeah, we sent you together so at least we can hope this much.
Kiara and Ruhi looked at each other and then looked down, Sanskruti & Ishita heart beat raced.
Sanskruti: what happened? She said but they kept quiet,
Ishita: speak up girls, we are getting worried.
Kiara: bhabhi
Just by her one word Sanskruti & Ishita heart ache, her voice was like she was on the edge of crying. Kiara slowly started and said everything from the start to end. Sanskruti & Ishita hearts become heavy listening to their sister's pain, Kiara said everything and in the end she showed them her scratches photo which she took that time. Seeing that Ishita blood boils,
Ishita: it's so much, I'll kill them.
Sanskruti: Ishita calm down.
Ishita: No bhabhi, not this time. It's time for them to suffer.
Kiara: How bhabhi?
Ishita: Let's take divorce.
Ruhi & Kiara: What?
Sanskruti: Ishita calm down, don't let your anger handle you.
Ishita:It's not anger bhabhi, they did so much wrong with us.
Ruhi: So much.
Kiara: How much we suffered only we know.
Ishita: They don't know our past and we don't know our future, seriously we gonna live like this?
Sanskruti sigh, seeing everyone agreeing with her idea.
Sanskruti: Do you think they will agree?
Ishita: Who is asking them.
Sanskruti: What do you mean?
Ishita:We will sign papers and leave without telling them.
Ruhi: No bhabhi I'll not do.
Ishita: Why?
Ruhi: He'll do something.
Ishita:Look everyone has to become brave, if not now then never. We have take some action, they are doing whatever come in their mind.
Kiara: what if they bring again forcefully?
Ishita: then they will know that we can do something.
Sanskruti: at least they'll not see it as their own property, slave, toy or
She looked at Ishita,
Ishita: sex partner.
She said looking down, everyone was surprised.
Kiara: I'm in.
Ruhi: let's try
Sanskruti: yes, we already had so much little more will not do anything.
They smiled and hugged each other.